turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
how do ise torrent?
First you have to download and install a filesharingprogram like BitTorrent or uTorrent(I use this). Base versions are freeware.
When you doubleclick the "Repack" torrent-file the program opens and show a window where you can select /deselect what you want to download. So you can deselect Studio, if you only want the game.

Reactions: linus.quotes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
View attachment 1525926
"update the game if you have black screen" they said, it will be fun they said XD
At least, it will be when all that finishes, yikes. :oops:

how do ise torrent?
Use a torrent client like BitTorrent. It should have something at that link called a magnet link, that will load the torrent into the torrent client without downloading the torrent file. Either that or download the torrent file from that like and open it with the torrent client.

Is there a way to make the futa on the receiving end cum from the penis?
Nope, since futas are technically still considered female unless they are the PC character, the penis is essentially decorative at best. Now, PC futas CAN use it and CAN cum from it since they are considered male for practical purposes. The last three games, at least, not sure about Koikatsu Sunshine, have been Male PC on the giving end only even if the PC is only male in function, such as futas.

Can you have correctly penetrable vagina in studio, if yes then how? It is working in regular game, but not in studio.
You have to line them up correctly, it isn't automatically aligned correctly like in the game.

Is the side loader modpacks for only studio or both main game and studio?
Studio only

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
dont torrents take forever to download?
If it's a well seeded torrent, you're going to be hard pressed to find anything faster. (Seeds are users with the full file sharing it, and Leeches are users currently downloading the file. Leechers usually share what they have while they download as well... thus having a lot of both is very good for speed)

As for client, I'd refrain from using uTorrent, as I haven't heard anything great about it in some time, instead I'd recommend (or , the variant I use)

27X

Oct 30, 2019
If it's a well seeded torrent, you're going to be hard pressed to find anything faster. (Seeds are users with the full file sharing it, and Leeches are users currently downloading the file. Leechers usually share what they have while they download as well... thus having a lot of both is very good for speed)

As for client, I'd refrain from using uTorrent, as I haven't heard anything great about it in some time, instead I'd recommend (or , the variant I use)

Scimitar15

Aug 5, 2018
So HS2 was working fine for a while, but I tried to open it earlier and everything was in Japanese for some reason, and it seems like all the additional character cards are gone as well. I tried changing it to English in InitSetting, but that resulted in some kind of error? Also, neither the game nor the studio will start through InitSetting. Anyway to fix this?

Edit: It just needed to be updated to a newer version.

Last edited:

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018

Will need to try this one out and thanks for the Repack!

MrBojingo

Aug 2, 2019
I need help. When i first started the game, i noticed that some of the options weren't working. I first listened to that lady's tutorial, and when i clicked the 'right arrow' button to continue the tutorial, the arrow would light up, but the next page wouldnt appear. So i ended up deleting my save file and starting over, then skipping the tutorial. But some of the other options dont work either. I can leave the room, and walk down the hall way, but i can't enter any of the available rooms that have girls in them. When i click them, the button turns yellow, but nothing happens. Same thing with 'call girl' in my room. I click 'call girl', but all it does is turn yellow. I can call for the tutorial girl, but that didnt help me any. Also, the sleep button is greyed out, but i'm pretty sure that's intentional for now. Anyway, i have no idea what the problem is.

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
What is it that causes some character cards to be miss aligned with the mouth to penis during oral H scenes and is there a fix for it? The Body is 55 and 100 below that like other cards that work fine?

Thanks

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What is it that causes some character cards to be miss aligned with the mouth to penis during oral H scenes and is there a fix for it? The Body is 55 and 100 below that like other cards that work fine?

Thanks
It's probably the height setting, I'm not sure exactly where it is, but there is a specific range of heights that work because the animations were only meant to be used with that range.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Mock1010

Sep 22, 2019
Hey everyone. I've been trying to fix an issue with the cum splatter in game. It doesn't show up well, very shinny and sometimes goes into the skin. If I use an LIN SSS skin it gets even worse and can't even be used. I can share a screen shot of that type of skin if needed. Thanks in advance for any advice! HS2_2021-12-07-10-42-02-881.png

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
It's probably the height setting, I'm not sure exactly where it is, but there is a specific range of heights that work because the animations were only meant to be used with that range.
Thanks for responding. Changing the height of the card/model only changes the angle of the penis, not the alignment, which is still off. I myself have created a few cards that have this problem leaving me to believe that it is something in the initial creation process?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks for responding. Changing the height of the card/model only changes the angle of the penis, not the alignment, which is still off. I myself have created a few cards that have this problem leaving me to believe that it is something in the initial creation process?
Are you changing the guy or the girl? Usually, the problem is when a girl is too far on either end of the height scale.

Korok85

Aug 21, 2021
Hello

First, I want to say that I searched a lot. I searched the Forum and I search with Google.
I read the FAQ and the HS2 Guides from first page. (Also the online manuel linked in FAQ)
But I am going crazy. So I hope that someone can give me the information or does have a link for a tutorial on how to use (Start/Play) Scene Cards for HS2.
I found so many websites and YouTube videos showing how to use character cards, but no clear information about scene cards.
Most guids about Illusion cards only handle creating and using character cards. And I found only 2 guids mentioning scene cards but only the location were scene cards need to be placed, and that was all.

There are also some YouTube videos giving tips how to create scenes and about some functions, but after all that reading and searching, I still have no clue how to use them.
Most key word combination for searching still only point to character cards....

Maybe I misunderstand what scene cards are and do. I thought they are like a scripted show in HS2, like a clip you can play... Am I wrong?

I use [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R6H1

There are already scenes inside of \UserData\Studio\scene

As they are already in the Packed, they should work (so the issue is not that I try to use a broken file or just a picture I mistook for a scene card)
In the mentioned YouTube videos about creating/modifying scene cards they used StudioNEOV2
In StudioNeo I can open the already existing scene cards with no errors popping up about missing mods, but I found no way to Run/Play them.
If I run HoneySelect2.exe there is also no option to use a scene. I can only add and use the normal girl cards.
I was so getting into figuring it out that I now can't just give up and leave it at this point.
So my last resort is to get on my knees and ask for help.

So please, can someone point me to a guid or HowTo, so I don't die stupid.

Thanks

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
In StudioNeo I can open the already existing scene cards with no errors popping up about missing mods, but I found no way to Run/Play them.
Only a tiny percentage of scenes is interactive. For example, the scene available here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...o-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/post-6620886

99% of scenes are static with basic animation attached to them, like this scene here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...o-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/post-6051778

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
Hello

First, I want to say that I searched a lot. I searched the Forum and I search with Google.
I read the FAQ and the HS2 Guides from first page. (Also the online manuel linked in FAQ)
But I am going crazy. So I hope that someone can give me the information or does have a link for a tutorial on how to use (Start/Play) Scene Cards for HS2.
I found so many websites and YouTube videos showing how to use character cards, but no clear information about scene cards.
Most guids about Illusion cards only handle creating and using character cards. And I found only 2 guids mentioning scene cards but only the location were scene cards need to be placed, and that was all.

There are also some YouTube videos giving tips how to create scenes and about some functions, but after all that reading and searching, I still have no clue how to use them.

Maybe I misunderstand what scene cards are and do. I thought they are like a scripted show in HS2, like a clip you can play... Am I wrong?

As they are already in the Packed, they should work (so the issue is not that I try to use a broken file or just a picture I mistook for a scene card)
In the mentioned YouTube videos about creating/modifying scene cards they used StudioNEOV2
If I run HoneySelect2.exe there is also no option to use a scene. I can only add and use the normal girl cards.
I was so getting into figuring it out that I now can't just give up and leave it at this point.

Thanks
scenes are nothing more than a picture of a specific scene at that moment or moments. people usually use these for creating games or just creating a scene which will include a number of pictures. an example of a scene would be a character trying to surprise another character by sneaking behind them.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello

Thanks
Scene cards can ONLY be used by loading them into the studio. They are what contains the save data from creations in the studio. Keep in mind that A LOT of scene cards are just static, non-moving scenes. If you go to "anim" in the top left in the studio and the animation speed is already greater than 0, it is a static scene. They cannot be used in the game.

MrBojingo

Aug 2, 2019
Bumping my question. Still stuck.

I need help. When i first started the game, i noticed that some of the options weren't working. I first listened to that lady's tutorial, and when i clicked the 'right arrow' button to continue the tutorial, the arrow would light up, but the next page wouldnt appear. So i ended up deleting my save file and starting over, then skipping the tutorial. But some of the other options dont work either. I can leave the room, and walk down the hall way, but i can't enter any of the available rooms that have girls in them. When i click them, the button turns yellow, but nothing happens. Same thing with 'call girl' in my room. I click 'call girl', but all it does is turn yellow. I can call for the tutorial girl, but that didnt help me any. Also, the sleep button is greyed out, but i'm pretty sure that's intentional for now. Anyway, i have no idea what the problem is.

Mock1010

Sep 22, 2019
Alright guys I've been going ham the past couple days modding my game like crazy and learning how all the mods work including the graphics mod. Got the HD 2.0 skins. . I've put in so much work to try to achieve a high level of realism and I think I got it. Maybe a couple more small tweaks are needed. Keep in mind it looks even better in game than it does in this screen shot. I also run reshade on top of everything else. (In case your wondering, I build my PC. It's getting old now but it's got a 2080ti in it that's water cooled. Yes I'm a nerd.. A pervy nerd at that lol) It took a lot of hours, trial and error and pulling my hair out to get here. Let me know what you guys think! (Keep in mind every ones monitor is different. I have 2 monitors and a 4k tv hooked up to my PC. I build this girl and run the game on my 4k tv but the screen shot looks a lot darker on my 1080 monitor I'm using to post this than it does on my tv. Oh well) HS2_2021-12-10-02-01-37-976.png ,

PS. After modding my game like crazy, the female disappears if I load a background in the character selection screen. The background in this picture is from an environmental skybox in the graphics mod. Yes this screen shot was taken in character creation and not studio. If anyone could help me figure out how to get the background working again, I would greatly appreciate it! Also if you have any favorite characters you'd like to see me enhance, let me know! I think that would be fun.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes