Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Yup! Even nicer renders, because shiny engine :)

The STN R2 repack has a screenshot manager for high quality renders already built-in. Settings for it can be managed from Plugin Settings > Screenshot Manager 15.1

Heads-up that the R3 repack is also now available, but is experiencing a couple of minor hiccups that will be being looked at tomorrow, so might be worth waiting until they're patched before downloading/installing that version.
I'll have to get used to the new Studio NEO, then. I hope they added an easier way to make cum animations, since they were really hard to do in the first version.

Thanks for the info!

Reactions: MrWrongtubes

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
I'll have to get used to the new Studio NEO, then. I hope they added an easier way to make cum animations, since they were really hard to do in the first version.

Thanks for the info!
No worries!

Make sure to download the Sideloader ModPack for a terrfying 38Gb of assets for Studio Neo 2 as well. It has a bunch of maps and a ton of assets, items and animated effects (including animated and static spooge/liquid effects), with more stuff probably on the way in future repacks as AI Shoujo mods get ported over to work with Honey Select 2.

I've found Studio Neo 2's controls are a bit more intuitive and user-friendly than versions that came before AIS (with the occasional Illusion wonkiness-as-standard), so you might find a few things moved around from where you're used to them being. But the awesome modders have already ironed out a lot of the creases.

Only minor downside currently is the AIPE mod hasn't yet been ported to HS2. That gives you complete control of facial features (the vanilla options are a little limited, but you can make interesting expressions with a bit of creative camera and kinematic work and adjusting the model's eye position in the creator). Hopefully it's on the way soon!

STN also told me he's working on including the features they added for HS2 into his next AI Shoujo Repack, so if AIPE somehow doesn't get ported and you're looking to really play with the character models, might be worth keeping an eye out for that when it releases as well.

It's the only feature I'm actually waiting for!

If you have any Studio questions, I'm usually haunting this thread :) Studio dork, signing off!
HS2_2020-06-25-17-25-34-376.png

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: fffffffffffk

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It is the same "game" to be fair ;), but now it got some updated toys for future games/mods/whatever. As far as I can tell, it's mostly the similar animations and progression mechanic. I like the new stuff, but I don't feel like you'll get a lot out of this "game" unless you actually plan to create perfect fuck dolls / create something with the studio or something.

But I also don't know a lot about illusion, so maybe I'm missing something out of this "game" other then doll customization. Because it's suppose to be a stepping stone for other games isn't?
Not really, they always focus on customization because their Japanese players, the only ones that matter to them, only care about that. It has a different setting, improved art style, different model structures. No, this is not a stepping stone for other games, though the studio will no doubt be used to create some.

Anyone got an idea when the new DLC will be added?
When it is ready to be added. Unfortunately, I've heard reports of code in those updates that is designed to delete modded characters, so it may take longer while STN tries to nullify that code.

Reactions: TotallyOver18

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
PSA regarding previous issues with the R3 Repack, peeps!
I was going to bed, but I'm idiot with a reversed sleeping pattern (thanks Covid-19!). But ScrewThisNoise also didn't go to bed either, and got straight on the fixes for the issues with the R3 Repack!

So far it appears to be fixed!

Be advised that his previous advice about the updater still stands:
look.png
To clarify, you won't need to download the entire R3 if you're already running R2, instead:

1. Download the BetterRepack (R2 to R3 updater) found and run (you may get a Defender popup -click "more info" to ignore and proceed)

2. Once completed, run the game from the updater window, to open the initsetting screen for R3, and click Update - found here:
update.png
3. Install all mods you want updated/added (make sure the R3 hotfix is CHECKED)

4. As per STN's instructions above, the backup folders for R2 data cannot be merged, so you'll need to copy over any zipmods/plugin files etc. you've added (i.e: not included in either Repack). Do this manually, or things will break! The backup folder can be deleted once you've copied over everything you wanted.

5. Run [BR] HoneySelect 2 Registry Fixer.bat

6. Profit

An offline patch is on the way, for those of you with connection problems or issues with the updater/R3 Update function, if the above doesn't work OR you just cant be bothered with any of this :ROFLMAO:

(If you don't have Honey Select 2 already installed, you'll need to grab the R3 Repack , run initsetting.exe and ignore steps 1, 4 and 5!)

Right. Bed-time for me (finally) 0530 in the morning is a perfectly reasonable time to call it a night, right? :HideThePain:

Enjoy, you lot!

Last edited:

ybtl4ybtl4

Jun 29, 2020
Guys, there is a way to unlock all the position for all the girl?
I use the 100% data that souppose to be a end game but still the girl that I create are not "Happy" with me. There is a way to cheat the happiness of the girl and make avaiable all the position right off the bat?

Feb 12, 2018
The more mods added and the more customizations you can do, the more there is a desperate need for a BoneColliders in the creator menu.
If anyone has found a way to make it work like in AIShoujo, (I.e. Floor colliders with the breast, and arms(bones)) Please let us know...
It would be most appreciated.

Thanks

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I use the 100% data that souppose to be a end game but still the girl that I create are not "Happy" with me. There is a way to cheat the happiness of the girl and make avaiable all the position right off the bat?
Nope, the 100% only unlocks the achievements and stuff that give you advantages. You have to unlock the girl's status yourself.

Expect more DLC or mods
As is the norm.

Reactions: namprofli3

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
ADDITIONAL R3 REPACK INFO

Minor heads-up my dudes! ScrewThisNoise has added a nice little feature in R3 which you'll probably see in all of his repacks going forward:

To make future repacks easier to update (
and so us mere mortals have less dicking about with backing-up/overwriting/re-adding zipmods with each update), any zipmods you add yourself (i.e: NOT already in the repacks) now go into mods > MyMods and not the root mods folder.

Any zipmods placed manually in the root folder will probably not work, and will not be backed-up by the updater tool.

All zipmods you place in the MyMods folder however, will be backed-up, along with your userdata and BepInEx folders, when you run the updater each time there's a new release.

The future's great, right?

We get to be EVEN lazier when there's new content :love:

Last edited:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
The repacks come with Cheat Menu already built in that allows you to modify every available stat for a girl.

Go into an H-Scene, once it loads, hit F12.

This will bring up a bunch of intimidating-looking windows, but what you're after is on the bottom-left of the screen:
xample.png

Click that button to open up a bunch of much less intimidating-looking sliders that correspond to each status you can affect within the gameplay. There are further advanced options you can open from there, but I haven't played with those myself - they include locking stats and altering personality.

I believe the changes you make are permanent to the card as well, so will need to be modified via the Cheat mod if you want to roll back.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
anyone knows when VR-functionality is released from Illusion? ATM its "just" the base game without VR...
VR hasn't been implemented in HS2 by Illusion yet - no word on release.

There are some WIP VR mods out there, but it's probably advisable to wait until the feature is in the base game to avoid future issues.

Feb 12, 2018
Joan works as fast as Joan works, all three bonerinos 2155/Joan/Hooh have their own projects. If you're not helping to pay them to produce output, then you should simply wait until the work is done.
I am following each of the their channels, but fall short of trusting my own knowledge which is why I wrote.
It is helpful to know there I have not missed anything so far.

Thanks

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
Just dropping by my discord guide, the rest is with you guys :)

HONEY SELECT 2 INSTALL GUIDE AND F.A.Q
Updated on 06/29/2020

There are two alternatives to play Honey Select 2 with community mods. For both cases you need:
-Download torrents with qBittorrent
-Extract files with 7-zip, not winrar
-Install the game in C:\illusion\HoneySelect2

First Alternative: HF Patch
-First alternative is obviously to purchase the game. Install using "ILLUSION HoneySelect2.msi".
-Download torrent and install on the game folder (it can also fix repacks!)
-Read carefully the page above
-Update

Second: BetterRepack R3 (game included)
-Go to , select honey select 2 tab and download the torrent, not the updater. You can uncheck the [OPTIONAL] 42GB file if you don’t want Studio extras, otherwise extract in "mods" folder
-To transfer your old save and cards copy the folders chara, studio, and save from the old "UserData" to the new one
-Run "[BR] HoneySelect 2 Registry Fixer.bat"
-Install the Hotfix:

After installing the game
-For both cases open InitSetting.exe, disable all checks, click in Update, select the first one and HS2 Exclusives if it appears.

Troubleshooting
1) Update button missing: restart InitSetting.exe
2) Faces or clothes are distorted: Follow the guide above
3) Hands passing through the girl: Take off her shoes
4) Penis passing through the girl: Go to settings> Plugin Settings> Uncensor Selector> change "Default Male Penis" to "cur pole"
5) Frame drop when cum outside: Change "Semen Display" to "simplified" in settings
6) Blurry image: Disable "Depth of Field" in settings, then go to Plugin Settings> Better Anti-Aliasing> reduce "Temporal Stability" to 3
7) Noticeable Stuttering: settings> Plugin settings> Graphics Settings> change "VSync" to "Half"

Dealing with mods and plugins
-Plugins have .dll extension. Put then in BepInEx\plugins folder
-Mods have .zipmod extension. Put in "mods\MyMods" folder

Use "[UTILITY] KKManager\KKManager.exe" to enable/disable plugins or mods:
-For plugins issues go to "Plugins" tab> select the problematic plugin> press "Disable"
-For mods issues go to "Sideloader Mods" tab instead

Known issues:
8) Black Skin bug: Try to reload the same card. Update the game in InitSetting. If the problem persists disable the mods "HD Body Skins" and "Nyaacho Bodyskin".
9) Slowdowns and freezes in chara maker: Disable file browsers mods such as Character Loader and BrowserFolders
10) Game issues after enabling GraphicsMod or DHH: disable then

Google docs Wiki
Two spreadsheets with stats of the girls:

A quick guide to zipmods
To install a .zipmod you need just to put the file in "mods\MyMods" folder. DO NOT EXTRACT!

Some zipmods must have a specific release for HS2 like Roy12 ones, others you can try to port from AI-Girl with this workaround, but do it by your own risk:
In order to "port" mods with extension .zipmod from AI-Girl to HS2 open the file with 7-zip, right click on manifest.xml and select Edit, remove the line <game>AI Girl</game>, save and close notepad, select OK to update the file
For more information go to the

Translations
Please contribute if you know how to:
Use the channel #translation in do talk with the translators first.
Contribute with your translatioin in .

Last edited:

Tiger-Hobbes

Mar 20, 2020
after updating, translations are all wonky, most of my girls are naked, and many of them have huge black rings around their eyes -_-

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes