Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
The company is Japanese and its software product is focused on the Asian market. For this reason, the company focuses on asian structure of bodies and faces. You will find many mods from different moders ( implanted from UNITY assests, DAZ3D, popular Games and etc. ) that do not significantly change based asian things even the game becomes very unreliable and often crashes. The old version of the game and the studio is faster and easier to use than new one. For this reason, I not interested to install or try something like a badly made Asian hybrid. This is just my opinion on this new version of the game.

Feb 12, 2018
Ok ok.
Laziness is a legit excuse however, Lewdninja(the website)also updated it today and that's why I thought there is something more to it..
Sorry for the spam/panic

• Haha
Reactions: hun hunter

ILI42

Mar 14, 2020
This must sound like a stupid question but how are people downloading this game?? The previous times that I have tried via the uploadhaven link, it has got to about 18 GB then failed due to error.
there's a spoiler below which contains the 20GB as 6 parts. so you should be able to download from mega/nopy without issues

Feb 12, 2018
The company is Japanese and its software product is focused on the Asian market. For this reason, the company focuses on asian structure of bodies and faces. You will find many mods from different moders ( implanted from UNITY assests, DAZ3D, popular Games and etc. ) that do not significantly change based asian things even the game becomes very unreliable and often crashes. The old version of the game and the studio is faster and easier to use than new one. For this reason, I not interested to install or try something like a badly made Asian hybrid. This is just my opinion on this new version of the game.

I deeply disagree friend.
I hope this was not their intention because they never looked as per your suggestion and the tools you have are quite uhm... diverse...racialwise....
NSFW (I tried) (PS - Dont judge my Boobamania - I am proud of it :D)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
go here and you can find various cards for various games that you can use.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Didn't see it in the mods and I'm a bit confused on other things so might as well ask:

1. Is there a pregnancy mod? Some games that have pregnancy mods don't put it in the tags because, well, it's in the mods not the base game.

2. Is there an actual story mode in this game (no matter how 'bare bones' it may be, see Koikatsu story mode just being "go through the story with these characters while you mostly do sandbox with everyone else), or is this more "set up characters and have them perform scenes with no context"?

GweiloSONE

Sep 6, 2018
So... the official vr in 4.1 actually works, unlike 4.0

BUT

It is still essentially unplayable. The limitations of KK vr with its stand alone vr mode, but with crippled functionality. I mean It's really hard to play this game in vr, and even the limited vr interactions in KK vr are lacking, which makes dealing with the clumsy BS of the vr interface hard to suffer through.

The community vr mod for Playhome is vastly superior to this crap, even though you need to use the regular menu with kb+m and have no interaction.

Is there any real viable option to the official vr ?

GweiloSONE

Sep 6, 2018
Gotta say HS2 is disappointing. AI Girl as a game was like they decided to shoe-horn in a bunch of time-wasting bs so they could pretend they made a real game, but HS2 is literally just HS with better models and native lighting. As limited as playhome was the sex interface at least allowed you to change the model's movements etc within a given position. HS2 isnt even at that level.

Why cant they just make a game with objectives that track with the genre? KK does this OK, if very superficially.

It's like they didnt really try at all for HS2

Reactions: kailius

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
i don't know, this pretty much look like a very western card to me :LOL:
Marge-Simpson.png

i tried the links sunisinus provided and it was just there on front page hehe.
Didn't see it in the mods and I'm a bit confused on other things so might as well ask:

1. Is there a pregnancy mod? Some games that have pregnancy mods don't put it in the tags because, well, it's in the mods not the base game.

2. Is there an actual story mode in this game (no matter how 'bare bones' it may be, see Koikatsu story mode just being "go through the story with these characters while you mostly do sandbox with everyone else), or is this more "set up characters and have them perform scenes with no context"?
there is a pregnancy mod made by mikke:

there is no story/plot in this game, more of a simulation as mentioned earlier, you create the characters and then get in a relationship with them. depending your actions/game play, the characters will be in various states which will effect their performance in the H-scene.

Gotta say HS2 is disappointing. AI Girl as a game was like they decided to shoe-horn in a bunch of time-wasting bs so they could pretend they made a real game, but HS2 is literally just HS with better models and native lighting. As limited as playhome was the sex interface at least allowed you to change the model's movements etc within a given position. HS2 isnt even at that level.

Why cant they just make a game with objectives that track with the genre? KK does this OK, if very superficially.

It's like they didnt really try at all for HS2
maybe you are right, many people share this point of view. those changes and additions may not cut it for a whole new game title but i personally interested in the character maker and studio, that is why i cant disagree with anybody thinking the same way.

Reactions: 27X

coolijsje

Apr 7, 2018
Does the newly released collision functioning decensor come with this? Or can I go ahead and try to install it myself? I am new to this game, but computer savy enough to figure it out. So can I add it or will it not work without some special tricks?

GweiloSONE

Sep 6, 2018
The community vr mod for Playhome is vastly superior to this crap, even though you need to use the regular menu with kb+m and have no interaction.

Is there any real viable option to the official vr ?
I'd take almost anything over the official vr as it currently exists... and now that I've played these games in VR desktop mode don't cut it anymore

No idea why it isnt at least as functional as the official KK vr, which not only works well but allows limited interaction. But I'd take anything with just like a not-clunky-janky interface

GweiloSONE

Sep 6, 2018
maybe you are right, many people share this point of view. those changes and additions may not cut it for a whole new game title but i personally interested in the character maker and studio, that is why i cant disagree with anybody thinking the same way.
the character maker is better cause the models are better and you have several more variables

but like... what happened with the better color management we had in Playhome? why no new game mechanics?

just seem like a missed opportunity

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes