alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Mine version is "BetterRepack R5 FINAL"

I cannot even leave the tutorial. when clicking start game, it is going straight to the tutorial and after entering the tutorial I can't exit, just closing the game completely through X. But i will try doing what you told me, thankies again.
Sounds like an older version, which may be your problem. I know it's huge, but try getting the latest one.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I downloaded the game, everything works, everything works fine! And also i downloaded the extra [OPTIONAL][AI-HS2][20211127] Sideloader Modpack Studio archived, and in the end I got two folders:
View attachment 1664042
What to do with it now, and how to add it to the game? Please someone explain in detail how it all should be.
You put them in the Mods folder and they don't go to the game, they are only for the studio.

Reactions: Claire R.E.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Mine version is "BetterRepack R5 FINAL"

I cannot even leave the tutorial. when clicking start game, it is going straight to the tutorial and after entering the tutorial I can't exit, just closing the game completely through X. But i will try doing what you told me, thankies again.
Well - when I started seriously with HS2 it was R5 Final the current version (this is nearly half a year ago). But I can´t remember to have had troubles with the tutorial.

R5 is very outdated now and there were heavy improvements and much more mods since then so I recommend urgently to change to a newer version: now BetterRepack R8. Not only more efficency but also the newer mods help you using cards that were created with newer versions.
I recommend you a torrent download, file from here or here

For the game u need to download only the BetterRepack look above https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7581513, the other stuff is only for Studio and NOT needed for the game.
More Download informations here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7332660

After extracting (into a game folder very high in load order of your gaming partition) copy your old folders "chara", "coordinate" and "save" (inside "UserData") into the new install and start InitSetting.exe and have fun :D
Better keep your old game as Backup for a while until you know, the new game runs perfectly.

Reactions: keddyalex

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
turbojoe how much free space do i need to extract this game? and do i need to install it or double click and play?
My Gamefolder is ~ 200GB, but there are some extra mods inside - as I remember u need min ~ 120GB

Create a folder like HS2-R15 (when Repack R15) on top of a drive (for shortest file pathes and possibly not C:/ (avoiding conflicts with operating system) - e.g. D:/HS2-R15.
Extract (with 7Zip - WINRar having issues with certain files!) direct in this folder, create a shortcut of InitSetting.exe on your desktop - this is then your game start icon.
In the starting screen choose your resolution, Graphic Setting (only 1), then Start Game.
InitSetting-R14.jpg

Ahhh...something else: it´s recommended after a new install soon to start an update via the update button on left side - this will update the mods inside Sideloader Modpacks folder to latest version, if they were updated from the creators after making the Repack.

Edit 03-24: Repack version updated to 15

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
turbojoe how much free space do i need to extract this game? and do i need to install it or double click and play?
A little over 80 Gigs. Lots of high end textures and texture packs is the main reason.
It depends on if a user has the Sideloader Modpack, with that it is around 106GB, but without is quite a bit less. As for how it runs, just click and play like any other Better Repack version.

keddyalex

Jun 2, 2020
Well - when I started seriously with HS2 it was R5 Final the current version (this is nearly half a year ago). But I can´t remember to have had troubles with the tutorial.

R5 is very outdated now and there were heavy improvements and much more mods since then so I recommend urgently to change to a newer version: now BetterRepack R8. Not only more efficency but also the newer mods help you using cards that were created with newer versions.
I recommend you a torrent download, file from here or here

For the game u need to download only the BetterRepack look above https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7581513, the other stuff is only for Studio and NOT needed for the game.
More Download informations here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7332660

After extracting (into a game folder very high in load order of your gaming partition) copy your old folders "chara", "coordinate" and "save" (inside "UserData") into the new install and start InitSetting.exe and have fun :D
Better keep your old game as Backup for a while until you know, the new game runs perfectly.
Thank you very much for every single explanations words. i did download the R7, but now i will look for R8.

ShadedAvenger

Jun 26, 2019
I need some help downloading the game. I'm trying to use the split download, but I can't extract the files because the file types are just numbers. They are labelled as 7zip, but the extensions are ".001" to ".013". I've downloaded plenty of files in the past and extracted with no issue. Am I doing something wrong?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I need some help downloading the game. I'm trying to use the split download, but I can't extract the files because the file types are just numbers. They are labelled as 7zip, but the extensions are ".001" to ".013". I've downloaded plenty of files in the past and extracted with no issue. Am I doing something wrong?
The number files will extract themselves, there should be one that isn't a number, start with that and the rest will follow if everything is in the same place.

Reactions: ShadedAvenger

CuNickel

Feb 19, 2018
I downloaded some cards from the internet but it seems some zipmods are missing.
Is there a Website that hosts all zipmods or does one have to go hunt them down himself?
Googling the names of the zipmods barely gets any results, which is a shame.

merikanthus

Feb 18, 2021
I happen to have downloaded a mod that fixes the neck seam bug that occasionally occurs. This fix is WP's neck seam fix mod which I happen to have found in another thread. Can I ask how I should install this mod to get it to work? Currently using HS2DX R7 from Better Repacks. Thanks in advance.

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
It's a pity that Male facesitting on Female doesn't exist in different positions. Or the woman kneels down and licks the ass crack and presses her face in.
Is it possible to do something like that with the Studio Neo I haven't used it yet and if you use it you can also save the animation of it.

Major Winters

Feb 22, 2022
Hi All! Can you tell me about this game, as in how does it play out - good? Is there any issues with installs, lengthy waiting times to updates and so on?

Thanks!

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes