turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
so, google drive is nagging about a download limit.
-this can be passed by pressing "download all"
--which leads to google zipping the 14 files

but then 7zip doesnt understand what to do with it anymore
as inside of the folder there will be files

lotsoftextforafilename.Part.7z-001.001
lotsoftextforafilename.Part.7z-003.002
lotsoftextforafilename.Part.7z-008.003
lotsoftextforafilename.Part.7z-006.004
lotsoftextforafilename.Part.7z-007.005
lotsoftextforafilename.Part.7z-005.006
lotsoftextforafilename.Part.7z-002.007
lotsoftextforafilename.Part.7z-004.008

i dont quite know how to proced from here... and considering i cant torrent for more than 2 hours.
... i need sum help.
First rename all files by deleting the first number triple ("-00x"), e.g. lotsoftextforafilename.Part.7z-003.002 should be lotsoftextforafilename.Part.7z.002, after that u should have 14 files from 7z.001 - 7z.014.
Now look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7289769

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello guys.

I have the R8 repack version and wanted to know if theres any way to improve even more the graphics/realism of the game? Is there any other mods that do that?

Also, anyone care to share a good DHH config preset?

Thanks.
I just have seen that no one did answer you yet.
I´m no expert of the graphic settings of this game, I play it out of the box with GraphicMod activated cuz many cards here need SSS.
I only heard DHH settings may affect the optical appearance of the game significantly. For graphical improvements and DHH settings ask better here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/page-418.

Regarding the characters there are some improvements like shaders (e.g. Hanmen next gen 2.0) and HD skins (also from Hanmen phantastic textures- but payable https://f95zone.to/threads/next-gen-skin-textures-v1-01-hanmen.91701/).

Reactions: theblackestguy

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I actually keep the game in a flash drive. It worked well enough for the first game aside from some bad load times. Think that could be causing some issues?

As for my cards, I found a couple that I missed with my deletion spree.

In the pic in the upper left, they're the two pictures of the flower icons. I don't remember what one was, but I do know the other was this card.

Edit: Bit of an update, the lag had somehow cleared itself up for a bit, but after I useed the character maker the fps dropped in a sex scene again.

Edit Again: Sorry, just got off work not too long ago. The load order is only about 3 areas. USB Drive>Honey Select 2>2022.01.31 - DX R8
Ahhhh.........you have the game on a stick? The data speed depends on the generation of your USB. Only USB 3.0 up is as fast as SATA for an internal drive (> 550 MB/sec), USB 2.0 just only 60 MB/sec.
Playing actual HS2 R8 requires to load a great amount of data!
I recommend to relocate your game to an internal drive.

The cards you show in the pic are coming with the Repack and are samples for NextGenShader and had to play with activated SSS.
The card you linked I can´t load, it seems this is no HS2 card although it´s assigned to HS2 on the booru page
IllusionGameCardsDauf.jpg
It´s the same for other cards of this Author.

Last edited:
Reactions: MetaK

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
У меня пару вопросов про создание персонажа.
Как добавить пирсинг на пупок чтобы он оставался на месте при смене поз.
При добавление и выборе тело мод работает правильно при смене позы, но если анимация идёт то аксессуар постоянно двигается сам по себе. Были ещё вопросы, но пока только этот.

I have a couple of questions about character creation.

How to add a belly button piercing so that it stays in place when changing positions.

When adding and selecting a body, the mod works correctly when changing poses, but if the animation is running, the accessory constantly moves on its own. There were other questions, but so far only this one.

MetaK

Jul 17, 2018
The cards you show in the pic are coming with the Repack and are samples for NextGenShader and had to play with activated SSS.
The card you linked I can´t load, it seems this is no HS2 card although it´s assigned to HS2 on the booru page
Sorry, I should've mentioned that I moved those broken images into that folder for safe keeping.

As for the stick thing, (sigh) Figures. I'll try that as soon as I can. Need to clear up some space. Thank you for the help, it's much appreciated!

coolio234

Jun 29, 2021
Hey just wondering if any one would be willing to make me a character for honey select 2. Message me if you're interested and I'll send pics

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
У меня пару вопросов про создание персонажа.
Как добавить пирсинг на пупок чтобы он оставался на месте при смене поз.
При добавление и выборе тело мод работает правильно при смене позы, но если анимация идёт то аксессуар постоянно двигается сам по себе. Были ещё вопросы, но пока только этот.

I have a couple of questions about character creation.

How to add a belly button piercing so that it stays in place when changing positions.

When adding and selecting a body, the mod works correctly when changing poses, but if the animation is running, the accessory constantly moves on its own. There were other questions, but so far only this one.
I never noticed this issue - so I made a quick testing subject
BellyPiercing.jpg
but can observe only a negligible movement relative to the body.
On the contrary the heart shows a physically nearly correct swing according to the position of the girl (lying on back, doggy...)

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021

Use Advanced Parent in the Accessory Mods:
1645845671026.png
  1. Position the Acc.
  2. Go to Mods->Advanced Parent
  3. Select Body
  4. Click "Closest Vertex"
  5. Click "Attach"

Last edited:

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
View attachment 1674525
On the contrary the heart shows a physically nearly correct swing according to the position of the girl (lying on back, doggy...)
Use Advanced Parent in the Accessory Mods:
View attachment 1674766
  1. Position the Acc.
  2. Go to Mods->Advanced Parent
  3. Select Body
  4. Click "Closest Vertex"
  5. Click "Attach"
Спасибо и спасибо.
Thanks and thank you.

Reactions: turbojoe

Kevin667

Jul 27, 2021
How can I unlock all achievements ??? I have screw this noise save file but not all achievements are unlocked so anyone can help how i get 100% save file..

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
How can I unlock all achievements ??? I have screw this noise save file but not all achievements are unlocked so anyone can help how i get 100% save file..
Kevin the impatient :D
You miss one of the main quests in this game...............

sempiternalcopy

Apr 4, 2020
Hey guys got a question. I've been dying to find an uncensor mod that that has dynamic bones for the anus. So it gapes/deforms/wraps around the dick from penetration. Are there any uncensors out there that have this feature? Im using the better penetration mod and I somewhere read that it is supposed to have said feature, but I couldnt find a way to enable it. So please, someone enlighten me.

castielsxsx

Sep 26, 2020
help im stuck in the intro in my room
the option of "ask for sex" "and call a girl" doesnt work i click em but noth happens
as well as trying to leave the room or sleeping , basically cant progress
but but i can open option of characters , settings and help

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
help im stuck in the intro in my room
the option of "ask for sex" "and call a girl" doesnt work i click em but noth happens
as well as trying to leave the room or sleeping , basically cant progress
but but i can open option of characters , settings and help
If I understood right you just started the game first time and are hanging in the tutorial?
Then delete your "save" folder (in UserData) and try again.
If you stuck again repeat this, but now try to skip the tutorial
SkipTutorial.jpg

To play through tutorial isn´t needed for game advance.
But you have still to finish some tasks, before you reach the standard game procedure. The animated mouse icon shows you what to do next.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
View attachment 1674525
При создании всё нормально, но при добавлении персонажа в студию этот мод у меня совершенно не работает.

When creating, everything is fine, but when adding a character to the studio, this mod does not work for me at all.

Sep 18, 2021
Попробуй серьги для ушей , выбери место положения - талия спереди. Объекты выбирай без использования гравитации, без висящий предметов.

INeed2BModded

Jul 1, 2020
Are there any auto-inflation mods for cum? I know there is one called pregnancy+ or something like that but, it's totally manual correct? I was also wondering if there is a decent mod that does an auto-play like skyrim's are or something like super deep throat's versions. Thanks. I'm knew so if this is common knowledge, I apologize.

Last edited:
Reactions: cwhatic
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes