rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
As he said in the comment you quoted:
IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

It might cause problems if you overwrite and break your saves etc.
I mean I understand that, i just hope he can/just release an update pack instead of entirely new repack - like hotfix .
I just dont want to waste the previous R5 final repack.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
I mean I understand that, i just hope he can/just release an update pack instead of entirely new repack - like hotfix .
ScrewThisNoise has said there's currently no plan to make an updater to go from R5 ->DX. He mentioned that if he could get the size of an updater to below 4 Gig he might consider it, but that it's highly unlikely. Here's a quote right from the BetterRepack Discord:

- Will there be a updater from HS2 to HS2 DX: No, I don't plan to. I expect the expansion to weigh between 5-7GB, though I will eventually compress it to weigh a bit less (5-6 prolly).

Last edited:

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
sadly, this is how it is as MrWrontubes and Great_Old_One said. and juslike lure_kin mentioned in this post, it would be a good time to have the R5.0.1 game folder safe and untouched as a back up as it is the latest stable repack version, and install the DX R1 to a clean folder for the time being, also in case of mod/plugins incompatibilities.

but i also understand your point of not wasting the R5 folder. if the plugins, mods, settings and user data is your main concern here, what you can do in this case is installing DX R1 to a new directory then copy the data from R5 to DX. but first please note that you have to download the DX R1 anyway (you don't have to download the optional 50gb studio sideloader mods) and always keep the downloaded .7z as a backup. then follow these steps:
  • on R5, open the kkmanager and make sure that all your mods are updated to the latest.
  • copy the whole "mods" folder from R5 to DX R1, overwrite the data. (this will copy all updated mods and those you personally added to DX and you will not have to redownload/update them again).
  • then open "gamefolde\BepInEx" on R5 and copy the "plugins" folder to the same location in DX. merge the copied folders but do not overwrite any data. (this will copy all plugins you personally added from the optional folder or else and will skip the existing similar plugins in case the ones in DX are more updated. but please do note that some plugins such as "HSLipsync" require additional data or .dll files to be copied to the game directory game or somewhere out of the "plugins" folder, so make sure to place those manually later or they may cause errors and crashes).
  • then while you are still on the "BepInEx" folder, open the "config" folder and select all (.cfg) files only and copy them from R5 to DX's similar folder. (this will copy all your plugin settings (F1) personalized option data to DX so you won't have to re edit those settings again, such as better penetrations settings).
  • if you installed the community translation to R5, do not copy and redownload the translations and please perform all the steps found in this post here to DX.
  • next, open the "gamefolder\userdata" folder and copy all content except for "LauncherEN", "ScreenEffect" and "System" and copy them to the DX userdata folder. (this will copy all of your character's, coordinates, frams and BGs, studio scene data, both main game and studio configs and all your materials and overlays).
  • finally, go to game folder and run the game/studio from the InitSetting.exe just to make sure that everything is alright and to fix any error if found.
NOTE: please do not copy any other data or folders not mentioned above and run-test the game in between steps (specially when you copy the mods and plugins) to make sure that there are no errors, then resume to the other data.

this way, you can consider that you have an updated (R5 to DX) game folder with all your data unchanged. but please keep your R5 folder as a back up on both ways if possible just in case.

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
So if my understanding is correct, it really is R5 final for the previous repack -
if i really want to play the new contents then I have no choice but to download the new DX repacks instead.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
So if my understanding is correct, it really is R5 final for the previous repack -
if i really want to play the new contents then I have no choice but to download the new DX repacks instead.
yes. just the 18-20gb file (the DX R1 repack without the additional 50gb sideloader mod pack).
the official illusion expansion is about 5-6gb alone, somebody posted a dl link earlier for it, you may be able to upgrade your R5 using that but then, you will have to worry about allot more things like compatibility, translation and .zipmod conflicts, broken things and etc.

dalgas

May 24, 2020
Anywhere I can find extra maps for studio apart from those included in the modpack? Been looking through the internet to no avail

cheecheetah

Feb 9, 2019
i think roy has used one of the material editor's/overlay textures to replace the original one with his makeups (not sure which) but this is a common thing to happen. so even any edited data using the material editor or the body/clothes overlay will revert to their original states when switched to other kinds and wont load back unless you load a saved card with those edits. or, extract those textures when loaded then apply them manually by editor again, its just how those plugin work ^^.
Thanks, it's a bit over my head so I just used the other Tina (with revolvers) card which doesn't have same issue

mycommry

Sep 14, 2020
Hi Guys, any advise since my HS Studio Neo quite bit odd. In the game if i use the machine or the wooden horse, my character will likely to be levitates, any advise to fix that? thanksss

loopey

Jun 7, 2019
Using Honey Select 2 DX Better Repack 1.

Has anyone else had issues when using the HS2_HCharaSwitcher mod during a 3P scene.

When I use it to swap the girls I'm unable to do any insertion positions afterwards. They just stay still.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Hi Guys, any advise since my HS Studio Neo quite bit odd. In the game if i use the machine or the wooden horse, my character will likely to be levitates, any advise to fix that? thanksss
hi, i tried to test the wooden horse animation and i had the same problem, at first i thought it was caused by a heel item or maybe one of the collider bones specially that this doesnt happen with other H-items like dildo or ropes, but unfortunately i couldn't get to the source of the problem yet. so for now, disable the "use advanced items" from the animation menu then press (control+space) on keyboard to get the item search or go to "add>search" and look for the wooden horse or another H-item and add it, then adjust you chara's position and the item as desired.
1605035234150.png

the animations should be synced to the horse's position as it is identical to the one in that animation and there are no animated parts within it. but please note that the sex machine item has no state animations like the one use by the animation itself.
Using Honey Select 2 DX Better Repack 1.

Has anyone else had issues when using the HS2_HCharaSwitcher mod during a 3P scene.

When I use it to swap the girls I'm unable to do any insertion positions afterwards. They just stay still.
2 more people has this same problem also since R5 i think. maybe the plugin will be fixed soon by the author or get included with the next better repack release.

:love: :D (y)

From the bottom of my heart and on behalf of everyone. THANK YOU!

Absolutely wonderful!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My deep-heart felt thanks.

Bookmarked, Saved, (I should probably put this into LibreOffice and save it as a .pdf) and appreciated.
no problem. i am glad you found it helpful. thank you for the applause and tripping images btw :LOL:.

Reactions: Great_Old_One
Oct 17, 2020
Also, is there a port for the pregnant mod that was in AI shoujo? Having trouble finding it.
<- mod itself

Quoted directly from the discord (love to pixelgrinder (y)):

"[ddaa33] Pregnant plugin (ShapeKeyPlugin)

Since there's a lot of people who doesn't know this works in HS2 i'm reposting it.

Not an official port

Press left Ctrl + 0~4 (Numpad) to show the menu. 0 = the first character

You need to select [Female] z_ddaa33.belly as uncensor first For studio and main game.

Doesn't work well with clothes, the config doesn't save to the card.

-Use mikke's beaver plugin to save the settings to the card

From ZODgame, all credits to ddaa33"

ED for basic TLDR:

1. Install mod
  2. Go to character maker
  3. Use z_ddaa33.belly as uncensor for your female
  4. Press CTRL+0 (numpad zero)
  5. use sliders
  6. ???
  7. profit
Regarding the saving and not working with clothes, it saved just fine to a card but clothes do NOT morph to the body shape at all.

Works just fine in HS2 from what I've tried

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
I didn't have any problem with BR 4.1, but since I have installed BR5, the breasts look all deformed! Like, a 100yo granny's tits kind of deformed.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
Taken from the HS2 mod sharing Discord and it seems to work OK <- mod itself

Quoted directly from the discord (love to pixelgrinder (y)):

"[ddaa33] Pregnant plugin (ShapeKeyPlugin)

Since there's a lot of people who doesn't know this works in HS2 i'm reposting it.

Not an official port

Press left Ctrl + 0~4 (Numpad) to show the menu. 0 = the first character

You need to select [Female] z_ddaa33.belly as uncensor first For studio and main game.

Doesn't work well with clothes, the config doesn't save to the card.

-Use mikke's beaver plugin to save the settings to the card

From ZODgame, all credits to ddaa33"

ED for basic TLDR:

1. Install mod
  2. Go to character maker
  3. Use z_ddaa33.belly as uncensor for your female
  4. Press CTRL+0 (numpad zero)
  5. use sliders
  6. ???
  7. profit
Regarding the saving and not working with clothes, it saved just fine to a card but clothes do NOT morph to the body shape at all.

Works just fine in HS2 from what I've tried
I confirm, it works well. Only thing not working properly : the sliders doesn't save when you want to edit the character, so when you have modifications to do to the outfit / physic, you should select preggo again and adjust the slides again. Sliders and correct uncensor remains when saving card and using the character.

Apr 23, 2018
I need some help with this error, "material doesn't have a texture property '_maintex'. I saw that someone answered this around page 40 but the patch he posted was on discord and nothing happens when I click on it. All the solutions I've looked up on the internet say something about accessing the shader, but I don't know where the shader is in the HS2 Folder. I'm using the latest Final Repack by [ScrewthisNoise].

Unknown950

May 16, 2019
no you have to load the whole card to be able to use these face types, mackup, hair ..etc. because the creator of these cards used his own custom mods to created these characters. so load one first then do your edits over as desired.

they are located in userdata>chara>female>modpack
View attachment 892115
Thanks for the quick help, somehow i dont have that modpack though :/

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes