vexx_

Dec 1, 2019
I'm still left with a white screen after the title screen, it worked fine as a clean extract, but once I install the mods it's just white.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
R3.1
+ Hotfix 1

honeyselect2.png
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game. It also contains instructions on the basic elements of the game (the link allows you to go to the Japanese page. On this page there is the possibility of translation into the language of your computer)
View attachment 689151

693830_687659_3333.jpg
You can update the sideloader modpack (clothing mods etc) from the launcher. Just press the icon in the lower left corner of the launcher with the arrow to check for updates. I'm updating that more often than the main pack, so should get some updates there every so often

Changelog: (This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FULL RELEASE R3+HOTFIX
After installing the full version of repack 3 (or upgrading to repack 3), be sure to install the hotfix

The torrent contains the full version in one file.
Google contains the full version divided into several parts.
For correct installation, you need to download the full version, unzip and play. For unpacking, it is advisable to use the latest versions of the 7zip archiver (or winrar).
If you chose the download option, where the main game consists of several parts. First you need to download all the parts. Then select all downloaded parts and unzip them (7zip) into a separate folder.
( )

Torrent (all in one file)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Google drive (split archive)

Update from earlier versions (Only needed for those who want to update repack 1-2, without installing the full version. For those who install repack 3 full version, this adapter is not needed.)

Update Example #1,966

The order of updating repack r2

1.Download BetterRepack ( ) .exe
2. Install in the main folder of the game (with repack r2). Follow instructions.
3. For a full installation (for sideloader modpack) after step 2, run InitSetting.exe and click "update". Follow the instructions.

Optional studio mods (Installing these components is optional. Using some optional components may cause conflicts with other mods.)

Hotfix 1:

Apply to the game after extracting the main pack.

• Fixed Achievements translation
  • Added Craft's HS2WearCustom v0.1.5
  • Added DragAndDrop v1.2.1
  • Fixed some black skin problems
  • ( Removed [Un1imit3d] AIS_HD_Skins_190915-STN.zipmod )
  • ( Readded [Un1imit3d] AIS_HD_Skins_190915.zipmod )
  • ( Applied [Nyaacho] AI_FACESKIN_LINEAR v1.2.0.zipmod )
  • ( Modified [NYAACHO] HS2_FACESKIN.zipmod )
  • ( Added [nyaacho] FACEDETAIL v0.0.1.zipmod )

Info
Main Pack
CRC32: 33A263B9
MD5: DC083CEB6B2E31D4FE03DB436F25FDE2
SHA-1: 1A850C2C64F344AFE74BBC0C24FB195F184EEB16

Optional Modpack
CRC32: C3ADCEB2
MD5: AFC7C7681CF8C886C65D76C73320D352
SHA-1: 57C333BBC23E59E2E730B7A503DFD13E8477E259

Last edited:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
I'm still left with a white screen after the title screen, it worked fine as a clean extract, but once I install the mods it's just white.
Never install every mod even in a clean sideloader until you know exactly what they do and if they're 100% compatible with base dlc.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
after updating, translations are all wonky, most of my girls are naked, and many of them have huge black rings around their eyes -_-
that's normal as more comprehensive packs are added, that's normal as outfit and most prevalent accessory ordering changes, and if you're using a linear diffuse map the ordering is completely different, so your selection needs to be updated if not outright changed.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Yup! Even nicer renders, because shiny engine :)

The STN R2 repack has a screenshot manager for high quality renders already built-in. Settings for it can be managed from Plugin Settings > Screenshot Manager 15.1

Heads-up that the R3 repack is also now available, but is experiencing a couple of minor hiccups that will be being looked at tomorrow, so might be worth waiting until they're patched before downloading/installing that version.
I can't seem to find how to get to Screenshot Manager 15.1 in Studio Neo. Could you explain how to get to it like you were talking to a noob pls?

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
I'm really learning to appreciate the details you put into your shots. The skirt looks like it probably ate up some time to get it down right haha. Really loving the shadow effect(?) too
Thank you dude! This was a little test of GraphicsMod over DHH, which I'd been playing with for all my previous shots! Really liking the features it gives you control of.

Trying to figure out a way of adding shading to the underside of the pleats, because that's how ANAL I get with details lol

Shame a lot of the modded skirts don't seem to have FK bones to manipulate. One thing I can't fault Illusion for is they give you that option on most of their vanilla skirts/dresses. I like playing with the idea of wind and physics :)

ALSO ME LIKE UPSKIRT :ROFLMAO:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
I can't seem to find how to get to Screenshot Manager 15.1 in Studio Neo. Could you explain how to get to it like you were talking to a noob pls?
Press F1, my ninja. That brings up the standard game settings, but thanks to our collective of modding gods, all your installed zipmods that can have changeable settings are under the Plugin Settings menu they added at the bottom. You'll find all sorts of toys to play with in there.

FYI - there's a whole other bunch of features accessible by pressing F12, but I'm still figuring all that stuff out myself - spooky menus :)

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Are you placing mods manually or downloading them from Updater?

Any mods you add that aren't coming with STN's pack now go in MyMods folder, not the ROOT mods folder like they did before.

Minor change now, but will be huge in future updates, less confusion each time there's a new repack :)

Last edited:

WhiskeyBruh

Jun 30, 2020

Is this one the one? I'm finding other versions but they are really hard to get working with Roy's mods and such.

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Thank you dude! This was a little test of GraphicsMod over DHH, which I'd been playing with for all my previous shots! Really liking the features it gives you control of.

Trying to figure out a way of adding shading to the underside of the pleats, because that's how ANAL I get with details lol

Shame a lot of the modded skirts don't seem to have FK bones to manipulate. One thing I can't fault Illusion for is they give you that option on most of their vanilla skirts/dresses. I like playing with the idea of wind and physics :)

ALSO ME LIKE UPSKIRT :ROFLMAO:
I haven't even touched GraphicsMod yet haha... DHH have been more than enough for me to handle, not to mention all the vanilla stuff that comes w/ the studio.

I haven't really messed with FK bones too much yet, only for hand and neck adjustments so far. Ive been relying a lot on IK for poses and man... sometimes that shits what nightmares are made of haha.

I worked a lil more on the scene you gave me advice on, and I actually managed to get some shots that I'm actually proud of hahah

• Love
Reactions: MrWrongtubes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ADDITIONAL R3 REPACK INFO

Minor heads-up my dudes! ScrewThisNoise has added a nice little feature in R3 which you'll probably see in all of his repacks going forward:

To make future repacks easier to update (and so us mere mortals have less dicking about with backing-up/overwriting/re-adding zipmods with each update), any zipmods you add yourself (i.e: NOT already in the repacks) now go into mods > MyMods and not the root mods folder.

Any zipmods placed manually in the root folder will probably not work, and will not be backed-up by the updater tool.

All zipmods you place in the MyMods folder however, will be backed-up, along with your userdata and BepInEx folders, when you run the updater each time there's a new release.

The future's great, right?

We get to be EVEN lazier when there's new content :love:
Also, to reiterate what has been said before about the backup files, DO NOT copy and paste the backup into the place it was backed up from or you WILL break your copy and WILL have to download all over to fix it. The updater WILL NOT save you if you do.

The repacks come with Cheat Menu already built in that allows you to modify every available stat for a girl.

Go into an H-Scene, once it loads, hit F12.

This will bring up a bunch of intimidating-looking windows, but what you're after is on the bottom-left of the screen:
View attachment 710396

Click that button to open up a bunch of much less intimidating-looking sliders that correspond to each status you can affect within the gameplay. There are further advanced options you can open from there, but I haven't played with those myself - they include locking stats and altering personality.

I believe the changes you make are permanent to the card as well, so will need to be modified via the Cheat mod if you want to roll back.

Hope that helps!
So that's why it never works for me, I forgot to hit F12.

Seems like most of the cards need to be fixed. I have not noticed major errors. More like removed hair bangs, or underwear.
Sounds like mods were used on that card that aren't in your copy of the game, which is most likely due to not having been ported yet.

Reactions: MrWrongtubes

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Press F1, my ninja. That brings up the standard game settings, but thanks to our collective of modding gods, all your installed zipmods that can have changeable settings are under the Plugin Settings menu they added at the bottom. You'll find all sorts of toys to play with in there.

FYI - there's a whole other bunch of features accessible by pressing F12, but I'm still figuring all that stuff out myself - spooky menus :)
Wow thanks man! So much crisper renders and better shadows. Also you saved me some time because now I can get instant alphas with the characters. My dumbass was rendering characters against a green background and later having to key them out to get an alpha lol.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Wow thanks man! So much crisper renders and better shadows. Also you saved me some time because now I can get instant alphas with the characters. My dumbass was rendering characters against a green background and later having to key them out to get an alpha lol.
Glad to help. sir! I totally admire the commitment you were putting in before I pointed you elsewhere. This will definitely save some minutes lol

I'm honestly still figuring a lot of things of out myself, but I'm a press-everything-until-fun-stuff-or-explosions-happen sort of gamer, so as I find stuff out, I tend to throw everything I find out into this thread :)

Whole bunch of tools - very little instructions :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JhonLui

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
I haven't even touched GraphicsMod yet haha... DHH have been more than enough for me to handle, not to mention all the vanilla stuff that comes w/ the studio.

I haven't really messed with FK bones too much yet, only for hand and neck adjustments so far. Ive been relying a lot on IK for poses and man... sometimes that shits what nightmares are made of haha.

I worked a lil more on the scene you gave me advice on, and I actually managed to get some shots that I'm actually proud of hahah
DHH is great, especially if you just want a less OTT version of the vanilla presets. It was the first of the graphics mods I played with and even with the presets it comes with, it makes the game look even better without needing to get too in-depth with settings.

I've ranted already about your shots in the other thread, but I'll say again that you've definitely gotten a lot more confident with the tools over the last few weeks, man. Loving each new post and seeing what you've discovered and started playing with!

STUDIO IS LIFE! :ROFLMAO:

I still find a little wonkiness in saving poses and positions when using using IK and then switching to FK, and I've never really gotten the IK+FK mod to work in a way that doesn't confuse the absolute shit out of me and just break everything, so I avoid that completely!

For me, especially as I started to get my head around how they they worked, I tended to use IK to get arms and legs roughly where I wanted them, then switch to FK for the finer details like positioning forearms, feet and hands (not as scary as they look, surprisingly!).

But these days, I probably look insane if anyone saw me playing with Studio.

I pretty much FK all my poses from scratch now, or use the ones in Studio>Gravure to get legs and hips roughly where I want them, then customise afterwards.
I've mostly gotten my head around the skeleton, but I'll sit there for ages doing the pose I want in a tall mirror next to my desk :ROFLMAO: Then fiddle with the FK nodes until I'm matching my own pose.

Sounds crazy, but it works ;) Kinda glad to see the people at Pixar and Studio Ghibli do that as well, makes me feel less like a mental case if it's what professional animators are doing lol

Last edited:

epicbzh

Oct 10, 2017
sorry to disturb , but i think i m missing something. during the update , i saw many new localizations for the game ( tiny house, appartment, warehouse, cafeteria ....). but i can t find any of them in the game . did i do something wrong ?
i apologize about my english skill levels :) i am just a french guy

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes