27X

Oct 30, 2019
From my understanding there is something along those lines in "HS2 Better Penetration" to work with a couple of the female genitals mods that currently exist... though, honestly, the results are not 100% dynamic and doesn't really utilize collision detection that is necessary for it to fully work the way that you'd likely want it to work...

... still, however, it is much better than what the default is without it.
Using dynamic shapekeys will never look as good as actual physics based collision.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
What is wrong with Illusion devs that barely use any collision into their games that people have to create mods all the time? I mean collision is the main part of what people look for in their games. What Katharsis did for them is invaluable right now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: srg91 and ASLPro3D

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Thank you very much :). Though, I'm not sure how to install that. It says to put it in the same folder as honeyselect.exe and run it, but only if you have R5. Since it still says R4 in my InitSetting, how do I go about making sure all the other updates are correctly installed? do I do the same thing with the other update.exes? put them in the folder and run them?
Sorry for the follow-up question. I'm not very good at this :FacePalm:
no problem at all, and yes if you are currently on R4, use STN's mega and download the R4.1 apply it by installation exe (will ask to provide a path to the R4 game folder) then run InitSetting.exe and make sure it was applied correctly (it will tell you what repack version is currently installed at the bottom right corner), then download R5 and do the same, then download the and apply it the same as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Great_Old_One

congru

Dec 27, 2019
What is wrong with Illusion devs that barely use any collision into their games that people have to create mods all the time? I mean collision is the main part of what people look for in their games. What Katharsis did for them is invaluable right now.
Probably the result of the games being censored by law in Japan. The same reason that the dick telescopes. There's no point in devoting their time to better genital texturing and animation if it all gets mosaic'd out anyway.

Reactions: srg91 and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Probably the result of the games being censored by law in Japan. The same reason that the dick telescopes. There's no point in devoting their time to better genital texturing and animation if it all gets mosaic'd out anyway.
Quite true.

IMPAQT

Dec 26, 2018
no problem at all, and yes if you are currently on R4, use STN's mega here and download the R4.1 apply it by installation exe (will ask to provide a path to the R4 game folder) then run InitSetting.exe and make sure it was applied correctly (it will tell you what repack version is currently installed at the bottom right corner), then download R5 and do the same, then download the R5.0.1 hot fix and apply it the same as well.
Thank you so much! That fixed it. :giggle:
HS2_2020-11-15-23-50-57-393.png

Reactions: hun hunter

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Enjoy your jailtime.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84

SmutAccount

Aug 18, 2017
FOR ANYONE HAVING SCROLL PROBLEMS WITH OCULUS

What's worked for me is following the steps in the And then in-game, having the menu closed when trying to scroll with the joystick to start a scene. Still a bit finicky, but at least it works.

Hopefully this works for anyone else with issues too.

El Cabo

Apr 18, 2020
BetterRepack R5.0.1 Hotfix by ScrewThisNoise

Since ScrewThisNoise is having a headache right now, I volunteer to post it here (with his permission)

-This hotfix updates BetterRepack R5 to R5.0.1

Hotfix content:
-Makes BetterPenetration works properly
-Updates BonesFramework (fix distorted vagina)
-Delete redundant file in translations (make the game loads a couple of seconds faster)

Installation:
Execute the file and install in game folder (where HoneySelect2.exe is)

Only use if you already have BetterRepack R5 (is shown in initsetting.exe). If you have an older version, here's the official torrent: View attachment 873837

I donwload the hotfix r5 but it have a virus.

lonelyloser

Jan 21, 2019
Welcome!

Not yet. Hopefully soon. Perhaps read my username and add the last name "Moar"?

What personality type are you using for the card? Some you can get to finish at 3 away from max speed, a few 2 way from max speed IF you train them and they like you.. I think there is only 1 or 2 combinations where you can either pound away above max speed for her to finish or give tongue lashing above max speed to finish.

IRL? You could attach a fleshlight (or a long toy) to a jackhammer but I doubt you would able to keep up.

Lag free IRL? The eyes can't see the fps.

stay under the speed of sound, brother.. breaking the sound barrier of 761.2 mph will cause a shock wave that can and will rip a human a new asshole.
So I ended up figuring it out- On the plugins menu among the mods there is a cheat mod that allows you to set the speed of all in game H animations. This really helps for people who want more varied speeds than the default speed. Default is 100% speed but you can go slower or faster.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
I donwload the hotfix r5 but it have a virus.
Here's what ScrewThisNoise said on discord about the hotfix being tagged as a virus - your call on where to go from there:

ScrewThisNoise11/05/2020
@Getdowncrazy the hotfix being identified as a virus means that... I haven't signed it, so it doesn't trust it... that's completely normal... I am currently unable to sign it without doxxing myself, but may soon be able to start signing apps, though I'm not quite sure yet. The file is safe if you've downloaded it from me though.

Darksidemlz

Dec 14, 2019
I had a problem when entering h-scene i got never ending white screen
Any solution for this problem? I already delete plugins in data but it's not working
I heard it's because the translation patch or something like that?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes