turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there a download without the million plugins and mods from the repack?
Believe me - you should have all the mods of a full Repack, when you want to play cards from here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/page-363 or elsewhere without troubles.
A Repack (now No 7) is about 45GB to download (only game without studio) and 64GB extractet.

I recommend torrent download, you can run it over night and next day you have all you need for wonderful playing.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Extra Groups plugin from 2155X does not really work for me!

I downloaded v 1.0.1 from here , but when installing I recognized it was already here (Repack 7).
F1 and plugin setting is here, but never had the minimum 20 girls per group (not more than default 12)!
Groups count encreased to 10 I can only see (and activate) a half Group Icon from Group 6, no chance to scroll further to Group 7 or more.
Encreased the setting to maximum (99 girls and 99 groups) nothing changed.
Dll and config deleted, saved, installed again........all the same.

Is there something missing?
Has anyone a solution?

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
That's basically the same here, all you do is download the game, take it out of its archive file (RAR, ZIP etc.), and play. The difference with this game is that it is so large that most download methods won't work for free.

I don't know utorrent, I typically use BitTorrent and have never seen this issue with that.

Nope and I'm not even sure anyone is going that far, that would be an extremely complicated and extensive mod to make.

thx. problem is utorrent and another one both tell me file size too big even i have over 210 gb space... i download the torrent file and drag it into torrent and then link to my external. doesnt like it.

maybe someone has another link?

Aug 11, 2020
thx. problem is utorrent and another one both tell me file size too big even i have over 210 gb space... i download the torrent file and drag it into torrent and then link to my external. doesnt like it.

maybe someone has another link?
Format your external drive in NTFS instead of the ancient FAT32. FAT32 can't handle files larger than 4 GB.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Updated from R4 -> R7 along with the latest modpacks

• Red Heart
Reactions: txtBild
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes