lilol

Nov 10, 2017
i can't start the game it says i don't have enough memory, i still have more than 380gb
what did i wrong?

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Anyone used this full body muscle uncensor?
I noticed that my fps drops considerably when applied and I'm not sure if there is anything I can do to fix this.
I'm running on i7-10700KF with RTX 3070 and 32 GB RAM.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Anyone used this full body muscle uncensor?
I noticed that my fps drops considerably when applied and I'm not sure if there is anything I can do to fix this.
I'm running on i7-10700KF with RTX 3070 and 32 GB RAM.
Wow - wonderful body mod just for my taste!

But unfortunately I have to confirm your observation. In a rush I made some cards and tested with running FRAPS. Indeed the fps drop with this body to about half of standard bodies (I have only midrange gaming laptop i7-9750H, GTX 1660 Ti and only 16GB RAM).
But no matter whether standard skin or 4K skin.

I hope, somebody here has a solution.

My "Test Card" with 4K skin
StrongMiwa.png

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Is there any tutorial on how to use Deformer? I don't even know where i can access this tool, i've only heard about it :(

27X

Oct 30, 2019
It's "highpoly", meaning it has more polygons in the mesh, meaning it's more 'difficult' to render. I don't think it can be 'solved' because it's the nature of the model
Except the part where this is not a thing and hasn't been since dx10. All the super hipoly models in Skyrim introduced in the last three years haven't changed either SSE or LE's performance until physics come into play.

Since HS2 uses pushers and movers to SIMULATE physics, this isn't a thing either. I've used both versions of Dainty's bodies and neither produces more than a couple FPS of difference. This is either a load order problem or a memory amount/access problem.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Except the part where this is not a thing and hasn't been since dx10. All the super hipoly models in Skyrim introduced in the last three years haven't changed either SSE or LE's performance until physics come into play.

Since HS2 uses pushers and movers to SIMULATE physics, this isn't a thing either. I've used both versions of Dainty's bodies and neither produces more than a couple FPS of difference. This is either a load order problem or a memory amount/access problem.
My first idea was the higher expected amount of polygone, but as you say, this was never a problem for my laptop in skyrim or fallout also with heavy body physics and collision systems like HDT, SMP or CBPC.
I don´t suspect a memory problem because my 16GB and bukva633´s 32GB seems to make no difference to this issue.
What do you mean with "load order"? How can we influence the load order in HS2?

27X

Oct 30, 2019
load order would mean you have two active mods competing against each other.

By memory I mean video memory. HS2 loads and reloads ALL assets used in a scene from scratch even if they are the same assets used in the scene right before the one you're in now. This directly affect game performance heavily.

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
load order would mean you have two active mods competing against each other.

By memory I mean video memory. HS2 loads and reloads ALL assets used in a scene from scratch even if they are the sasme assets used in the scene right before the one you're in now. This directly affect game performance heavily.
Aha - VRAM are the same size 8 GB, but bukva633´s RTX 3070 is GDDR6 and mine GTX 1660 is GDDR5.

So we should find the mod competing muscle-body?

lilol

Nov 10, 2017
does this game need more than 16gb?
! F: \ [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R4.0.1 \ [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R4.0.1.7z: Error writing to the file. The drive may be full.
! Failed to run "C: \ Users \ lilol \ AppData \ Local \ Temp \ Rar $ EXa11216.6289 \ HoneySelect2.exe".

i may translate it wrong the first time

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
! F: \ [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R4.0.1 \ [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R4.0.1.7z: Error writing to the file. The drive may be full.
! Failed to run "C: \ Users \ lilol \ AppData \ Local \ Temp \ Rar $ EXa11216.6289 \ HoneySelect2.exe".

i may translate it wrong the first time
Ah yes. Drive = Storage, therefore your hard drive. So there you go.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes