hovicob

Nov 5, 2020
Is the sideloader R4 working on R5 game update or there is sideloder for R5 game update. Cause in the page 1 i only see the download link for R4 sideloader

lele63

May 3, 2017
I change *.zipmod form Ai to Hs2 but has "missing mainfest.xml"
1 unzip *.zipmod
2 edit mainfest.xml (delete <game>Ai</game>)
3 zip back to zipmod
If anyone know please help me!!! :)
Sorry for my Eng not good!
(I upload 6 files zipmod)

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
how to chose sex with both fur and stifi ?
In my case, once I was able to have sex with Sitri (did her at least twice to be sure), when going to Fur, she was there as well and you get the 3P scenes. Once you've done this, anytime you go to Fur or Sitri, the option for 3P will always be there.

Reactions: theangel21

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
To have sex with both Fur & Sitri, I had been requesting sex and visiting Fur's room quite a few times to the point that she is nearly in love with me (judging by the text and things that she says), I also had sex with Sitri twice when DX came out and took both into their character editor and edited their outfits to be a little more... slutty.

Anyway, I am not sure if taking them into the editor had anything to do with it, I think it depends more on how one of them feel about you. In my case, Fur kept saying how much she was looking forward to spending more time with me and was looking forward to our visits... then, the next time I went to visit her, Sitri showed up in Fur's room and said she wanted in on the action... there are apparently additional 3P animations for the two of them, when they are together with your character that becomes available and when it is done after 3Ping with them the first time, Sitri will say that she will ALWAYS be available if Fur ever wants... (or Fur will be if you choose to sex with Sitri) as the 3P poses and Lesbian animations are always available for either if you go to sex them again.

Hope that helps.

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
Isn't there a way to change positions to target the butt instead of vagina? With plugin like HS2 better penetration you change the offset for a selected position or move character but the penis will still go towards the vagina.

silentrue

Oct 24, 2019
Nice try, buddy. You offer to download free (pirated) content from a PAY :poop: site. Nice try, but no. And yes, I have filed a spam complaint.(n)(n)(n)
relax KAREN you dont have to download this this also for everyone like i said im not sure of this dlc, someone ask looking for dlc and i just found this the try to share but later i found a torrent and share it to him

tiancaiwc

Nov 7, 2020
I found a solution to using wheel control in VR!!!
if you using virtual desktop, when you connect virtual desktop, try to launch by
virtual desktop right click - launch game.

if you have white issue, overwrite this file to HoneySelect2VR_Data\Plugins
Thx, you saved my assssssssss

deopex

Nov 8, 2020
in Honey Select 2 install folder > BepInEx > Plugins > HSUS edit the config.xml with notepad and change uIScale to see if you get something that works for you. it will change the entire UI smaller/bigger, but might work

<root version="1.9.0">
<uiScale>
<game scale="0.7" /> <------------ change 1.0 to 0.7 or something and test it out
<neo scale="1" />
</uiScale>
Tiger Can you DM me your method to bypassing FB during Quest 2 activation?

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Noxilum , lure_Kin
& to whom it may concern.

[guide]: HS2 studio Neo 2 tips & basics for (beginners)
chara posing, node constraints plugin and Hooh's scripted dicks

IMPORTANT:
i made this guide having in mind that you are using as it contains all plugins and mods necessary to use it. if you happen to miss any of those, please scroll down to the end of the guide for download links in credits.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zagami

Jun 12, 2020
Has anyone had the issue where HS2 DX R1 repack isn't running any mods after a fresh install? I've tried running InitSetting, the registry fixer, reinstalling BepinEx and BepisPlugins but still no luck.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
Noxilum , lure_Kin
& to whom it may concern.

[guide]: HS2 studio Neo 2 tips & basics for (beginners)
chara posing, node constraints plugin and Hooh's scripted dicks

IMPORTANT:
i made this guide having in mind that you are using as it contains all plugins and mods necessary to use it. if you happen to miss any of those, please scroll down to the end of the guide for download links in credits.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love:

Wow, you rock ! This is awesome, gonna save your post and try out these animations. I'm starting to create a story with lore, about a Futa Harem and this just comes in handy. :p

Reactions: hun hunter

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
How do i upscale the Studio Neo png save files to a better resolution Dudes ?
i didnt try, but i think the "StudioImageEmbed" plugin can do that:

I change *.zipmod form Ai to Hs2 but has "missing mainfest.xml"
1 unzip *.zipmod
2 edit mainfest.xml (delete <game>Ai</game>)
3 zip back to zipmod
If anyone know please help me!!! :)
Sorry for my Eng not good!
(I upload 6 files zipmod)
[SP]Archangel.zipmod [SP]ArchangelAcs.zipmod [SP]Ohara.zipmod DLRJH.zipmod nikki72.zipmod nikki75.zipmod
i didn't try editing manifest.xml files but i found this at wiki. also note that it is not advised to do it without previous knowledge. try looking for a ported version of those AI mods in the repack or at discord first.
Open the .zipmod file with 7-zip, right click on manifest.xml and select Edit, remove the line <game>AI Girl</game>, save and close notepad, select OK to update the file

For more information go to
Accidently removed initsetting.exe for DX R1. Could someone send me this file? (i don't have archive).
attached. please scan the file first.

i need help :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
My HS2 Studio opens, but I can't move the camera or the mouse or the keyboard buttons
View attachment 889860
View attachment 889861
does this happen only when you open this scene or load this exact character? also, are the menus and buttons accessible when this happens?

i got this once but it happened after i loaded an item called i think.. "alien cat" not sure, deleting the item instantly fixed the problem. anyway, try opening another scene you'v made earlier (from before the problem started to happen) and see if the chara or one of the mods shes wearing is not the cause.

Has anyone had the issue where HS2 DX R1 repack isn't running any mods after a fresh install? I've tried running InitSetting, the registry fixer, reinstalling BepinEx and BepisPlugins but still no luck.
fresh install as in you downloaded the all-in-one DX R1 to a new game folder? did you check if the game folder address/path is too long? if yes, try moving it to a drive's root, this should fix the problem. if it's not, then check if the kkmanager can detect the "mods" folder in your game root and if the folder it is looking at is the correct one. open kkmanager>tools>change game install directory.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes