folses

Jul 31, 2018
Hey All

I got a weird bug or something that meke me unable to unpack the files that i downloaded.

The error message is that the file not a archive and cant be opened.

any1 got a solution

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

V.V

Jun 14, 2020
On this latest release (DX R7) i can get into the game but once I press to start the screen turns blank and doesn't seem to do anything.

Also the menus are all in japanese and when i try to go into the options the background image freezes and no options are displayed...

What could be the problem? (i have windows 10)
For the blank screen you only have to wait, the game is modded and if isn't installed on an SSD can require time to load. Dunno about your other problem.

mspykez

Dec 11, 2019
For the blank screen you only have to wait, the game is modded and if isn't installed on an SSD can require time to load. Dunno about your other problem.
How much time? I've an SSD and this issue didn't happen before on old releases.

btw IIRC the OG (non-DX) version had fan-mande build-in english translation, does DX R7 also have said translations or it is only supposed to translate at the moment we play with XUnityAutoTranslator (MTL) hence internet connection is required ?

Note: if I run InitSetting.exe and select the english icon on the left it then says that the choosen language does not have translation installed and so translation will be done by google translate instead...

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Hey guys, I've been trying to figure out a problem in HS2.

When I work long enough on a card, like one of my "from photos" commissions, the card size seems to bloat to like 12-35MB.

If I load all other parts of the card, I learn that the bloat is in face and body. i can load everything else, including costume and bonemods, but adding face or body makes it bloat to full size.

If I write down ALL the face and body parameters, make a new character, load everything else, and manually enter all the face/body again i end up with a normal size card file again.

Someone on discord suggested it was a bumpmap issue but had no advice for actually fixing it.

thoughts?

and NO IT IS NOT AN OVERLAY ISSUE

d3luzionzone

Jan 25, 2022
Hello, I'm back with another question.
I've been wondering, can we export sex animations from honey select 2 into a program like SFM?
Frankly, I'm still new to SFM, and I want to have an actual 3d reference.

NoName00004444

Apr 5, 2021
I've got a couple of questions:

I just finished download both the base game part download and the optional sideloader modpack part download, do you need have the base game in order to use the optional one and vice-versa?
Also, I currently have them all in one large folder with all of the files going from .002-.0013 for the base game with the first download now being an archive that pops up as corrupted when I try to open it. What is the next step to opening the game? I understand that I need to extract it somewhere, I'm just not sure, if anyone could give me an example of what their folder looks like that would be great. :)

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
Hi guys
Can one find out which BepInEx\Plugins are only used in the studio?
Since I do not use the studio, I would like to delete them .

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I've got a couple of questions:

I just finished download both the base game part download and the optional sideloader modpack part download, do you need have the base game in order to use the optional one and vice-versa?
Also, I currently have them all in one large folder with all of the files going from .002-.0013 for the base game with the first download now being an archive that pops up as corrupted when I try to open it. What is the next step to opening the game? I understand that I need to extract it somewhere, I'm just not sure, if anyone could give me an example of what their folder looks like that would be great. :)
In your description part .001 is missing - look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7289769 or here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7332660

After extracting the Game Folder should look like this (without Studio!)
Spielordner2.jpg

NoName00004444

Apr 5, 2021
In your description part .001 is missing - look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7289769 or here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7332660

After extracting the Game Folder should look like this (without Studio!)
View attachment 1623212
Thank you! I was able to figure out some of the parts I didn't understand since I had some other things happen. After I extracted the 001 files of the respective downloads they produces a new 7z file like this 1643503428806.png
that I then had to extract again which had the core files inside, so then after the 2nd extraction the files were there so it just took a bit. I'm assuming I just place the Optional Sideloader - Maps and Skins in the mods folder? Also is there a place that describes every mod in the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank you! I was able to figure out some of the parts I didn't understand since I had some other things happen. After I extracted the 001 files of the respective downloads they produces a new 7z file like this View attachment 1623750
that I then had to extract again which had the core files inside, so then after the 2nd extraction the files were there so it just took a bit. I'm assuming I just place the Optional Sideloader - Maps and Skins in the mods folder? Also is there a place that describes every mod in the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder?
Seems you have the "[OPTIONAL][AI-HS2][20211127] Sideloader Modpack Studio.7z" (the full name) now - this is only Studio stuff, NOT the game!
The 7z fo the game should be "[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R7.7z" and about 45 GB.

If you want the Studio, you may extract it into the game main folder too - it´s making own subfolders.
But you don´t need this for the game, so maybe you may place it into an separate main folder (I have no experience with Studio)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I just downloaded the main game and no idea if i need to download the slider
The "[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R7.7z" (about 45 GB) is the game and many mods for it included, the "[OPTIONAL][AI-HS2][20211127] Sideloader Modpack Studio.7z" (about 65 GB) is only for Studio and NOT needed for the game alone.

Reactions: crit_basic

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
The "[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R7.7z" (about 45 GB) is the game and many mods for it included, the "[OPTIONAL][AI-HS2][20211127] Sideloader Modpack Studio.7z" (about 65 GB) is only for Studio and NOT needed for the game alone.
thank you very much. Saw you early reply will check and read the manual

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, I have a problem as you can see.
No matter what Better Penetration Penis I load, they all look like this.
Standard penises are working normally.
Does anyone have an idea to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 1627086
I think there are the Uncensor Selector zipmods missing - look into your "Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector" folder

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes