hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
Hello guys. Which are the minimum requirements for the most recent Honey Select 2 (RX 12)

I don't know if the ones from the first page are the same.

• Windows 8.1/10 64bit
  • DirectX 11
  • Intel Core i3 4000 (i5 recommended)
  • 4GB RAM (8GB recommended)
  • 2GB VRAM (4GB recommended)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello guys. Which are the minimum requirements for the most recent Honey Select 2 (RX 12)

I don't know if the ones from the first page are the same.

• Windows 8.1/10 64bit
  • DirectX 11
  • Intel Core i3 4000 (i5 recommended)
  • 4GB RAM (8GB recommended)
  • 2GB VRAM (4GB recommended)
Confirmed.

Because of the meanwhile high amount of mods and also highres textures more RAM and a faster CPU maybe helpful.
The game on a SSD reduces the loading times significantly.
And there may still an unsolved problem with Nvidia RTX 3xxx cards exist. I´m still happy with my GTX 1660 Ti (Laptop) and Radeon RX 570 (Desktop).

Agent Enigma

Nov 22, 2022
Just installed the new version, but i forgot where and how to get the Hanmen skin textures. A lot of cards are telling me it is missing. Can somebody help? TY in advance.

marcos10

Feb 19, 2018
Hi guys, i have downloaded the all in one base repack but it spend more time to load when i launch it, and the console show more errors like this
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.Resources and name GetBuiltinResource and parameters (string, Type)
i think i have to update plugins maybe, but the kk manager works only for mods, what can i do to resolve the problem?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hi guys, i have downloaded the all in one base repack but it spend more time to load when i launch it, and the console show more errors like this
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.Resources and name GetBuiltinResource and parameters (string, Type)
i think i have to update plugins maybe, but the kk manager works only for mods, what can i do to resolve the problem?
It sounds like one of the mods isn't updated or compatible with HarmonyX. I would assume it was made for Harmony2 and X is just a fork of that. It could also be a bad extraction that caused some sort of corruption. I have RX11 and haven't had the issue myself but you could start by looking in to HarmonyX errors.

marcos10

Feb 19, 2018
It sounds like one of the mods isn't updated or compatible with HarmonyX. I would assume it was made for Harmony2 and X is just a fork of that. It could also be a bad extraction that caused some sort of corruption. I have RX11 and haven't had the issue myself but you could start by looking in to HarmonyX errors.

thank you, is possible that i have to extract the game in a particular folder to avoid errors?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
thank you, is possible that i have to extract the game in a particular folder to avoid errors?
Not from my experience but many people around here are adamant that it can't be on the C drive and it should be a short file name directly on the separate drive. D:\HS2 for example. But again I've never had a problem with it no matter where it's located.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
All-In-One (DX R11 Base Game Repack) this one right?
Basically yes.
But as I said now we have R12 - better to look here for latest links than the links on page 1 of this thread (they are outdated).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
but is possible that if a extract it again i have less problems?
Not from my experience but many people around here are adamant that it can't be on the C drive and it should be a short file name directly on the separate drive. D:\HS2 for example. But again I've never had a problem with it no matter where it's located.
Follow this recommendation of Skeltom, the game location is very important for a well working game.
Also avoid the registry fixer, better the game is standalone.
If you have splitted packs it´s important to have no corrupted part (errors while extracting?) and following the correct procedure (https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8174651).
Easiest to install is the one big 7z file you get from torrent download.

And yes - a new install can help.
The "Sideloader update" (InitSetting or KK-Manager) you should run only after you have tested your new install starting well.

AnthemZONE

Feb 17, 2020
Anyone know why this scene is so bright like this?

HS2_2023-05-02-06-07-08-800.png

From the thumbnail, it's supposed to be alot darker. There's no missing mod and changing the character lighting and screen effect doesn't seem to change anything.

AISCENE_017336.png

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes