turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
При создании всё нормально, но при добавлении персонажа в студию этот мод у меня совершенно не работает.

When creating, everything is fine, but when adding a character to the studio, this mod does not work for me at all.
Ahhh - your issue belongs to Studio!
I myself don´t work with studio, I can´t help there.
I recommend to show this in https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/page-420, there are many people with experience in Studio Neo.

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
Mods and character cards are mostly interchangeable between AI Girl and HoneySelect 2, right? Does anybody know which mod adds extra body uncensor selectors, as in the penises and vaginas you get to choose from in character creation and NEOStudioV2? I had to reinstall AI Girl using the newest repack, as I was using R11 for awhile and after updating all the mods I had acquired using KKManager, it deleted a lot of those custom genitals from that dropdown menu after everything was updated. I assume this was probably a mod designed for HoneySelect 2, like many of them seemingly are, but it worked just fine for AI Girl and the NEOStudioV2, which is what I use. I only use AI Girl to create/edit character cards.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Mods and character cards are mostly interchangeable between AI Girl and HoneySelect 2, right? Does anybody know which mod adds extra body uncensor selectors, as in the penises and vaginas you get to choose from in character creation and NEOStudioV2? I had to reinstall AI Girl using the newest repack, as I was using R11 for awhile and after updating all the mods I had acquired using KKManager, it deleted a lot of those custom genitals from that dropdown menu after everything was updated. I assume this was probably a mod designed for HoneySelect 2, like many of them seemingly are, but it worked just fine for AI Girl and the NEOStudioV2, which is what I use. I only use AI Girl to create/edit character cards.
As I know there is an own uncensor mod existing for AI. But I don´t know where to download only this mod (same for HS2, I had it in Repack).
Did you try the HF-Patch ? There should be included all neccessary mods except the game stuff, maybe you can restore your missing bodies.

By the way I had a similar "accident" when using the update button of my HS2 (= updating the Sideloader Modpacks). After that some Uncensor Bodies were missing. These were stored in the subfolder "BetterPenetration" inside "Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector" and apparently deleted during update.
But fortunately I had a backup and could restore everything. Now I keep this folder in MyMods, this is not affected from sideloader update.

Billyjin

May 3, 2017
Hello, I can't make the high heeled shoes worked, they are always in the ground. I made a little research on which plugin to look, I have it but it doesn't seem to work. Do you know how to help me, please ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Mostly, though their personalities will ALL be reset to a specific HS2 personality as a default that may or may not be a polar opposite of what the card was in AI Shoujo and none of the personalities from AI Shoujo are transferred to HS2. It was their one mistake with this game in allowing the two to share cards.

It was probably Better Penetration if I had to guess, but I thought that was already installed out of the box.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, I can't make the high heeled shoes worked, they are always in the ground. I made a little research on which plugin to look, I have it but it doesn't seem to work. Do you know how to help me, please ?
You mean this one?
Heelz.jpg
or that
Heelz2.jpg

Well, I downloaded the last version from here , but nothing changed.

We need to wait for an answer of an expert like Alex :(

Reactions: Billyjin

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
As I know there is an own uncensor mod existing for AI. But I don´t know where to download only this mod (same for HS2, I had it in Repack).
Did you try the HF-Patch ? There should be included all neccessary mods except the game stuff, maybe you can restore your missing bodies.

By the way I had a similar "accident" when using the update button of my HS2 (= updating the Sideloader Modpacks). After that some Uncensor Bodies were missing. These were stored in the subfolder "BetterPenetration" inside "Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector" and apparently deleted during update.
But fortunately I had a backup and could restore everything. Now I keep this folder in MyMods, this is not affected from sideloader update.
Mostly, though their personalities will ALL be reset to a specific HS2 personality as a default that may or may not be a polar opposite of what the card was in AI Shoujo and none of the personalities from AI Shoujo are transferred to HS2. It was their one mistake with this game in allowing the two to share cards.

It was probably Better Penetration if I had to guess, but I thought that was already installed out of the box.
I hadn't expected that using the update function in the InitSettings.exe would actually remove anything in the process, so I didn't think of backing up everything prior to updating whatever mods it claimed were outdated. In retrospect, I guess I should have and now, I know better.

I guess all those extra body uncensor selectors are apart of the Better Penetration mod. But installing the newest version of the mod and browsing the folders, it isn't showing any body uncensors that I don't already have, so perhaps the mod creator removed them in the newer versions. I don't even see them in older versions either, which is weird. Oh well.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Any_Game_Graphics_Enhancement 1.20.2 >> fix, reshade tweak

Removed everything >> Used a preset >> Major adjustments and removals to and from the preset, and using other shaders from reshade. This is setup as a passive shader. Use of the shader actively will require the necessary reshade dll files and import of the reshade_settings script to an ini.

Graphics Enhancement is now complete.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I hadn't expected that using the update function in the InitSettings.exe would actually remove anything in the process, so I didn't think of backing up everything prior to updating whatever mods it claimed were outdated. In retrospect, I guess I should have and now, I know better.

I guess all those extra body uncensor selectors are apart of the Better Penetration mod. But installing the newest version of the mod and browsing the folders, it isn't showing any body uncensors that I don't already have, so perhaps the mod creator removed them in the newer versions. I don't even see them in older versions either, which is weird. Oh well.
Sent you a pn

Reactions: tornasunder

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Does someone know why the updater always wants me to download those files?

1646165690389.png

If I delete them they are reloaded and then the whole thing begins again and it wants me to download them again...
Also it appears it's the same file four times?
It's so weird.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does someone know why the updater always wants me to download those files?

View attachment 1681580

If I delete them they are reloaded and then the whole thing begins again and it wants me to download them again...
Also it appears it's the same file four times?
It's so weird.
Never seen this (I have no Studio stuff installed), maybe an error on the Sideloader Server.
But you can deselect this update.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Never seen this (I have no Studio stuff installed), maybe an error on the Sideloader Server.
But you can deselect this update.
Not sure... thing is I have the same bug with the AI-Shoujo BetterRepack as well.
Same file.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
how can i install 70gb mod
70 GB mod???
This sounds like Sideloader Modpack Studio - this is not a mod for the game but an independent addon "Studio NEO", where you can create your own scenes with the characters of the game for screenshot or even own hentai stories like Shourai/Evankstein ( ).
Many here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/page-424 use this for pretty presentation of their self created cards.
If you want to install this extract it into your game main folder. Then u start the Studio via InitSetting.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes