bumjor

May 29, 2020
Hello there

Cards with .md extensions (cardname.md) do not show up in the game

Does anyone know why?

elobavy

Sep 10, 2019
Cards with .md extensions (cardname.md) do not show up in the game
if you are talking about cards downloaded from kenzato, the 'md' files are thumbnails created to lessen load times on the page -- instead of loading the entire card, with metadata, the page creates an 'md' version without metadata, so it is less bytes to transfer to simply view the images. If you want the actual card, click on the image, to load it's dedicated page. On that page, the full card with metadata will be loaded.

mefisto123

Oct 26, 2018
Hey everyone, I have some issue in character creator. I was editing face and this happened. Also its not the first time something like this takes place. Sometimes chin and lower lip will move randomly when I'm editing different part of the body. With mouth I simply fix it from bonemod but I cant find any settings for this part of foot. HS2_2021-03-27-18-41-34-911.png

bumjor

May 29, 2020
if you are talking about cards downloaded from kenzato, the 'md' files are thumbnails created to lessen load times on the page -- instead of loading the entire card, with metadata, the page creates an 'md' version without metadata, so it is less bytes to transfer to simply view the images. If you want the actual card, click on the image, to load it's dedicated page. On that page, the full card with metadata will be loaded.
Yes
Thank you very much <3

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is there anyway to make the animation speeds slower?

How about pausing an animation?

Anyone have a save game that unlocks the whole game? The tutorial is non-existent. It doesn't tell you what you're supposed to do next.

Last edited:

cabalbanan

Mar 29, 2021
Hi, could you please tell me where can I find vnscenes for HS2 ? Like these succubus stories from buttchuckjones. Lots of animation, choices, story, cams, etc. Most of scenes on kenzato are static without animation or multiple cams. Thanks !

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes