turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey, is there any way to check what cards don't have the necessary mods?
The mods are not in the card, u must have them in your game (mostly mods/MyMods or Sideloader, a few in abdata). Most mods needed are included in Better Repack yet.
If special mods are needed the author usually name them or give links where to download.

You will test a card? Open it in creator and see if everything looks correct. Special hair mods or skin mods or clothing u don´t have u can simply substitute with ones u have.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You mean this one?
View attachment 1679694
or that
View attachment 1679696

Well, I downloaded the last version from here , but nothing changed.

We need to wait for an answer of an expert like Alex :(
The only fix I can give is don't use high heels, that's what I do to avoid this.

I hadn't expected that using the update function in the InitSettings.exe would actually remove anything in the process, so I didn't think of backing up everything prior to updating whatever mods it claimed were outdated. In retrospect, I guess I should have and now, I know better.

I guess all those extra body uncensor selectors are apart of the Better Penetration mod. But installing the newest version of the mod and browsing the folders, it isn't showing any body uncensors that I don't already have, so perhaps the mod creator removed them in the newer versions. I don't even see them in older versions either, which is weird. Oh well.
If a mod was removed by the updater, it was likely pulled due to severe bugs. Just wait and it may return eventually.

Reactions: turbojoe

teeratadare

May 23, 2021
70 GB mod???
This sounds like Sideloader Modpack Studio - this is not a mod for the game but an independent addon "Studio NEO", where you can create your own scenes with the characters of the game for screenshot or even own hentai stories like Shourai/Evankstein ( ).
Many here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/page-424 use this for pretty presentation of their self created cards.
If you want to install this extract it into your game main folder. Then u start the Studio via InitSetting.
thank you for letting me know :)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Last edited:

Naurachne

Jan 27, 2018
Anyone know if its possible to recolour animation items (such as tentacles/wooden horse/sex machine) in studio neo? Are there any mods that could do this?

alex7892

May 2, 2021
I can't find an answer to a StudioNEOV2 question for syncing character animations. The tutorials say set up the opposing animations for the characters, (I.E. Male kiss and female kiss - both about to begin), select both characters by holding the control key down, while holding the control key down select the animation (say "slow loop") and both characters will start their perspective slow loop animations. Doesn't work. It just sets both characters to the same animation (say male kiss), not their perspective animations. Tried not holding control down and using the shift key, same result. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Dabsonem

Sep 17, 2017
Maybe this has bee spoken on before, but half of the times i try to see an exclamation mark event in the "walk the halls" the game glitches out and doesn't load. Anyone know how ot fix that?

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Maybe this has bee spoken on before, but half of the times i try to see an exclamation mark event in the "walk the halls" the game glitches out and doesn't load. Anyone know how ot fix that?
You cannot do personality events or conversations in custom rooms.

chelsea777

Dec 15, 2021
Hello everyone Can you tell me how to add tattoos all over the body? I only found 2 settings on the face and 2 on the body and that's it... Is it possible to expand or add functions somehow? or how to do it?

DrWho345

Apr 7, 2020
Trying again because I have had no response, I play this on a Mac, using Parallels Desktop and I have no idea why I can no longer use the camera with the mouse. I can get certain angles using my keyboards but I really don't have the control I should have. I need help can anyone help?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello everyone Can you tell me how to add tattoos all over the body? I only found 2 settings on the face and 2 on the body and that's it... Is it possible to expand or add functions somehow? or how to do it?
There's always the body overlay function, giving you two more slots. Most of those can be found on the Discord.

ceedfr

May 24, 2018
The mods are not in the card, u must have them in your game (mostly mods/MyMods or Sideloader, a few in abdata). Most mods needed are included in Better Repack yet.
If special mods are needed the author usually name them or give links where to download.

You will test a card? Open it in creator and see if everything looks correct. Special hair mods or skin mods or clothing u don´t have u can simply substitute with ones u have.
I know it, i mean is there any program or something like that thet help to check cards wich don't have mods or what mods the're required without going into game?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes