gordonramsex

Apr 16, 2019
Sorry if someone has asked this question already. I wanted to buy it on Steam, but I hesitate, wondering if it comes with Studioneo or not?

Hifumi32

Oct 18, 2020
The file got corrupted during download and does not have all the data it is supposed to, you will need to download again.

You actually do NOT have to use the split archive, this is only if you don't want to torrent the files as split archives are the only way to upload games this big to a direct download site, like MEGA, for free.

It might be a mod, not sure since I don't have the issue.
is there any way to check which part is the corrupted one? ive redownload the first and last one from different link, but its still no luck

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sorry if someone has asked this question already. I wanted to buy it on Steam, but I hesitate, wondering if it comes with Studioneo or not?
It does not

is there any way to check which part is the corrupted one? ive redownload the first and last one from different link, but its still no luck
It could be any of them, check for a smaller file on your drive than what the download site says it should be, that's the clearest sign of corrupted files.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gordonramsex

aru6551

Oct 28, 2019
can someone help me? so i downloaded the DX-R7 (44gb) one from the post and when i try to extract it, it says cannot open the file; i tried using winrar/7-zip, extract files/extract here, select just one/all but still the same, also none of em is on read-only and i still has 160gb space, any idea whats wrong?
the size of .012 was wrong. redownload it.

elobavy

Sep 10, 2019
Well yes, but after having downloaded, there is a 'network' option. From there you can download cards created by others, However only the AI downloader seems to be working not the HS one.
NM, STN already answered above, KKManager will update config to use the steam uploader site

Last edited:

Nbbz

Jun 25, 2018
i deleted my userdata by mistake and i dont wanna download 40gb again (latest repack with all mods)
can anyone upload userdate folder for me

INeed2BModded

Jul 1, 2020
I believe that I read somewhere a while back about newer, more realistic, or better textures/shaders than Hanmen. I prefer the Hanmen ones. However, there are some situations in which there are rather significant trade-offs. Maybe, there is a newer Hanmen version that (post 2.0?) that addresses these albeit relatively minor issues and I just can't find it.

1. "Hanmen is not particular freckle, eye shadow, and similar darker overlay(?) "friendly". I'm fairly certain that one can mitigate this somewhat by, finding way to make the freckles/eye shade look darker. 2. Veins are a little too prominent and the darker one makes the skin the more noticeable they become (I like them to a point) and vice versa. It makes sense why it does this but, isn't that realistic. 3. The dreaded inconsistency between the facial and body Next Gen in which the faces are darker than the body. This seems at least somewhat dependent on the non-censors used. 4. the dreaded neck seam. I'm not sure if this one is really a "Hanmen" issue per se just more visible. Although, the seams visibility is dependent on how signficant my "issue" #3 is. 5. The upper chest area is lighter than most of the rest of the body depending on the overall brightness. It doesn't look "bad" necessarily. However, it's odd in that it's similar to the tan overlays but, in reverse. There are ocasionally bigger issues the bizarre black around the eyes face/disfiguring issue but, that seems rare.

Anyway, sometimes I want to just go back to the somewhat dated and less realistic previous textures/shaders since, I love freckles and eye shadow (character dependent) at the cost of the rest of the skin realism. Even when I get my red head to have freckles in the face, they're hardly noticeable on the body. Anyway, this really is a good texture/shader but, I could have sworn that somebody said they prefered something better and named it but, I can't find the post. Conversely, if anybody has some work arounds that make basically remove the "issues" (if there isn't an alternative). Thank you.

Reactions: D0v4hk1n

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i deleted my userdata by mistake and i dont wanna download 40gb again (latest repack with all mods)
can anyone upload userdate folder for me
You only need to extract your download file(s) once more.
I hope, you didn´t delete these - I always keep the latest downloads on external drive for emergency.
The original UserData file is nearly 2GB - where should I upload?

INeed2BModded

Jul 1, 2020
I know that while there are some cool mods on HS2, there isn't nearly as much that can be modded as on Skyrim. However, one can dream right? I think most if not all of these may be from very difficult to do to virtually impossible (but, one can hope right). These were basically unrelated to the post I made a bit ago so I thought I'd do a separate post. I may have asked these questions before (I have a neurologically related reason why my memory sucks). 1. I'm sure you all have been working on a creating a character, forgot to save, and made one mistake after wasting a long time and possibly even forgetting how you got your character to the point she is. So, is there an "undue" mode similar to how one clicks on "undo" when typing? 2. Are there any mods that create additional "wet effects" such as a. cum dripping or flowing out before withdrawal b. automatic sweat effects? (the key word is automatic. I would be thrilled with just an inflation/pregnancy mod that worked automatically. I'm aware of Pregnancy+ but, it doesn't even seem to work to the level of the one on KK and with the external sperm at least one in which is a a toned down but, sperm effect simliar to those on Skyrim and they show an effect similar to her being came on but, to a much lower extent. 5. A mod that takes something like the fertility mod, fill her up, and the Skyrim STD mods to create a more realistic and "riskier" sexual situation to make it more immersive making it a bit more exciting. 6. A mod that let you suck on a woman's nipples during sex on the game. 6. 7. An outside-of-game character card modifier. 7. An ex ray mod similar to what they have on hentai. 8. A completely automatic mode like on Deep Throat or how people set up on Skyrim that seems like the characters are actually doing something semi-realitic like rather than just random position switching? This is what happens when one gets spoiled with Skyrim mods.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I believe that I read somewhere a while back about newer, more realistic, or better textures/shaders than Hanmen. I prefer the Hanmen ones. However, there are some situations in which there are rather significant trade-offs. Maybe, there is a newer Hanmen version that (post 2.0?) that addresses these albeit relatively minor issues and I just can't find it.

1. "Hanmen is not particular freckle, eye shadow, and similar darker overlay(?) "friendly". I'm fairly certain that one can mitigate this somewhat by, finding way to make the freckles/eye shade look darker. 2. Veins are a little too prominent and the darker one makes the skin the more noticeable they become (I like them to a point) and vice versa. It makes sense why it does this but, isn't that realistic. 3. The dreaded inconsistency between the facial and body Next Gen in which the faces are darker than the body. This seems at least somewhat dependent on the non-censors used. 4. the dreaded neck seam. I'm not sure if this one is really a "Hanmen" issue per se just more visible. Although, the seams visibility is dependent on how signficant my "issue" #3 is. 5. The upper chest area is lighter than most of the rest of the body depending on the overall brightness. It doesn't look "bad" necessarily. However, it's odd in that it's similar to the tan overlays but, in reverse. There are ocasionally bigger issues the bizarre black around the eyes face/disfiguring issue but, that seems rare.

Anyway, sometimes I want to just go back to the somewhat dated and less realistic previous textures/shaders since, I love freckles and eye shadow (character dependent) at the cost of the rest of the skin realism. Even when I get my red head to have freckles in the face, they're hardly noticeable on the body. Anyway, this really is a good texture/shader but, I could have sworn that somebody said they prefered something better and named it but, I can't find the post. Conversely, if anybody has some work arounds that make basically remove the "issues" (if there isn't an alternative). Thank you.
Basically I agree your explanation of Hanmen Tex.
Regarding to Veins look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7427205

What you look for maybe a statement of Sykosis preferring Skins from K1T0.
There are some default in Repack
K1T0-Skin.jpg

But I think there is more on his Patreon

Reactions: INeed2BModded

turdo

Jul 6, 2020
Hello. Not sure how to find the info I want in a 460+ page thread... Will this version work in VR? Is there any way to get VR working in the version I already have without having to wait for a 78gb download? Thanks.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello. Not sure how to find the info I want in a 460+ page thread... Will this version work in VR? Is there any way to get VR working in the version I already have without having to wait for a 78gb download? Thanks.
I guess you mean BetterRepack R)?
I don´t know if it works (not playing VR), but the VR.exe is still there
HS2-R9-VR.jpg

Nbbz

Jun 25, 2018
You only need to extract your download file(s) once more.
I hope, you didn´t delete these - I always keep the latest downloads on external drive for emergency.
The original UserData file is nearly 2GB - where should I upload?
sadly i did delete it

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes