lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
WideSlider right but i don't see it in mod folder
There's many variants of this question.... Let's try and answer them all in one post and you can link it next time it's asked.
  1. Telescoping Penis - No fix. This is by design, so penetration is achieved in all the different poses and different character sizes. Wideslider will therefor worsen the issue.
  2. Rotating Penis - A mod related issue, patched by SpockBauru's R2 hotfix.
  3. Clipping Penis - No fix yet. "TMAA Cur Type3" uncensor selector is recommended.
  4. Resizing Penis in Creator - No bone modifiers for this unfortunately.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
There's many variants of this question.... Let's try and answer them all in one post and you can link it next time it's asked.
  1. Telescoping Penis - No fix. This is by design, so penetration is achieved in all the different poses and different character sizes. Wideslider will therefor worsen the issue.
  2. Rotating Penis - A mod related issue, patched by SpockBauru's R2 hotfix.
  3. Clipping Penis - No fix yet. "TMAA Cur Type3" uncensor selector is recommended.
  4. Resizing Penis in Creator - No bone modifiers for this unfortunately.
thank now i delete the game now i play Hl1 back

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't have this game downloaded, but since they make the same game over and over again it's probably a checkbox under the "anim" and then "current state" buttons on the top left. You can also rescale it.
It's not the same game, it just reuses assets to make using characters from the previous game possible. If they didn't, the characters would end up with bald spots or just outright missing large sections of their heads or, even worse, wouldn't load at all unless specifically created in this game.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
It's not the same game, it just reuses assets to make using characters from the previous game possible. If they didn't, the characters would end up with bald spots or just outright missing large sections of their heads or, even worse, wouldn't load at all unless specifically created in this game.
It is the same "game" to be fair ;), but now it got some updated toys for future games/mods/whatever. As far as I can tell, it's mostly the similar animations and progression mechanic. I like the new stuff, but I don't feel like you'll get a lot out of this "game" unless you actually plan to create perfect fuck dolls / create something with the studio or something.

But I also don't know a lot about illusion, so maybe I'm missing something out of this "game" other then doll customization. Because it's suppose to be a stepping stone for other games isn't?

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
I forgot to install and SpockBauru's Hotfix . Can i still install them after having played and created characters?
Of course, leifang. All of those are plug-n-play. Install and update as many mods as you wish and keep playing. Just keep an eye on the changes you make to the game, so you can revert them in case there's some conflicts. And backup your UserData once in a while.

Regardless, BR3 is hours away. It will probably bundle all of that already. So you skip them until then ;)

Reactions: elfsmasher

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
You two are turning into bullies, lol
I'm more of an occasional bitch-slapper than a bully :ROFLMAO:

> Asking a question that's literally been answered two posts above you? - That's a paddlin'!

> Not thanking someone in the thread for taking the time to help you out? - Ooh, you gettin' an ass-whoopin' boi!

> Joining this thread 97 pages in and not even considering your simple issue might have already been answered or even trying the bloody Search function first? - I'm tearing you a new butthole. With a rusty spoon.

> Not even looking at the OP, or the FAQ this community literally took the time to put together to damn well help you?!? I'm taking your fuk'n ears as a trophy, swine!

But asking a genuine question about gameplay mechanics, Studio tips, creating cool stuff? I'm bloody lovely, me!

Bully! PAH!

Tiger-Hobbes

Mar 20, 2020
Repack 3 is out.
does it have VR? does it have uncensor? does it have penis not telescope? does it have body disappear? penis not go through body to other side? FUTA? how install? how download? where links? torrent? how to more cards? is this HS1 clone? is this AI clone? white screen crash? black screen crash? no screen crash? how to poop in toilet?

/s

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
I'm more of an occasional bitch-slapper than a bully :ROFLMAO:

> Asking a question that's literally been answered two posts above you? - That's a paddlin'!

> Not thanking someone in the thread for taking the time to help you out? - Ooh, you gettin' an ass-whoopin' boi!

> Joining this thread 97 pages in and not even considering your simple issue might have already been answered or even trying the bloody Search function first? - I'm tearing you a new butthole. With a rusty spoon.

> Not even looking at the OP, or the FAQ this community literally took the time to put together to damn well help you?!? I'm taking your fuk'n ears as a trophy, swine!

But asking a genuine question about gameplay mechanics, Studio tips, creating cool stuff? I'm bloody lovely, me!

Bully! PAH!
For me there's just two rules:
1. Can I help?
2. Should I?

If 2 is negative, i just ignore the post.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes