turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is footjob stuff and POV mode part of the 100gb+ mod pack? Can't seem to find it on the regular
With "100GB+ modpack" you mean Optional sideloder modpack Studio? This (exactly ~115 GB for R11) is for StudioNEO only. Sry I don´t know what´s inside cuz I´m not working with Studio.

But if you mean the BetterRepack R11 (the game + mods ~55GB) that includes footjob H-scenes and POV (look 3 post above https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10057144 :ROFLMAO:)

halop32

Aug 19, 2022

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
What I showed you is the HS2 DX BetterRepack R11 - you don´t have?
Time to download - all Repacks from Illusion Games to start from here
You choose your game on the left side and get the links to latest version downloads.
Mega and Google have 16 splitted packs to download (how to work with them read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9487247).

Easier way is torrent download - takes more time to download (12 hours or more), but the one zip file is easier to install and less susceptible to download corruptions and extraction errors.
NOTE: before starting the torrent download you can deselect the Sideloader Modpack Studio (~115 GB) - you can´t use this in the game, is only for StudioNEO.
Game + Mods is the BetterRepack (~55GB to download, needs drive space ~ 85GB after extracting).

Oh, velma.
i love it

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Is footjob stuff and POV mode part of the 100gb+ mod pack? Can't seem to find it on the regular
If I recall correctly footjob is an unlockable position which will depend on the rewards you earn and possibly the character's personality and experience

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey is there possible to create a orgy in honey select 2 or should I use Neo studio 2 to make ?
The game itself offers only threesome H-scenes (2 boys with 1 girl or your player with 2 girls).
A Studio scene isn´t limited belonging number of actors so far I know.

halop32

Aug 19, 2022
Honestly I just keep running into problems. When I first used the POV mode it was from the hero but now it's stuck on the girl.

zex4

Sep 1, 2017
so after wasting so much time just wanted to ask here, were i can find bestiality/monster mods for this game ?

blanddexter

Jan 28, 2023
Any way to get more hair mods? I already have better repack version installed. Need something with braided hair, like a long pony tail but braided or a medium-large sized hair bun, etc,.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Any way to get more hair mods? I already have better repack version installed. Need something with braided hair, like a long pony tail but braided or a medium-large sized hair bun, etc,.
A good address is Sjjpl
However his free stuff is included in BetterEpack yet, but it´s worth to spend a 3,50 for one month and you can download his whole stuff, also many clothes.

Reactions: Velcrofly

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
How to setup threesome?
Additionally to Velcros reply these are the available options for the game (these are old screenshots, the scenes are renamed since R11):
3SomeFemaleGroup.jpg 3SomeLesbian.jpg 3SomeMale.jpg

For female threesome:
1) you go to hall for a Meet Up and select 2 girls (Partner and Second)
2) make a Walkaround (now "Explore the Building) and find a location where 2 girls are waiting for you.
The Lesbian H-scenes are only accessible if you choose two girls in the hall (1).
Example for Lesbian
3SomeLesbian-Example.jpg

For male threesome (man-girl-man) you need to have a 2nd player - only man or Futa character possible.

How to create this in StudioNEO you better ask here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/ or here
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
170GB for a censored game?
Nope!
The BetterRepack (now R11) is uncensored and to download ~55GB
The Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (~115GB) is ONLY for StudioNEO and not usable in the game - u need not to download excepting u want heavily work with Studio.

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
Nope!
The BetterRepack (now R11) is uncensored and to download ~55GB
The Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (~115GB) is ONLY for StudioNEO and not usable in the game - u need not to download excepting u want heavily work with Studio.
Thanks, then tags must be corrected.

adzull

May 9, 2017
anyone know why the game crash? at first the game tell me something about manager something not found, and now dont tell me the reason,but keep crush, i try delete and dowload again but the same error happents any idea why? or someway to fix that?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
anyone know why the game crash? at first the game tell me something about manager something not found, and now dont tell me the reason,but keep crush, i try delete and dowload again but the same error happents any idea why? or someway to fix that?
A well installed game shouldn´t crash.
You should give us more informations what happened before - was it a new install, an update, where is your game main folder location, a new mod that conflicts......

adzull

May 9, 2017
A well installed game shouldn´t crash.
You should give us more informations what happened before - was it a new install, an update, where is your game main folder location, a new mod that conflicts......
true, if i see the error again i will put in here,in gone try to repeat the process maybe that way i can see it again,and yes is a new install i guess, because i delete the game some time ago,and the main folder is in my SSD

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes