jonjon6969

Jan 8, 2020
During H scenes, in a lot of positions, the dick clips through the girl. Don't have any other plugins installed aside from the ones that came with the R2 install. Any help would be appreciated.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
During H scenes, in a lot of positions, the dick clips through the girl. Don't have any other plugins installed aside from the ones that came with the R2 install. Any help would be appreciated.
Right now there is no fix. It's the game issue. There might eventually be a mod that fixes it, but I'd not keep my hopes up. You can try different uncensors, but really It's engine issue.

jonjon6969

Jan 8, 2020
Right now there is no fix. It's the game issue. There might eventually be a mod that fixes it, but I'd not keep my hopes up. You can try different uncensors, but really It's engine issue.
Thanks, the problem for me was that my male was too thick, had to slim him down some. Problem solved!

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
I can only extract one ????
What's the problem exactly, Miraj? Is this your first time dealing with split zips?
The files with white icons and 001, 002, etc extensions are all parts of the same package. They just don't have any app associations in the OS, because it would be pointless to register the 999 extensions you can split an archive into. And you really only need to click the first - your compression app will automatically recognize the archive is split and go through all of them when you select extract. If you watch the decompression dialogue, you'll see it accessing those other parts in sequence.

You seem to have that folder already extracted, anyway. Check the file size, should be equivalent to the whole parts you downloaded. Then move its contents to the "mods" folder. I expect you know this pack only contains assets for Studio, not the main game. So, unless you plan on making your own animations, you don't really need it.
Thanks everyone for help :p
(y) Did any of those fix it for it you? Show us a screenshot for comparison and let us know which. Might help others ;)
^This. But the hot-fix in the FAQ should already address that by selecting a better uncensor for you ("TMAA Cur Type3"), jonjon6969. Though that fix comes with its own set of problems.

Shogun42

Oct 11, 2019
Hello.
I can't get it to work. The game starts fine to title screen.
But when i click start i get blank screen and the game just closes. No message nothing.
Also when i go to create character (boy or girl) i see the girl fo 5-6 seconds and the game closes, no message, no error, nothing.
I updated mods from Initsetting and still happens the same. It is a fresh, first time install.
I added output_log.txt if anybody can see whats wrong.

Please help.

Last edited:
Reactions: lifemare

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Hello.
I can't get it to work. The game starts fine to title screen.
But when i click start i get blank screen and the game just closes. No message nothing.
Also when i go to create character (boy or girl) i see the girl fo 5-6 seconds and the game closes, no message, no error, nothing.
I updated mods from Initsetting and still happens the same. It is a fresh, first time install.
I added output_log.txt if anybody can see whats wrong.

Please help.
Cheers for a nicely expounded support request, Shogun. Output and everything :love:

Immediately i need to ask you if you read the solutions offered in the FAQ for similar issues?
You seem to be running the game with all the updates and hotfixes and that's a perfectly clean log. Grats.
Have you tried disabling DHH? If that doesn't do it, try disabling "MoreAccessories" (it's been known to cause some issues).
Speaking of which, did you manage to fix that problem with the floor turning black?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Shogun42

tkfourtwoone

Feb 23, 2020
I got the vr mod running on my vive pro. After some settings tinkering it runs better than AI Shoujyo on my rig. Only problem is I have no menu or control in character editor had to alt f4. Super impressed at the detail of the female characters tho

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: lifemare

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Meh, nothing helps :confused:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
looks so bad(
Sorry to hear. Maybe ReShade has some filters for that... dunno.
Worth the download now, or is a Repack 2.5/3.0 going to come out in the next 2 months?
Definitely. There's already been a new Illusion update and tons of micro-improvements to mods that are begging for a repack. STN is probably waiting for VR support to come out. Since there's an update function, the repack isn't too urgent and you can download R2 now and update it when it comes out.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
does the All-In-One (Optional Sideloader Modpack also contain the base game or do i need to download both ?

Shogun42

Oct 11, 2019
Cheers for a nicely expounded support request, Shogun. Output and everything :love:

Immediately i need to ask you if you read the solutions offered in the FAQ for similar issues?
You seem to be running the game with all the updates and hotfixes and that's a perfectly clean log. Grats.
Have you tried disabling DHH? If that doesn't do it, try disabling "MoreAccessories" (it's been known to cause some issues).
Thank you for your nice words. I am an old guy very new to computers, so i try to do everything by the book and hope to work out. lol
Yes i tried everything from FAQ, also runned the game with DHH and without, with GraphicMod and without, both on, seems they conflict, and both off.
Same problem.
At your suggestion i have disabled the plugin MoreAccesories witch lead me to disable ModdingApi becouse was dependent to MoreAccesories. ModingApi led to disable a bunch more plugins. I disabled all.
Same problem.
I enabled all back, except MoreAccesories, same problem.
I run perfectly HS original with a lod of mods. I really don't understand.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
am on English setting etc but when girls talk it show still japanese text in game. how can change that to english text?
It will show as Japanese at first because it is using an internet based auto translator. If it doesn't switch to English, look at your internet connection and firewall.

Actually, there is, but it involves editing the male. Go into the editor and change the setting under uncensor selector to one marked as TMAA, TAMA, something like that. They telescope backwards to fix the clipping.

Good thng his screen shows none
Actually, it does. Part files, like 001, are technically rar files, but are treated as part of the one without a number.

Worth the download now, or is a Repack 2.5/3.0 going to come out in the next 2 months?
Worth it, the next release date is unknown.

does the All-In-One (Optional Sideloader Modpack also contain the base game or do i need to download both ?
Both, but sideloader is only for studio mods, so it is unnecessary unless you use the studio.

Reactions: safadobr

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
It's not just cheaper, it's smarter. Why would you throw away years of development to start fresh on every product you launch? Sounds like a terrible business plan. And it's not just ero-games. Do you think the movie industry is any different? Hell, do you think the refrigerator you bought last year, or that couch in your living room were made with entirely different parts from the bottom up? Sorry, but that's such a snobby unrealistic complaint.

Artificial Academy already had a sequel and who said we need a 3d open-world ero-game? If people liked walking simulators with energy bars and inventories, RPGs would be a lot more popular. And that whole premise is what made AI such a terrible game for H. You can run HS2 on a potato without having to do quests and drink potions and drive between locations to get to the damn action and that is precisely why it's so good. I don't need my machine to be wasting my time rendering cars, trees and park benches when all i care about is squeezing some boobs. This is an H game. Focus on the H.

The game you're describing has nothing to do with HS, or its sequels, or the reason people love them. And if Illusion has any plans to develop such a thing, then they need to crank out as many sequels as they can shove down people's throats to be in any position to embark on a mega-project like that. And if they're making a good thing better in the meantime, a lot of us will be very happy to play them.
I wouldn't mind an RPG like game with H in it, like artificial academy, which is why why when AI Shojo came out I was looking forward to it, but the problem with it was the execution. It was not executed good and from what I remembered reading before in I think the Ai thread is that there is a part of the island that is blocked off and consuming ram and whatnot, which is just lazy and is again bad execution. I wouldn't mind them giving it another shot, I mean they did make artificial academy (even though it was a different team and they used their own in house system), so as long as they have the correct people on the team, then it would be possible and hell maybe even not really as grindy as AI was.

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Thank you for your nice words. I am an old guy very new to computers, so i try to do everything by the book and hope to work out. lol
Yes i tried everything from FAQ, also runned the game with DHH and without, with GraphicMod and without, both on, seems they conflict, and both off.
Same problem.
At your suggestion i have disabled the plugin MoreAccesories witch lead me to disable ModdingApi becouse was dependent to MoreAccesories. ModingApi led to disable a bunch more plugins. I disabled all.
Same problem.
I enabled all back, except MoreAccesories, same problem.
I run perfectly HS original with a lod of mods. I really don't understand.
Bummer :(

EDIT: An update to IllusionFixes just . Try that first.

Its's the other way around. MoreAccessories is dependent on ModdingAPI, all mods are. But good thing you disabled it along with all the mods. That almost insures it's not a mod causing this issue. Did you disable them through KKManager? That doesn't give 100% certainty. To be absolutely sure, please rename your mods folder and do a test-run.

And then let's try plugins. Move "winhttp.dll" out of the root folder and do another test-run.
(Rename mods folder and move back winhttp when done.)

Unfortunately your log being so clean, gives zero hints as to what the problem is. Apart from some sort of setup issue (you have plenty of RAM and a good Vcard), the only other thing i can think of that could be causing this is missing files - you didn't get any error on extraction did you? Confirm you have 8 files in \HoneySelect2_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64.

If none of this works, i'm afraid i'll have to ask you to re-install. Just the base game first and do a test-run prior to any updates. Then apply the hot-fixes and update (don't install BleedingEdge, UserData or any of the other Studio items) and try again.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Shogun42

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I wouldn't mind an RPG like game with H in it, like artificial academy, which is why why when AI Shojo came out I was looking forward to it, but the problem with it was the execution. It was not executed good and from what I remembered reading before in I think the Ai thread is that there is a part of the island that is blocked off and consuming ram and whatnot, which is just lazy and is again bad execution. I wouldn't mind them giving it another shot, I mean they did make artificial academy (even though it was a different team and they used their own in house system), so as long as they have the correct people on the team, then it would be possible and hell maybe even not really as grindy as AI was.
It's an unused asset that Illusion didn't stop from rendering like most other developers would, example, Bungie in Halo 2 scrapped a Warthog run at the end. The game still has the assets and the map itself is even available in the original PC port, but the assets are in code only other than on that map. In this case, it would be like having that map still render where it would have if the run had been kept even though it doesn't get used. Another difference, and this is where the issue really lies, is that the entire area renders all at once, which wouldn't be an issue with those unused assets in code only like my example.

d7b

Sep 30, 2019
Hi,

For people meeting problem with old graphic card and very hot temperatures, first set the graphic settings to "1" in game and uncheck "Self Shadowing".
Environmental, Map and Obstruction set to "OFF".

Then go to the last option on the left side called "Plugin settings". Here look at the "Graphic Settings".
Optimise in background : Disabled
Run in background : Disabled
Resolution : 1280 x 720
The MOST important here ! Framerate limit : Enabled and put the cursor on the left to have "30"!
Anti-aliasing multiplier : The cursor put on the left to have "0"

Of course it won't be very very beautyful in game BUT your old graphic card (mine is a GTX 770!) will not become very very hot. If you can use a software to increase the fans speed, I recommand to do it! I set mine at 100% with "EVGA Precision X" + the fans inside my computer set at full speed.

Hope it can help somebody else :)

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes