turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
If I want to download underwear, where can I find downloads? Does anyone know?
For example here
GDC has also some nice stuff , but most of it is payable (patreon)

Last edited:

hotneko

Apr 14, 2020
r13 is unpacked to.. d/hs2dx so its on top of my nvme, im about to download r12 and r11 to see if they have the same issue.
failing that ima buy a sparer pc and try that just in case its a hardware issue[ but i think thats unlikely]

Reactions: turbojoe

hotneko

Apr 14, 2020
i didnt happen when my last pc was 15 4440, asus 1660 super, 32gigs of ram and installed on a ssd, go figure lol

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022
I downloaded R13 today. There are some plugins that do not translate automatically. For example, bone plugins(R13) HoneySelect2 2023_9_6 16_22_34.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can anyone help me? What should I do if I can't extract the game files?

View attachment 2908566
Oh man - why do you guys always try the splitted files way although it´s so tricky, as you easy can see on the frequently cries for help in this thread.

Go to torrent and you can easily install your game.

EDIT 03-2024: updated for R15

Last edited:

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Guys, if I download HS2 R13, do I need to download Optional Sideloader Modpack? How much stuff does the sideloader mod add?

Mar 26, 2023
Guys, if I download HS2 R13, do I need to download Optional Sideloader Modpack? How much stuff does the sideloader mod add?
you only need the optional pack if you use studio , want to load scenes , if not you don't need it , OSM has studio mods like maps and props
i don't have it cuz its too much to download , usually i manually track mods i'm missing in studio

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
you only need the optional pack if you use studio , want to load scenes , if not you don't need it , OSM has studio mods like maps and props
i don't have it cuz its too much to download , usually i manually track mods i'm missing in studio
Is the side loader pack updated with all the latest stuff? Or I need to download most of them from HS2 discord server.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is the side loader pack updated with all the latest stuff? Or I need to download most of them from HS2 discord server.
The sideloader modpacks for the game you have to update yourself (in InitSetting "update" or in KK-Manager) after installing a new BetterRepack.
You can download single mods in the latest version also here

grudges88

Sep 7, 2023
Hello, I want to ask some questions. Is there any first version of this without censored? If so, how can I add specific updates to it? For example, I downloaded the V1.0.0 and I want to add some updates to V3.5.0.
Sorry for bad English:giggle:

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hell, I want to ask some questions. Is there any first version of this without censored? If so, how can I add specific updates to it? For example, I downloaded the V1.0.0 and I want to add some updates to V3.5.0.
Sorry for bad English:giggle:
Forget the original game (V1.0.0) and go to the BetterRepack from ScrewThisNoise - uncensored and full modded.
HS2 recent version is R13.
Get current download links here

Pls note that the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" (~ 170GB to download) is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game.

According to the lot of desperate members having troubles to get the game installed with splitted files (read 1 page above) I strongly recommend torrent download.
Torrent file direct link (optional studio modpack here , but observe the note above).

Reactions: grudges88

grudges88

Sep 7, 2023
Forget the original game (V1.0.0) and go to the BetterRepack from ScrewThisNoise - uncensored and full modded.
HS2 recent version is R13.
Get current download links here

Pls note that the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" (~ 170GB to download) is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game.

According to the lot of desperate members having troubles to get the game installed with splitted files (read 1 page above) I strongly recommend torrent download.
Torrent file direct link (optional studio modpack here , but observe the note above).
Thank you for your reply. But I just want to download the earlier version because I don't have much space for my storage and maybe I'm gonna add few mods to it.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank you for your reply. But I just want to download the earlier version because I don't have much space for my storage and maybe I'm gonna add few mods to it.
Kenzato yet gave you the right answer.
It´s no good idea to intentionally use an outdated version if you want to load recent character cards without issues.
Btw you have to consider that old versions of HS2 are lacking some maps and H-scene animations (in comparison to recent R13) too.

If you want to stay in your own world I recommend you look first here on the MEGA site how big the former Repack versions are, afterthen go as high as possible with the version number.
I myself startet with R4.1 2 years ago - this should be your minimum.
Take into account that you provide about the double disc space for extracting and additional character cards, clothes, accessories....
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11647273

Btw some members here are running the game from an external drive successfully, if this is an option for you.

lucas369

Feb 18, 2018
Guys, I'm making available dhh and updated graphics with sss, you can download it, which has a very good performance

HS2_2023-09-07-21-39-55-362.png

grudges88

Sep 7, 2023
Kenzato yet gave you the right answer.
It´s no good idea to intentionally use an outdated version if you want to load recent character cards without issues.
Btw you have to consider that old versions of HS2 are lacking some maps and H-scene animations (in comparison to recent R13) too.

If you want to stay in your own world I recommend you look first here on the MEGA site Mega how big the former Repack versions are, afterthen go as high as possible with the version number.
I myself startet with R4.1 2 years ago - this should be your minimum.
Take into account that you provide about the double disc space for extracting and additional character cards, clothes, accessories....
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11647273

Btw some members here are running the game from an external drive successfully, if this is an option for you.
Ah yes.. this is what I'm looking for. Thank you so much!

hotneko

Apr 14, 2020
I can confirm r11 and r10 hs2dx both have ram issues ramping up on my pc , today it got to 60gb ram usage and froze up my comp so i couldnt take a screen of the task manager :(
i was gonna try downloading erlier versions but im at my monthly cap so itll have to wait

looking through the output log i found "
Unloading 10886 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 918555.
Total: 1939.537300 ms (FindLiveObjects: 49.300800 ms CreateObjectMapping: 10.886400 ms MarkObjects: 1874.629000 ms DeleteObjects: 4.720800 ms)", so somethings not unloading all those assets.

thats almost a million assets clogging up my ram.
also found this "The AssetBundle 'Memory' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.
but dont know its its related

• Thinking Face
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes