OnizukaDesuGa

Nov 2, 2018
i am using oculus quest + virtual desktop for using VR mode.
but, my analog stick did not work(it suppose to work like mouse wheel) in game
i tried to change several setting of my controller but it did not work.
is there anyone same to me?
Have you found any solutions yet? I have got the same problem. I looked around but no one seems to know the answer

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
... If we could only get the modders to stop obsessing about the lighting and textures in StudioNeo 2. It would be nice we more sex positions.

It's all good if your in futa and all. Not Judging but maybe some proper hardcore FFM where we can use a strap-on with our second girl or primary and make a sandwich out of the second girl?

Even a proper double team eat out cunnilingus were we aren't stuck trying to find the exact angle where we have to clip through during chair sit cunnilingus.

Heck, even proper 69 animation where they swallow would be good.

I just hope that people start working on an animation framework. Even the FF scenes could do with some dick from behind while one or the other is getting eaten out.

Even current pyramid is a bit off as they don't make out kissing while you eat girl sauce and finish inside.

As far as the dripping out during pull out.. Would be nice if the Perverted type would suck it out, swap and spit back in.

Ah well.. Until good animators appear we will have to wait.

And no using that SB3Utility or the dnSPY is a hack for internals.

There is a full write-up on HOW to turn your Honey Select 2 INTO a DEVELOPER VERSION.. You will have to Refer to the wiki via anime-sharing indexing and such...

Q : What engine does HS2 run on?
A : HS2 uses Unity 3D game engine v2018.4.11

Q : What engine does AIS (AI Syoujyo) run on?
A : AIS uses Unity 3D game engine v2018.2.21.

The biggest issue is that there IS a way to convert AIS into a Unity Project. However I don't have access to the FAQ / Walk-through sheet and even following ALL the steps.. The "modding" community WANTS to play gatekeepers. And even went so far as to say "I will make sure no one will ever help you." Be forewarned.. There is some really shitty people in that discord.

Really, What they are doing is similar to using Steamworks to make scenes and then making patreon accounts to lock their "movies" behind a paywall (patreon/subscribestar etc).. So of course they didn't want new custom animations OR add-ons to the bugs in original game because that would mean their revenue stream would suffer.

The weekly/monthly scene showcase is a circle jerk only for a very limited few to tout how great they are. There are even model makers that keep using the same body type and facial structures (probably how they want to see themselves) as a platform to say how important they are.

Tl;Dr? We need more sex poses, there are ways to make the game back into a Dev version. No discord people will never help. They are too busy trying to maintain paetron counts. Your money for open bounties to be taught how to configure Unity AND AIS or HS2 will go uncollected and people will actively stop you from attempting to add better animations.

From what I can remember in order to rebuild a "corrupt" build off-line is you need to delete most of the scripts associated with the game.. You can then access existing models and animations and create new ones.

Ultimately, Honey Select 2 has unlimited moddablitiy and potential for character development, stories and sex scenes. Illusion will ignore it.. But worse the Discord have their own agenda.

Still Illusion for attempting both AIS and HS2 gets a 5/5 from me.

but that is MY opinion. And no... I don't feel like arguing with people that insist they have the best model and that the hydra headed penis they dream about is best.

(Honestly, The SIZE and amount of garbage from the sideloaders pack for StudioNeo 2? Some of those map names are CREEPY. You know exactly what I'm talking about.)

Reactions: em0rt41

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
... If we could only get the modders to stop obsessing about the lighting and textures in StudioNeo 2. It would be nice we more sex positions.

It's all good if your in futa and all. Not Judging but maybe some proper hardcore FFM where we can use a strap-on with our second girl or primary and make a sandwich out of the second girl?

Even a proper double team eat out cunnilingus were we aren't stuck trying to find the exact angle where we have to clip through during chair sit cunnilingus.

Heck, even proper 69 animation where they swallow would be good.

I just hope that people start working on an animation framework. Even the FF scenes could do with some dick from behind while one or the other is getting eaten out.

Even current pyramid is a bit off as they don't make out kissing while you eat girl sauce and finish inside.

As far as the dripping out during pull out.. Would be nice if the Perverted type would suck it out, swap and spit back in.

Ah well.. Until good animators appear we will have to wait.

And no using that SB3Utility or the dnSPY is a hack for internals.

There is a full write-up on HOW to turn your Honey Select 2 INTO a DEVELOPER VERSION.. You will have to Refer to the wiki via anime-sharing indexing and such...

Q : What engine does HS2 run on?
A : HS2 uses Unity 3D game engine v2018.4.11

Q : What engine does AIS (AI Syoujyo) run on?
A : AIS uses Unity 3D game engine v2018.2.21.

The biggest issue is that there IS a way to convert AIS into a Unity Project. However I don't have access to the FAQ / Walk-through sheet and even following ALL the steps.. The "modding" community WANTS to play gatekeepers. And even went so far as to say "I will make sure no one will ever help you." Be forewarned.. There is some really shitty people in that discord.

Really, What they are doing is similar to using Steamworks to make scenes and then making patreon accounts to lock their "movies" behind a paywall (patreon/subscribestar etc).. So of course they didn't want new custom animations OR add-ons to the bugs in original game because that would mean their revenue stream would suffer.

The weekly/monthly scene showcase is a circle jerk only for a very limited few to tout how great they are. There are even model makers that keep using the same body type and facial structures (probably how they want to see themselves) as a platform to say how important they are.

Tl;Dr? We need more sex poses, there are ways to make the game back into a Dev version. No discord people will never help. They are too busy trying to maintain paetron counts. Your money for open bounties to be taught how to configure Unity AND AIS or HS2 will go uncollected and people will actively stop you from attempting to add better animations.

From what I can remember in order to rebuild a "corrupt" build off-line is you need to delete most of the scripts associated with the game.. You can then access existing models and animations and create new ones.

Ultimately, Honey Select 2 has unlimited moddablitiy and potential for character development, stories and sex scenes. Illusion will ignore it.. But worse the Discord have their own agenda.

Still Illusion for attempting both AIS and HS2 gets a 5/5 from me.

but that is MY opinion. And no... I don't feel like arguing with people that insist they have the best model and that the hydra headed penis they dream about is best.

(Honestly, The SIZE and amount of garbage from the sideloaders pack for StudioNeo 2? Some of those map names are CREEPY. You know exactly what I'm talking about.)
16 gig good ram for this ? what gpu would u reccomend

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
16 gigs? Yeah! You are set.. I am literally on a 9 year old 8Gb machine that has an integrated GPU.

My MAIN machine had to 2 nvidia 970x with 32 Gb of Physical Ram (currently busted)...

AIS still had a hard time even on the SSD. The primary issue with AIS was the "Agent" code. (Like Agent Smith from the Matrix? They would take turns using threads to think and do whatever for each girl INCLUDING the merchant... Hence if you had the wrong settings locked on your Agent fixer they would trib the merchant ALL DAY until they became fully starved, exhausted and catch a cold in the rain... Worse you could keep ADDING MORE GIRLS even at 32Gb it became laggy on the CPU side (i9-4790k) and chunking write commits to disk from memory nonstop.

In short? 4 girls on the Ruins island was enough 7 if you were feeling risque. But to be honest With 3 AI girls they would be loyal, it was ALWAYS the 4th one added that messed everything up. IRL I would stick to only 2 that consider you a God. Even then it's a huge risk.)

In HS2 There is no such problem. The Animation sets (if we can be honest "FUCK SETS" are loaded once and the sequences run to completion if the gauge bars and variables match up.)

Windows 7 64bit Enterprise/Ultimate and 16Gb mem will be ZERO problem.

Dedicated GPU? probably anything better then this 525MX I am currently running.. NO JOKE..

The GeForce GT 525M was a mobile graphics chip by NVIDIA, launched in January 2011. Built on the 40 nm process, and based on the GF108 graphics processor, in its N12P-GE-OP-A1 variant, the chip supports DirectX 12. Even though it supports DirectX 12, the feature level is only 11_0, which can be problematic with newer DirectX 12 titles

Yes, you will see FPS drops. Running at my level but the game, graphics, character editor, modeler and scenes are 100% worth it.. Just don't download that Studio Neo 2 Sideloader garbage. 18/19 GB of Diskspace is enough to run the vanilla game. +19 GB for temp extraction (use 7zip!), and +19GB to save an orginal copy incase you bug or mess up your installation via mod fuzzing.

It works OUT OF THE BOX. Run Init.exe you are done. (Also purple arrow to update if you feel like it nothing much new to be honest, just some extra sliders and things. During settings use performance.. Then in game drop everything graphical down to lowest and bump it up slowly. 1 change at a time is normal standard enterprise recommendations.. So 2 or 3 bumps in quality. Before you max it out. Save exit game then restart launcher and bump that up once. Then again in game give one or 2 bumps to graphics. If you load one or two difference scenes with more then 4 different models and they are headless (Honey Select 1)... You have gone too far. Back up 2 or 3 changes. It means your have too many background processes OR you haven't rebooted (FULL POWER OFF) your computer in 2 to 3 days.

Reactions: Lucifer84

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
16 gigs? Yeah! You are set.. I am literally on a 9 year old 8Gb machine that has an integrated GPU.

My MAIN machine had to 2 nvidia 970x with 32 Gb of Physical Ram (currently busted)...

AIS still had a hard time even on the SSD. The primary issue with AIS was the "Agent" code. (Like Agent Smith from the Matrix? They would take turns using threads to think and do whatever for each girl INCLUDING the merchant... Hence if you had the wrong settings locked on your Agent fixer they would trib the merchant ALL DAY until they became fully starved, exhausted and catch a cold in the rain... Worse you could keep ADDING MORE GIRLS even at 32Gb it became laggy on the CPU side (i9-4790k) and chunking write commits to disk from memory nonstop.

In short? 4 girls on the Ruins island was enough 7 if you were feeling risque. But to be honest With 3 AI girls they would be loyal, it was ALWAYS the 4th one added that messed everything up. IRL I would stick to only 2 that consider you a God. Even then it's a huge risk.)

In HS2 There is no such problem. The Animation sets (if we can be honest "FUCK SETS" are loaded once and the sequences run to completion if the gauge bars and variables match up.)

Dedicated GPU? probably anything better then this 525MX I am currently running.. NO JOKE..

The GeForce GT 525M was a mobile graphics chip by NVIDIA, launched in January 2011. Built on the 40 nm process, and based on the GF108 graphics processor, in its N12P-GE-OP-A1 variant, the chip supports DirectX 12. Even though it supports DirectX 12, the feature level is only 11_0, which can be problematic with newer DirectX 12 titles

Yes, you will see FPS drops. Running at my level but the game, graphics, character editor, modeler and scenes are 100% worth it.. Just don't download that Studio Neo 2 Sideloader garbage. 18/19 GB of Diskspace is enough to run the vanilla game. +19 GB for temp extraction (use 7zip!), and +19GB to save an orginal copy incase you bug or mess up your installation via mod fuzzing.

It works OUT OF THE BOX. Run Init.exe you are done. (Also purple arrow to update if you feel like it nothing much new to be honest, just some extra sliders and things. During settings use performance.. Then in game drop everything graphical down to lowest and bump it up slowly. 1 change at a time is normal standard enterprise recommendations.. So 2 or 3 bumps in quality. Before you max it out. Save exit game then restart launcher and bump that up once. Then again in game give one or 2 bumps to graphics. If you load one or two difference scenes with more then 4 different models and they are headless (Honey Select 1)... You have gone too far. Back up 2 or 3 changes. It means your have too many background processes OR you haven't rebooted (FULL POWER OFF) your computer in 2 to 3 days.
Mind you, I have a laptop here i7, 8gbRAM, plenty HD space and a shitty 2gb graphic card, do you think it can run this game? I'm not so sure myself. I think the RAM will struggle. Anyone there running with 8gb RAM?

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018

i have a gtx 1060 , will that run it ok i think its 6 gig vram

• Haha
Reactions: lure_Kin

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Mind you, I have a laptop here i7, 8gbRAM, plenty HD space and a shitty 2gb graphic card, do you think it can run this game? I'm not so sure myself. I think the RAM will struggle. Anyone there running with 8gb RAM?
I SAID!!!!!!!
MY NAME JEF!

*cough* yes.

If you can't get it to run it means you don't know how to tune your system.

I don't have 2Gb... I have in integrated chip that is USING System Memory.

As you can see CLEARLY it's is a 9 year old, N5110. Dell Inspiron.. Memory for GPU "dedicated" is 1 Gb.. Allocated is 4Gb but it all on the same bus. So only 8 and using that shitty Southbridge Pipeline.

For certain it will NOT run AIS but it is running HS2 okay. It's not 60 fps obviously.

Last edited:

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
i have a gtx 1060 , will that run it ok i think its 6 gig vram
Oh... Man... What a tough question to answer.. Did you install the GTX 1060 into a potato? if so might have issues.. Otherwise I think you'll do okay.

To be clear. If your system can EVEN have a GTX 1060 installed it means you have the correct PCI speeds and are running a good Processor unlike a i3 or i5 hmmm... And will have ZERO issue running it.. Just launch the initsettings.exe first okay? that's it. Your good to go kiddo. Smack on the ass "get in there! go gettem tiger!"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucifer84

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
hi guys

new to the game.... got the full BR 4 repack.
game starts fine but when i click create > gender the chara creator starts and then i see this and after a bit of wait it just crashes. this screenshot was from an attempt to click play, which ended up with same result.

1598410733890.png

Someone told me to try these steps..

BetterRepack R4 Install guide:
-Install the Hotfix in
-Update MaterialEditor:
-Run "[BR] HoneySelect 2 Registry Fixer.bat"
-Open InitSetting.exe> disable all checks> click in Update> select the first one and HS2 Exclusives if it appears.

which i did, but still have same problem.

OnizukaDesuGa

Nov 2, 2018
I don't know any stuff about VR but is there any software to update your controller?
No. It's not the controllers. It works fine and I have the latest update on everything. I think it's the game's problem, they don't really test VR with all devices. VIVE or Rift might work but I am using oculus quest+Link

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
hi guys

new to the game.... got the full BR 4 repack.
game starts fine but when i click create > gender the chara creator starts and then i see this and after a bit of wait it just crashes. this screenshot was from an attempt to click play, which ended up with same result.

View attachment 787664

Someone told me to try these steps..

BetterRepack R4 Install guide:
-Install the Hotfix in
-Update MaterialEditor:
-Run "[BR] HoneySelect 2 Registry Fixer.bat"
-Open InitSetting.exe> disable all checks> click in Update> select the first one and HS2 Exclusives if it appears.

which i did, but still have same problem.
Background processes... What are you running... Malwarebytes and Avast and CCleaner and Zone Alarm in the background? Yeah... you will have problems. Optimize the amount of processes and don't alt-tab in and out of the game constantly. This isn't Rim-World. This is an Illusion Honey Select Game.

Yes, Black Viper Tuning Guides are no longer good..

However you should attempt to run

and get rid of cortana and all that other windows spyware shit... More importantly EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU UPDATE NVIDIA YOU NEED TO RUN the NVIDIA PORTABLE TELEMETRY DELETER...

Majorgeeks still has a copy that works even though the author has been told to Cease and desist maintaining it.. HOWEVER it will STILL ALWAYS WORK.

Even on the 20x0 series of cards IT STILL WORKS. Here. Use it wisely.. Remember run it every time up date your drivers!

MArkantonius

Dec 2, 2018
I know this is a dumb question. But there is so much inforamation and it changes, it's hard to follow.
How do you start your experiance with the game. The only reliable place with mods that I found is Discord. How do you add mods (not items/cards). How do you connect poses between people in studio. How do you chcek if mods work. I'm so lost x_x.

ddong4979

Dec 27, 2019
Have you found any solutions yet? I have got the same problem. I looked around but no one seems to know the answer
I found a solution to using wheel control in VR!!!
if you using virtual desktop, when you connect virtual desktop, try to launch by
virtual desktop right click - launch game.

if you have white issue, overwrite this file to HoneySelect2VR_Data\Plugins

Reactions: OnizukaDesuGa

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I know this is a dumb question. But there is so much inforamation and it changes, it's hard to follow.
How do you start your experiance with the game. The only reliable place with mods that I found is Discord. How do you add mods (not items/cards). How do you connect poses between people in studio. How do you chcek if mods work. I'm so lost x_x.
How do you start your experiance with the game.
This is a very open question so i'll do what i can here.
If creating girls is your thing, experiment with maker.
If fucking girls is your thing, try the main game.
If posing girls is your thing, give studio a shot.

Anyway, as for the rest? You can download BetterRepack or (in an already installed base game) HF-Patch and update your mods every 2-4 weeks through launcher/KKManager. Mods are added by simply placing the .zipmods inside the /mods folder.

The connect poses thing, i sadly don't know save from NodesConstraints.

To check if mods work, go to KKManager and search in the Sideloader tab or search for them in-game. Or do you mean in general? Because if so, just seeing english text is good enough.

Reactions: d7b

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
How to save the changed genitalia in the "Uncensor Selector"? I can setup a default that goes for all (in the mod fine tuning options). But I can not save any individual change that is different from the set default; it always reverts back to the default.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes