ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
HS2 DX VIP Lobby "Plans"

Hi everyone. Hope you're all safe and healthy!
Regarding HS2 DX, I have a question (already searched this thread for "VIP Lobby" and could not find anything – forgive me if this is something already answered).
I've been able to use the VIP Lobby and get a girl into the "Wedding Service". However, even though I do have girls with the required "conditions" (correct icon, etc.), the other zones are not "open", as you can see from the attached screenshot.
I'm I missing something...?
Help would be appreciated!
For the other places to open, you also have to have had a sexual relationship with that character before the area unlocks based upon their "condition"... if memory serves me, they at least have to be 1/4 of the way in any of the fields that increase when you have sex with the character.

So, need to have a 'relationship' with the girl before you can take her to the VIP area.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
Anyone else experience sudden frame drops since the previous update. I played the version prior to the previous update a couple of months back, and the fps was fine. Now it averages at 6.9 frames. I'm asking to figure out whether it's an issue with the update or with my pc itself.

calciumspin

Mar 9, 2018
i have a problem, whenever i try to bring up hs downloader, an error "failed to confirm user information" will show up in the on screen log. what should i do to fix it?

Reactions: megagoober29

Plastic Lobster

Sep 29, 2020
Is there an equivalent to MoreSlotID for HS2? Perhaps I'm being dumb, but I can't find any way to rename clothing or organise Neo items into categories.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
I have R5 and want to get DX R2. How to proceed, when i want keep my created models and so on? Is there a simple way to upgrade?

E.g., can I just keep my folder "user data" from R5 and copy it into the new install of DX R2?
just transfer over your mods, coordinates, characters, and save file folders from the R5 to DX R2
just as pwatcher123 suggested, the repack and game may got an update but it will continue to use the same game assets along with the new ones.
here is a more detailed and instructions on how to merge your R5 data with DX.

Just wondering how some people get their character cards looking so great. No matter how I use the lighting I can't seem to quite get the quality that some of the people out there are getting. I've taken screenshots with F11 that look fantastic but I'm not sure how to xfer that into a card format. I'm guessing that's how people are doing it.
maybe there is a way to safely edit the chara card's data in the .png files, maybe something like this but i am not sure as i never used it before and i am not sure if it will work on character cards ( ). or maybe these people are just pro and very good with creating thumbnails :D.

Anyone else experience sudden frame drops since the previous update. I played the version prior to the previous update a couple of months back, and the fps was fine. Now it averages at 6.9 frames. I'm asking to figure out whether it's an issue with the update or with my pc itself.
some people reported the same after installing R5/DX R1, i think it is probably that the game has something added to H-scenes that stresses the computer's resources. the game is not as optimized and same goes to most mods.

i have a problem, whenever i try to bring up hs downloader, an error "failed to confirm user information" will show up in the on screen log. what should i do to fix it?
i am not sure what an hs downloader is, can you provide more info?

#4,565 kindly lemme know what would be a better way to put it so people can just respond and post the link. The question is too common.
include or link it in your signature :LOL:.

Is there an equivalent to MoreSlotID for HS2? Perhaps I'm being dumb, but I can't find any way to rename clothing or organise Neo items into categories.
perhaps editing the manifest.xml after extracting a .zipmod may help. you have to do it manually for each and you have to know how to perform the process.
for more info:

EDIT: this plugin also may help you with organizing in studio:

Last edited:

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
some people reported the same after installing R5/DX R1, i think it is probably that the game has something added to H-scenes that stresses the computer's resources. the game is not as optimized and same goes to most mods.
If that is the case then I'll try just downloading the newer one and see if it fixes the problem

Reactions: hun hunter

rekttker

Jun 18, 2017
I can't get the English translation to work. I've turn off my firewall, but everything is still in Japanese, same with Ai Shoujo. Koikatsu and HS 1 worked no problem. My internet connection's fine. I've also checked the ini file for the translation and it says "en". Any help?

Dybolom

May 11, 2019
I dont really understand the point of this game, there does not even seem to be any underlying story. Make girls, meet girls, fuck girls. Or am I perhaps playing it wrong?

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
I dont really understand the point of this game, there does not even seem to be any underlying story. Make girls, meet girls, fuck girls. Or am I perhaps playing it wrong?
This would be the fast/instant "game" mode when you can fancy a wank, every once in a while. That's the basic of Honey Select 2.
Although, this game includes a Studio Mode, when you can change positions/animations, sizes of object/genitals easily, adjust characters position along with the map used, and create scenes with/without movements easily. Along with other tool, this is mainly used by Harem Hotel, Pale Carnations, Depravity etc, which are quite good imo.

This is more of a tool used to design your game/models/scenes along with your screenplay for your game, or your RP.

Reactions: hun hunter

Superweapon

Jan 26, 2018
Can't seem to find any info anywhere. I am looking to import a character card with an anime skin mod (I think?) So I right click, save as to the Female folder, yet she doesn't show in game.

Is there a mod for anime skins or something?

Card for example: (It's Bowsette, judge me)

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
Can't seem to find any info anywhere. I am looking to import a character card with an anime skin mod (I think?) So I right click, save as to the Female folder, yet she doesn't show in game.

Is there a mod for anime skins or something?

Card for example: (It's Bowsette, judge me)
I guess it's because it's not HS2, but Koikatsu, different game, different engine.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes