turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does anyone know if there will be a newer type card sharing/repository site? The sharing thread here is good, but it lacks the structure of page after page of just categorized cards. Kenzato seems to have the most variety available, but has amazingly slow page loading times as well as a not so useful search function and no tags (at least i have not found any). It would have also been great for that site to have a separate coordinates area rather then mixing it up with the character cards.

Just curious
And there are threads here from members posting their cards specifically, for example NealG
https://f95zone.to/threads/otakus-honey-select-2-girls.97979/

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Well, ... That explains that. I was wondering why I couldn't create a "movie" with it. Just place things and reorient them. (1)

I only went into Studio because I couldn't get the game to move along. Is it supposed to take five minutes to load each scene? Five minutes to get the splash page. Five minutes to get the title screen. Five minutes for the game to actually start. Five minutes to begin the tutorial. Five minutes to load the second scene of the tutorial.... Considering my rig is able to run games that are quite demanding (Skyrim and about 175 mods all load up in less than one minute), I have to wonder if something is wrong with the software setup.

(1) The lack of animation could be due to the fact that making changes to the scene results in a five-minute delay before they "activate." Five minutes to open the folder to select an actor/card. Five minutes to load the actor/card into the scene. And so on. Perhaps I am not waiting long enough for animation to begin?
Sorry, what do you mean "create a movie"? As if rendering and recording to an mp4 file? Or rather why is the animation staggering?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a mod in order to create custom poses and use them directly in the main game?
There is not, but the modder behind Kplug is making a version for this game and it is likely to have custom positions for the game at some point, not sure if it does yet.

Reactions: turbojoe

Stewsy

Jun 21, 2018
Is there a more all in one download for the side loader modpack? the individual ones take forever haha

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
is there any way to make girl slots unlimited like HS's MoreSlotID?
This is HS2_ExtraGroups v1.0.1, look here

For I had troubles to work with at first: you scroll through groups beyond 5 with mouse wheel.
More cards per group than 12 will only show up when you put in more then 12 cards. But I left it at 12, it´s clearer.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there a more all in one download for the side loader modpack? the individual ones take forever haha
You mean download for game (Better Repack) and Sideloader Modpack Studio?
I prefer torrent download, get torrent file from here
You can select only Modpack Studio to download
R8-torrent.jpg
Run the download through night while you sleep, may last some hours.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There is a torrent at otherwise the game is far too big even without the Sideloader Modpack for most download sites unless the uploader pays for bigger upload size limits.

Nov 26, 2021
Anyone know of a mod that adds baby models, I'm working on a VN at the moment (mainly writing and Ive hit a stump since the story requires a baby to be born later) if there's no mod for baby's I could commission an artist to do it through custom additions to renders but may be expensive over time, so if anyone knows and can link it I'd be grateful

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
There is not, but the modder behind Kplug is making a version for this game and it is likely to have custom positions for the game at some point, not sure if it does yet.
Thanks for the answer on this post too.I will be waiting for the release of the project.

Reactions: alex2011

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Sounds bad :(
The game is demanding on RAM cuz all the scenes, skins and clothing (big mod files) to load.
My gaming Laptop with 16GB RAM runs fine at 50 - 80 fps, but my old desktop with 4GB is struggling while loading (1-2 min) and fps can go down under 30 (2 girls).
. . .
My rig has 16GB of RAM, and my card is a GTX 1050. I will try re-downloading in case there is some corruption of the files.

Sorry, what do you mean "create a movie"? As if rendering and recording to an mp4 file? Or rather why is the animation staggering?
The animation isn't staggering. It isn't there at all. I click on the animation button and nothing happens. What is really odd is that the demo SCENERY also contains animation (the waves crashing on the shore), and that animation seems fine.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
The animation isn't staggering. It isn't there at all. I click on the animation button and nothing happens. What is really odd is that the demo SCENERY also contains animation (the waves crashing on the shore), and that animation seems fine.
Can you screenshot the screen with that button? Is this the button:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If this is the case, then the button with label "animation" is actually there for something else. I think "customize" would be a better name for the button that's currently named "animation".

Depending on the object that you have selected that button brings up different menus.

Pandalicious

Dec 13, 2017
Anyone knows why the VR performance is absolutely horrendous?
Regardless which steamVR resolution I choose, it's always the same. Haven't changed any ingame settings, installed and started the game as is.

Specs:
Index VR - SteamVR
i7 9700k
Asus Strix gtx 1070
16gb 3200mhz RAM

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You mean download for game (Better Repack) and Sideloader Modpack Studio?
I prefer torrent download, get torrent file from here
You can select only Modpack Studio to download
View attachment 1725507
Run the download through night while you sleep, may last some hours.
Hi! Torrents might be great where you live, but not where I reside. Using torrents, you might be lucky a couple times, but in the long run, here torrents can lead you into deep trouble. So I vastly prefer normal downloads, even if I have to wait and get several parts to combine. Torrent or normal downloads is very much a question of the legal situation in the country you are in.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi! Torrents might be great where you live, but not where I reside. Using torrents, you might be lucky a couple times, but in the long run, here torrents can lead you into deep trouble. So I vastly prefer normal downloads, even if I have to wait and get several parts to combine. Torrent or normal downloads is very much a question of the legal situation in the country you are in.
Interesting - didn´t know this.
So it seems I´m a lucky man, my torrent downloads may last 10 or more hours but never made troubles:D
Therefore I have no better answer for Stewsy :cry:

Reactions: Turret

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
My rig has 16GB of RAM, and my card is a GTX 1050. I will try re-downloading in case there is some corruption of the files.

If there is no animation in a studio scene, there may be none applied to it. Some scenes are static. The waves crashing is not set by the settings you can alter, those are built into the map. Only objects and characters you place are affected by the animation settings you can tweak.
Can you screenshot the screen with that button? Is this the button:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If this is the case, then the button with label "animation" is actually there for something else. I think "customize" would be a better name for the button that's currently named "animation".

Depending on the object that you have selected that button brings up different menus.
To be fair, the anim button IS where you can animate things and control existing animations from, but the animation has to be applied to work.

Normal downloads are just not feasible with the size of the game, even without the Sideloader Modpack. At best you can expect spending a long time downloading individual parts because download sites don't do more than a certain size for free.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Normal downloads are just not feasible with the size of the game, even without the Sideloader Modpack. At best you can expect spending a long time downloading individual parts because download sites don't do more than a certain size for free.
You just have to have endurance to download it with normal downloads. Believe me, what I wrote turbojoe is true. Where I live, there is a major difference between normal download and Torrent, when it comes to legal things. You might be lucky and never get problems, but if you get problems from whatever corner there is, a torrent user is toast here.
I will never touch torrents! In your country this might be different, but here torrent use is never worth the risk.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You just have to have endurance to download it with normal downloads. Believe me, what I wrote turbojoe is true. Where I live, there is a major difference between normal download and Torrent, when it comes to legal things. You might be lucky and never get problems, but if you get problems from whatever corner there is, a torrent user is toast here.
I will never touch torrents! In your country this might be different, but here torrent use is never worth the risk.
Like I said, then you are stuck with the multiple part downloads.

The main problem there isn't endurance, they can take forever because of download speed and data caps, but the biggest issue is that they can fail much more easily, because there are more indivdual downloads, and make you download one or more parts multiple times due to corruption of the downloaded files.

What I said before was the best case, no corruption happening on any part, that's just download size and data caps. However, factor in the heightened chance of corrupted files and that is the biggest threat as far as the amount of time spent downloading. I'm not saying you should use them, you do what you want. The other user that Turbojoe and I replied to was asking for a "more all in one download," which does not exist without using torrents due to the size of the game.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes