May 17, 2019
For the Lobby screen, I could edit the lines according to hierarchy in the Debug Menu, following other examples to scale the font size of CurrentState/Personality/Trait/SexTrait (especially for the SexTrait, when there is a long string being cut out inconveniently), like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, apply that same logic on MotionList (H-Position list) font in UI in "Game_resizer.txt", it doesn't work, so I assume it's an incorrect line. In Debug Menu, it works but the value resets to default every time starting a new H-scene, even I hit "finalize" return.

Does anyone know how to save/finalize permanently the class/instance value in the Cheat Debug Menu (F12), especially the fontSize value in "MotionList/Toggle/HAnimationInfoComponent/text/"?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edited: nvm, I got it working, just a wrong instance.

Last edited:

memada

May 16, 2017
Updated from R1.2 to R2, added the optional mods, did the update thing in InitSetting, and now my screen is black when I start the game. Anybody know what's up?

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
player height?¿ wh d u mean
When you open that character in the creator and use the 'whole body' config, in the top right you will see a slider and a numeric value next to it. If the value was set above 75 during the creation, the game automatically reduced it to 0 during H scene and kept it like that for the character.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Will it work if you update r1.1 to r2? will I be missing anything?
In order to update the game from version 1 or 1.1 to 2. first you need to consistently update the version to 1.2. (that is, for version 1.1 you need to install patch 1.2, and then patch 2)
In your case, instead of installing two patches, I would recommend downloading the full version 2. In this case, you do not have to bother with several patches, but simply download, unzip and play. (previous saves and cards are easily transferred through the UserData folder)
Updated from R1.2 to R2, added the optional mods, did the update thing in InitSetting, and now my screen is black when I start the game. Anybody know what's up?
If your computer meets the requirements of the game and has enough memory then. In your case, an update error may have occurred (you may have done something wrong, or the download failed). You need to repeat the update or download the full version. Updating the base build 1.2-2 (without optional mods) through the adapter occurs without problems...

(Adding optional mods can cause errors (some mods require special use).
Version 1.2 had limitations in the work of many mods, there are no such limitations in version 2, and in version 1.2 there were not so many optional mods. Updating through the adapter, along with all the optional mods, will turn out to be quite large. In this case, it is better to download the full version of Repack 2, (in the base build there is also a part of optional mods) additional optional mods if necessary.
This will help you avoid errors when updating automatically. With major updates, it makes sense to use the full version download, especially if you decide to use optional mods.)

ZeroSomeGame

Jul 25, 2019
Absolute amateur here, but I've searched both this and the discussion thread and i haven't found the answer. I'm new to Illusion games in general.

Is there a way to create custom maps for HS2? I expected I'd find it in the studio, but studio isn't quite what i thought it was.

Barnaky

Sep 28, 2018
By the way it might be worth mentioning. As long as you dont leave clothing state at 0 (damage) body will render- otherwise you will get an empty space instead of a body.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
By the way it might be worth mentioning. As long as you dont leave clothing state at 0 (damage) body will render- otherwise you will get an empty space instead of a body.
What do you mean? I have several characters with damaged clothing that I've moved from AI, none of them have this issue.

kusanagi27

Jan 28, 2018
does anyone know what is the function of HS2plug made by Katarsys? is it the same as koikatsu who has vaginal animation? or is it something new?

Barnaky

Sep 28, 2018
What do you mean? I have several characters with damaged clothing that I've moved from AI, none of them have this issue.
Yea I should have been more specific. Its good to know if you want to mess with clothes overlays. Example below. By the way its Healers clothing.

Reactions: Buttler

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Yea I should have been more specific. Its good to know if you want to mess with clothes overlays. Example below. By the way its Healers clothing.
So basically if you use an overlay on clothes that are damaged, this issue happens. Has this been the case in AI? I no longer have the repack so I can't check.

Barnaky

Sep 28, 2018
So basically if you use an overlay on clothes that are damaged, this issue happens. Has this been the case in AI? I no longer have the repack so I can't check.
I would assume its the same but I have never upgraded from 1.0 before I deleted the game.
Koikatsu has the same issue but I dont know how to get around it.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes