cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
can we get a 32 bit version of this?
Are you serious? No, you can come out of 2007 and install a 64 bit environment. It's faster, anyway.
32 bit Windows are only made to enable old systems to run which cannot easily be adapted. Like some hospital equipment in third world countries.

Reactions: Bionus and em0rt41

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks for that, but ever since HongFire went to shit and Anime-Sharing was the last one I knew of which had a modding community for things like this, I haven't been able to actually find the modding threads until the game is ancient, or in this case haven't seen any yet. Can you point me in the right direction?

Actually looking in the modding club section of AS I don't see a lot things. Where has the modding community moved to?

Reactions: Ric

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Thanks for that, but ever since HongFire went to shit and Anime-Sharing was the last one I knew of which had a modding community for things like this, I haven't been able to actually find the modding threads until the game is ancient, or in this case haven't seen any yet. Can you point me in the right direction?

Actually looking in the modding club section of AS I don't see a lot things. Where has the modding community moved to?
Links to the main developer resources are in the description ( Changelog: (This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents ). Some resources really stopped working, and some developers focused on their own pages.
There is also an analog Anime-Sharing

Reactions: GastonX

Dolu31

Oct 1, 2018
Just install the update fron 1.2 to 2
Black screen follows with something like :
Can't launch graphics033 because of dhhui4
Might aswell be klingon
Anybody got a tip ?

Reactions: em0rt41

comenavoz

Jun 11, 2020
I'm unable to break a girl, first time they run away, so i used the option to avoid escape, but no way, i keep her on hate me but when i have the broken bar almost full, suddenly she changes to slave and likes everything i do to her so the bar start to lower, dont matter what i do, the bar goes down, and im unable to make her hate me again.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

27X

Oct 30, 2019

Discord. I would also say this thread but since it was both cut in half and deluged with whiners unlike the AI thread, I don't think many modders are gonna put up with current air of entitlement and thread smell here.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Is there a penis uncensor? If so can someone link it in a reply to this comment :) also a description of how to install it too
It's part of the repack. If you don't have the repack, get DeathWeasel's UncensorSelector v3.9. And then you might need actuall uncensor textures. Try discord to get those. But I'd just get the repack and avoid doing this manully.

After you get the repack or the uncensor with textures, you will see a drop-down menu on the 'whole body' option.

CatAliens

Jun 11, 2020
Hey, so I have the game installed and everything works well but it won't translate into English. I have the mods for the translation, and I click the English but it says I have no packs installed and it'll autotranslate which is fine. But, it doesn't do it. I've checked my firewall and I've checked the in game settings and updated everything but it's just in Japanese and won't not be in Japanese lol. Not sure what to do now.

rei23

Aug 27, 2017
I get much better performance on HS2 than in HS1.

HS1 my dear, it is time to bid thee farewell, with love.
You must be lying
HS1 : with 3P on 1080p max setting i can get over 150fps and could go further but my cpu is limiting my gpu on those framerates
HS2(new engine) : 3P on 1080P max setting again and now only 35-40fps,cpu limited(!!!)

that engine is a fps killer and it should be removed from future games

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: frikkn

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Who said that?
Literally nobody of any authority on the subject. It was developed as a separate game and marketed as such for a reason, because it is.

Does anyone have a torrent link for the game?
All games are directly magnet linked.

i get like lowest frame ever, i got a gtx 1060 6gb and an i7-4790K running 4k shouldnt be a problem or? even with lowest render settings and performance i had low frames
How much RAM? That's the main component needed, these games barely use the GPU.

So what's the improvements from the originals? Still an overglorified pose creator or what?
Pretty much, that's what all non free roam games by Illusion are if they aren't a VN. If you mean improvements over HS1, a better engine version and better graphics as it uses the newest version of the engine as of the date AI Shoujo released and uses the same level of graphics as AI Shoujo.

Version 2 of the repack came out a few hours ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's just the free play mode of AI Girl, so pretty much.
While it does share assets, because it needs to in order to properly use player created assets from its predecessor, it is not the same game. Thanks for the log.

You must be lying
HS1 : with 3P on 1080p max setting i can get over 150fps and could go further but my cpu is liming my gpu on those framerates
HS2(new engine) : 3P on 1080P max setting again and now only 35-40fps,cpu limited(!!!)

that engine is a fps killer and it should be removed from future games
I can say these four words with absolute certainty until a better, mostly free or completely free engine becomes the norm. Not going to happen. We'll see it in maybe another 10 years.

kreuzer2

Jul 12, 2017
alex2011 i got 16gb ram
and my gpu is permanently 99% or something , i had no problems playing red dead redemption 2 in 4k so idk whats happening

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes