alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Вопрос про создание персонажа. Есть возможность сделать онлайн или в программе не Фотошопе ( Head texture ) то есть текстуру лица по фотографии с последующем наложении при редактировании. В Daz Studio есть что то похожее с помочью доп. программы Artist Pro которая может из фото передать модели внешность, а может и текстуры, я не пробовал. Мне сейчас интересна возможность ( Head texture ) онлайн создание из фото для игры.

A question about character creation. It is possible to do it online or in a non-Photoshop program (Head texture), that is, a face texture from a photograph with subsequent overlay during editing. In Daz Studio there is something similar with the help of add. the Artist Pro program, which can transfer the appearance of the model from the photo, and maybe textures, I have not tried. I am now interested in the possibility (Head texture) online creation of photos for the game.
It is possible to create new textures and overlays in Photoshop, but creating a character can only be done by the game because the card uses special data only the game can read or write.

Hey all. So I've tried several proxies to be able to download the 200mb scene package off of the illusion website. Its really bugging me because I want these scenes. One proxy allowed me to view the new video on the website for their new game but I still couldn't download the scenes =X. I keep getting a 'you don't have permission to access /download/dl.cgi on this server' message even if I'm on a Japanese proxy. Can anyone help me? I really want these scenes. Thanks and love.
Sounds like whatever proxy you used was blocked already, you'll just have to keep trying until one works. Unfortunately, that's just how it goes when Illusion starts geo blocking things. That or wait for another to rip and upload it off the server.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
It is possible to create new textures and overlays in Photoshop, but creating a character can only be done by the game because the card uses special data only the game can read or write.
Вы не поняли моего вопроса. Я спросил про возможность создание автоматически текстур лица в сторонней программе или сайте с последующем наложении (Overlays) в самой игре при создании персонажей. Я знаю что можно создать в Фотошоп самому текстуру , но это долго и не всегда качественно, поэтому и интересуюсь про онлайн возможность. Сейчас много нейросетей и сайтов которые с фото могут делать разные манипуляции. Текстуры лица или тела для Daz Studio подходят для игры при наложении (Overlays) , кто ни будь пробовал?

You did not understand my question. I asked about the ability to automatically create face textures in a third-party program or website with subsequent overlays (Overlays) in the game itself when creating characters. I know that you can create a texture in Photoshop yourself, but it's long and not always of high quality, that's why I'm interested in the online opportunity. Now there are many neural networks and sites that can do different manipulations with photos. Face or body textures for Daz Studio are suitable for playing with overlays (Overlays), whoever tried it?

Last edited:

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
Guys please help

What is the difference between these two -

1. Honey select 2 DX Better Repack R3.2

2. Honey select 2 Libido Better Repack R5

I don't care about playing the actual game. I just want to mess with studio. So which version will be better for me?

Booger437

May 13, 2021
Hi all,

I'm a newbie but I just made this and decided to see if it's any good for others.

Basically I didn't like other Anime-ish faces so I made this one. I just Load up this base card and then deselect face and face bonemod and load other cards' bodys over it. I guess I'm a toonaphile or something so it works for me.

Props to original card/costume creators I used as previews. I only created the first photos character, of which the card is availlable at the bottom of the pics.

Peace out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Cavpal

Mock1010

Sep 22, 2019
Guys please help

I don't care about playing the actual game. I just want to mess with studio. So which version will be better for me?
Honey Select 2 Libido is the original game. DX is the expansion. That should make things pretty simple for you, DX all the way. Just to add a quick edit, yes the DX repack included the base game.

Reactions: MexPayne

elobavy

Sep 10, 2019
Hey all. So I've tried several proxies to be able to download the 200mb scene package off of the illusion website. Its really bugging me because I want these scenes. One proxy allowed me to view the new video on the website for their new game but I still couldn't download the scenes =X. I keep getting a 'you don't have permission to access /download/dl.cgi on this server' message even if I'm on a Japanese proxy. Can anyone help me? I really want these scenes. Thanks and love.
My method is a tedious method, because there is no searching or filtering, but, the actual scenes on the Illusion website are actually hosted on AWS, so no proxy needed. With a fusker, you can scan through them. When I go browse, I search ten at a time, and just keep incrementing, then I update my bookmark when I am done, so I can start from there the next time. I've thought about writing a webpage and storing cookies to make it more automated but this works and I am lazy. SO... try this

change the '000000' to incrementally go up. They are up to 000269[0-9] now fwiw, so there are ~2700 to look through.

Last edited:

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
If anyone has problems with starting R4 with Linux&Wine (mine worked but translations were missing) you need to start winecfg and set winhttp to "Native then builtin" in Libraries. Source:
Brother thanks so much for this

hundery

Nov 8, 2019
Is there any mod out there for Studio Neo 2 to toggle pause on ALL animations running? (i.e. set the speed of running animations to zero). I remember something like that for Neo 1, and it makes editing scenes a lot easier.

Also any good mods for managing animations? It's really annoying like in Neo 1 to even find the animation you currently have applied, and even worse to sync animations between characters.

MR_Hsan

Aug 3, 2020
PLZ HELP!
After installing couple of [OPTIONAL] Mods, whole game stuck with a white screen
nd "repetitively" gives me this error.
no matter what i do it gives me this error nd stuck with this white screen...

im using DX R2 Base Game Repack

Last edited:

Nova_1200

Jul 3, 2018
Hi Everyone can someone please give me a 100% save with everything unlocked please because my one dosen't work for some odd reason...
Thanks
Nova =3 =)

• Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is there any new sex position? and where do i find it?
Nope, this game is basically done and no mod exists that adds any. The developer has moved on to doing Koikatsu Sunshine, which looks like it will do the same thing this does with AI Shoujo.

Guys please help

2 is older and possibly has less stuff in both the game and the studio. The DX versions are always newer than non-DX. I can neither confirm nor deny whether the studio has less in HS2 R5 than in HS2 DX R3.2, but it is likely. I would still get the latest, which out of those two is DX R3.2, because that would mean the mods, both game and studio, are improved. That alone is worth the upgrade as long as there aren't severe issues like Koikatsu RX8 had.

Hi Everyone can someone please give me a 100% save with everything unlocked please because my one dosen't work for some odd reason...
Thanks
Nova =3 =)
In the BRExtras folder.

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
Anyone knows if there are is a list of the contents of the GARGANTUAN Optional Sideloader Modpack that is 52GB in size?

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
How's Honey Select 2's sex controls compared to PLAYHOME? Is it the same or less control? I want to down load this but I'd like to know first if HS2 has that little pink box where you could control the females body in many different postures for each s*x position.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone knows if there are is a list of the contents of the GARGANTUAN Optional Sideloader Modpack that is 52GB in size?
It's mostly just studio items, but there could also be accessories and modded hair pieces for characters as well. Some downloaded characters use them.

How's Honey Select 2's sex controls compared to PLAYHOME? Is it the same or less control? I want to down load this but I'd like to know first if HS2 has that little pink box where you could control the females body in many different postures for each s*x position.
About the same as HS1 had, just choose a position and control the speed.

Reactions: c00lb3ans

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Same issue here. I saw that i still had some Mods left untouched so i decided to include them in the game and now i get this error. I really dont know what to do. I have the DX R3.2 Version

Bakuru

May 20, 2019
if anyone could help me with this that would be great so when i try to run custom maid 3D 2 it brings up a error gamedate/motion.arc then goes to a black screen is this a missing file or something on my pc?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes