catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
I do play, yes, and it has the ability to use two female cards. The only way to get more than one NPC into any scene is to go out into the hall and invite two NPCs, both slots for which pull from the female folder exclusively.

You sure you aren't confusing the game and the studio? It is VERY possible to make MFM in the studio, you can add as many and whatever characters you want there.
1657327715537.png

Reactions: Velcrofly

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
You can equip 2 male players, but only control one.
The second player is showing up in H-Scenes "Male Group" but only as uncontrolable "NPC".
MaleGroup2.jpg
But undoubtadly there are 2 men and 1 woman - I´m thinking that was it what goronfear have meant.

Edit: this was intended as reply to Alex and goronfear, but the Mods had deleted the Ouotes because of deleting goronfears account

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Reactions: turbojoe

watermelon8

Feb 23, 2020
All of my presets are gone for the Graphics Plugin does anyone know how to get them back? I checked my presets folder in the main game and they are all there but they wont show up in the menu]

presets.PNG

Tboy

Apr 26, 2018
So I got to triggere happy on getting cards from debooru, now I'm missing a bunch of mods and I'm wondering how to get them, any tips?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I got to triggere happy on getting cards from debooru, now I'm missing a bunch of mods and I'm wondering how to get them, any tips?
First, try replacing all of their accessories with the same item (ring icon in the character maker). Character cards save everything applied to the character, including any modded accessories and clothes. BepInEx compares the ones in the Mods folder and the ones from the actual character metadata and, if the versions don't match, puts up a warning about the mod being missing.

If that doesn't work, you would have to find the individual mods because at that point they ARE missing. This I cannot help with aside from suggesting running the updater in Initsetting.exe, the individual mods are extremely hard to find if the updater won't get them.

Reactions: Tboy

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
do you need to download all the parts in order to have to have the full experience?
all the zip parts: yes
do you NEED the sideloader (that sepparate download): no, though it gives you a lot of stuff to play with...BUT I wouldn't bother, it's way too big for what it is worth

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hey, noob question here. How do I turn on SSS shader for those character cards that requires it?

climba

Dec 30, 2020
WHY NEXTGEN SKIN I ENADBLED SSS BUT CHARA SKIN GRAY TOO...AND SOME OUTFIT SAY MISSING SOME FILE? WHERE CAN I FIND?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
WHY NEXTGEN SKIN I ENADBLED SSS BUT CHARA SKIN GRAY TOO...AND SOME OUTFIT SAY MISSING SOME FILE? WHERE CAN I FIND?
Do you have NextGenSkin installed (default in BetterRepack) - look in your mods/Sideloader Modpack/Hanmen if it is there
HanmenNextGenSkin1.jpg

And is it activated on the character?
HanmenNextGenSkin.jpg

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes