Motor328

Apr 4, 2020
Hello everyone, can you tell me if I can add new sex positions? if so how should I do this? and where to look for them? Honey select 2?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hi.how can I change the mood, behavior, smileys
The mood or feeling you cannot change, it is a result of the general personality and traits and the actual stats of the girl.

You can learn more about here

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crimx42

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does a mod exist for english voice/moan?
Nope - voices only japanese.
Here in the category "Personality" you can see the names of the Voice actresses.

Translations are limited to subtitles, english since R9 the official Steam Translation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crimx42

Trident!

Mar 22, 2018
Index VR player here, the VR seems like a demo or some kind of. It's like 1 pose, only 2 character displaying at all time, only being able to control speed and position of main camera. The desktop mode seems far more developed and complete, a shame the 2 versions are different games

Last edited:

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Girls only seem to be progressing their personality and hcount when I use meetup
It seems like just finding them doing an activity and having sex with them isn't doing anything

I even learned about the pause cheat menu and was about to see that the hcount remained static unless I specifically used meetup

Is this some setting I can adjust or a bug? Help, and Thank you.

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Need help! How i make FUta cards not working. I take agirl. i klcik on Futa i save the girl. And i can not take the girl as Male why not what mußt i do need guide.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Girls only seem to be progressing their personality and hcount when I use meetup
It seems like just finding them doing an activity and having sex with them isn't doing anything
Not in my game, just working on both ways.
Be sure to have your girls for playing in UserData/female - if the cards are in subfolders, they won´t gain stats points.

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
I have teh futa girl in a Ordner take with name is this correct or mußt the Futa Girl in the original folder not Under folder.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have teh futa girl in a Ordner take with name is this correct or mußt the Futa Girl in the original folder not Under folder.
As you can see in "Manage Character" - "Select Player" there is no option to choose another card folder.
You only can see charcters from UserData/chara/male or UserData/chara/female (there ONLY futa girls).

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Not in my game, just working on both ways.
Be sure to have your girls for playing in UserData/female - if the cards are in subfolders, they won´t gain stats points.
WOAH! I THINK THIS IS PROBABLY IT!
You're my hero, I'll move them from the subfolders
Screw me for organizing XD

Reactions: turbojoe
Nov 28, 2021
how do i get rid of so many light
1713505652862.png
accidentally added so many by trying out what each button do ended up with this
nvm I deleted customchara light

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes