oevc

Mar 15, 2019
hi, I have the last version of better repack, when I update the game I get the error of missing mods.

please help!

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
hi, I have the last version of better repack, when I update the game I get the error of missing mods.

please help!
The repacks don't contain every mod out there, but almost certainly any missing mod errors you get are going to be from cards in your collection.

My only suggestion is to run the game with the console activated, then try to track down the mods you're missing by the details you get in the error messages.

Activate the console via the initsetting executable in the game's root directory.

That, or delete the cards.

oevc

Mar 15, 2019
The repacks don't contain every mod out there, but almost certainly any missing mod errors you get are going to be from cards in your collection.

My only suggestion is to run the game with the console activated, then try to track down the mods you're missing by the details you get in the error messages.

Activate the console via the initsetting executable in the game's root directory.

That, or delete the cards.
I update the game using the KKManager, the funny thing, is that the directory that has the problema is Sideloader Modpack. if I copy that one, update I get the error then copy the directory again I solve the problem but of course...I lost the update. And all the mods get error.

thanks for the help

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Would anyone know how to get high-quality screenshots in Studio Neo? I see that the original Honey Select had HoneyShot plug-in allowing screenshots up to 8k resolution. Regretfully, this plug-in doesn't work with Honey Select 2's studio. Any suggestions how to get high quality screenshots?

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Would anyone know how to get high-quality screenshots in Studio Neo? I see that the original Honey Select had HoneyShot plug-in allowing screenshots up to 8k resolution. Regretfully, this plug-in doesn't work with Honey Select 2's studio. Any suggestions how to get high quality screenshots?
The RePacks have screenshot manager which does the same thing, keybindings are the same in Studio as in the base game.
HoneySelect2 2021-04-03 09-01-43.png

Reactions: Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
The RePacks have screenshot manager which does the same thing, keybindings are the same in Studio as in the base game.
Thank you very much for a very helpful response and teaching me about the "Plugin Settings" option -- twelve out of ten.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Guys, would anyone know how to install Joan6694's VideoExport plug in?

I followed the instructions on his page ( ) and can't get the plug in to work. I tired installing the plugin both into HS2/Plugins and into BepInEx/Plugins. Can't even bring up the UI using Ctrl+E.

Aug 11, 2020
Guys, would anyone know how to install Joan6694's VideoExport plug in?

I followed the instructions on his page ( ) and can't get the plug in to work. I tired installing the plugin both into HS2/Plugins and into BepInEx/Plugins. Can't even bring up the UI using Ctrl+E.
It needs to be in BepInEx/plugins (no capital p in plugins, not sure if it matters). Then there should be another folder called VideoExport, which contains ffmpeg (encodes the videos) and gifski (encodes gifs).

I can't help you with the framerwork since I'm using the prepatched game version.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
If you want character cards, try this site:
Guys, if you are looking for more chara chards, definetely try congru's suggestion. Even though a lot of card links come across as inactive, the site still has a load of great content. I attached screenshots of some talent I plan on uh auditioning.

HS2_2021-04-03-21-26-46-263.png HS2_2021-04-03-21-28-22-587.png HS2_2021-04-03-21-29-16-227.png HS2_2021-04-03-21-29-54-823.png HS2_2021-04-03-21-13-34-306.png

Reactions: Caim ~

Starfreek

Sep 4, 2018
This might not be the right place to ask, but Honey Select is very intriguing, and I would love to go "deeper" (sorry, had to), but all the different versions of the game, and mods, and how it all fits together and works is very confusing. Can anyone recommend some good guides, tutorials, or even tips that might be helpful for me to get started. It would be greatly appreciated! :D

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Hello.

I know Hanmen's textures and shaders are probably the best that one can find right now. However, they seem not be able to show rightly on AI syoujo (v 9.0), in fact, Graphics mod in the game even hasn't an option for SSS wich is mandatory if you want to use them, I think. So the question is: is there any way to downgrade Hanmen's stuff in the characters that have it?

I tried to substitute the skin for another form the game, but it doesn't work. Another option, obviously would be to update the Graphic mod, but I'm not sure how to make it. Any help?

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
This may be a noob question, but is there any tool for determining required mods for character cards? I'm hoping there's a moreslotid equivalent for HS2 but I've been unsuccessful in finding one.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
This may be a noob question, but is there any tool for determining required mods for character cards? I'm hoping there's a moreslotid equivalent for HS2 but I've been unsuccessful in finding one.
Sideloader plugin, enable "show missing mod warnings"

mefisto123

Oct 26, 2018
How do you make custom clothing? I've been looking for some kind of guide but its hard since reddit sub is down.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes