Tiger-Hobbes

Mar 20, 2020
be helpful or don't post at all
use the thread keyword search feature or don't post at all. it takes a couple seconds to use the search and find your answer. somebody typed out a HUGE post giving all kinds of links to download your pirated game, including torrent links for you. they spent WAY more time typing out that post and uploading all those huge files than it takes for you to quickly type "torrent" in a small box at the top and find the post.
do us all a favor, including the person who uploaded all those files for you, and use the very simple to use thread search feature. you've been on the forum for several years now, so show some respect for the people who uploaded the files and made a post about it and use the search box.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
can someone please for the love of hentai post a Torrent.
i don't want to wait 4 days to download this

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
I must be an blind Idiot but in Game/character editor I can't see the "type" field for eyebrows, lips etc. I just can change the position, thickness, scale etc..but there must be an option where to change the "type" of it or isn't it possible after starting the Game ?!

Nevermind indeed I'm blind, just found it

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
seems like the sideloader mod pack that comes with R1.2 repack have quite alot of broken clothing mods xD
Not sure if screwthisnoise is aware of that or is it just mine.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
seems like the sideloader mod pack that comes with R1.2 repack have quite alot of broken clothing mods xD
Not sure if screwthisnoise is aware of that or is it just mine.
It actually brings more than that.
among the mods there are a lot coming from AI Girl which are currently not working because of missing plugins (not yet implemented).
It is possible that when the complete plugin structure will be adapted everything into AI will be portable to this game.

christie.jpg tina.jpg

Tried these chars from Roy 12 mod, but the face still doesn't work due to missing bone framework plugin.
I suppose we have to wait

Last edited:

abikka12

Nov 4, 2018
Does this game have a gameplay element like AI Shoujo? Running around and collecting sht? That drove me crazy of how bad AI Shoujo ran.
Nah. if you get the 100% you can get right to the lewdness like the first honey select. you probably could anyways but i always used a game save

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
No offense but split parts is common on larger files because of upload limits, the easy answer is get 7zip and just extract the .001 as it will combine the parts into a zip since 7zip pretty much works with all compression formats and I suprised that you found that with a simple search.
Did that, but it didnt work. Turns out the first part was corrupted, tried downloading again and its corrupeted again, so either they uploaded a bad file or im doing soemthing wrong. In the end i just went with the torrent

Reactions: naoc and lbt

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Game sounds like it's a bit too much of a mess to play right now. I love making girls for games like these, so I kinda wanna mess around with it and make a bunch to use later, but that's a lot of space for something I probably won't actually play for a while. Hope it's not too much like AI girl. That game lost my interest quickly.

A slider mod would be grrreat. Hope it will let me mess around with the size of things like butts and lips this time. My bimbo sense is tingling.

Apr 23, 2018
I downloaded the this new version. The only thing I have an issue with is, for whatever reason, now when I do titjob and cum outside it only covers the face. The previous version it would cover the tits and face. Does anyone know what option I need to toggle to change it back to covering the tits and face?

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
I'm not gonna lie, people are probably going to hate me for saying this. Idk, but I legit see no difference between this and AI-shoujo...

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
This is actually much better...
No time wasted travelling up and down the same pathway to gather materials to build a house for a girl, just to come back and find her peeing on the shore...:FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: lifemare and naoc
May 17, 2019
I'm not gonna lie, people are probably going to hate me for saying this. Idk, but I legit see no difference between this and AI-shoujo...
You're correct. AIS was first called Project-I which is now also HS2 so yes, HS2 is based on AIS assets and blueprints.

However, AIS is an unfinished project, but HS2 is more polished and optimized.
That being said,
  • AIS caters to people like to free-roam Eroge, it was supposed to be a successor of AG series.
  • HS series is supposed to be a Dating Sim, a successor of Sexy Beach series.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes