Tool Honey Select and Koikatsu Tools

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I'm looking for the programs being used to create games that have Honey Select and Koikatsu models in them, specifically for creating the scenes and shots taken from the games.
I'd appreciate if anyone could help me find those programs for making the scenes from the shots taken from Honey Select and Koikatsu or any info needed for creating your own game using Honey Select and Koikatsu characters.

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
StudioNEO is for HoneySelect and CharaStudio is for Koikatu. They come with the games so you should already have the programs if you have the games installed. Check your install folder.

Reactions: Adaptis

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
StudioNEO is for HoneySelect and CharaStudio is for Koikatu. They come with the games so you should already have the programs if you have the games installed. Check your install folder.
I appreciate you're quick response, I've just recently acquired Honey Select and Koikatu, so StudioNEO is for making scenes in Honey Select and the same with CharaStudio for Koikatu?

Reactions: kytee

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah that's correct. The basic functionality is pretty intuitive, but advanced features that are provided with mods will require some thinking. I haven't been able to find any tutorials for them sadly.

Reactions: Adaptis

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
No, I actually don't. I got HoneySelect and Koikatu as repacks from the guy named . What that guy does is he updates the games to the latest versions and throws in almost all the available mods for each game for you. You can download it all for free from his patreon.

The mods he includes has stuff for StudioNeo and CharaStudio as well as more clothing, more character sliders, etc in the games. I'm sure trying to find, download, and install mods for each game is a nightmare, so he is doing God's work.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I know what you mean, installing mods for these games is a nightmare, so many small mods need another mod the you need the right version and such, so I can see how its convenient to have it all in one here.
In his
Project-List (Clickable)
I only see Fantasy Unleashed Skyrim
Insult Order AIO-Modpack
Custom Order Maid 3DD2 EYNV5 Modpack
Koikatu
Koikatu Free
Ore Ga Shujinhou
Fox Princess
PlayHome
I guess the rest you need to be a patron of his to download, so far I can get the Koikatu Free one. Is FlashBangZ Honey Select version 91GB?

Last edited:

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah I think it is. Although now that I check, I don't think that repack is made by FlashBangZ. I don't think he has one for HoneySelect so that 90GB one is probably correct.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Cool, after a couple of hours of searching, I've found a torrent for that repack, now i'll just need to get his Koikatu repack next.

Reactions: kytee

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017

I found some maps here but there are very few, I chose to do the backgrounds myself, I zoomed in at the beginning but I finally managed to make good graphics
Thanks a bunch, I'll be sure to check those out once I've got the repack, much appreciated.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
the maps are made with unity, if you know how to use unity you can do it yourself, and the clothes are made with blender.

I think it's better to do the backgrounds yourself because the only advantage of illusion is to be able to do something more original than the too many daz studios, it's less pretty but original so don't fall into the same map that have already been used many times by the devs who use illusion.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Why give a separate topic for this and ask what have already answered in the relevant topics. If you need information on Honey Select, go to the Honey Select topic.
If you need information on Koikatsu go to Koikatsu. You are not the first to decide to create a game, several games based on ILLUSION projects have already been released. And the authors do not do separate topics, but ask questions in relevant topics.
There is a common theme uniting all ILLUSION projects (links in the OP)
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/

Reactions: BubaJ and Adaptis

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Why give a separate topic for this and ask what have already answered in the relevant topics. If you need information on Honey Select, go to the Honey Select topic.
If you need information on Koikatsu go to Koikatsu. You are not the first to decide to create a game, several games based on ILLUSION projects have already been released. And the authors do not do separate topics, but ask questions in relevant topics.
There is a common theme uniting all ILLUSION projects (links in the OP)
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/
Yes as much as I would've liked to used those threads, I didn't know where they were, since its my first time making threads and asking for outside help such as this one, I either missed it or I've been searching too long and didn't want to search around anymore, I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Yes as much as I would've liked to used those threads, I didn't know where they were, since its my first time making threads and asking for outside help such as this one, I either missed it or I've been searching too long and didn't want to search around anymore, I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction
I am happy to help, but it is strange for me to hear that this was a problem for you. Usually a simple forum search easily solves this problem. If you type in the search engine what you were looking for, you will find the necessary topics after spending less than 1 minute.
https://f95zone.to/search/32061257/?q=Illusion&o=relevance

Reactions: BubaJ

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I am happy to help, but it is strange for me to hear that this was a problem for you. Usually a simple forum search easily solves this problem. If you type in the search engine what you were looking for, you will find the necessary topics after spending less than 1 minute.
https://f95zone.to/search/32061257/?q=Illusion&o=relevance
Its either I don't want to go page to page to try and find a certain topic I need help with unless I really really have to, when I can just ask around and see if someone who has the information already, is kind enough to point me in that direction, less of a headache for me, I'm lazy to a certain point and I do search the forums a'lot and mostly end up finding what I'm looking for, but for this specific issue such as what programs were used in making games with Honey Select and Koikatu, which Kytee helped me in the direction of the repacks, I don't think I would've found that out on my own, or I might've spent days searching in the forums and maybe come across it.

PrettyPurr

Jul 8, 2018
I'm looking for the programs being used to create games that have Honey Select and Koikatsu models in them, specifically for creating the scenes and shots taken from the games.
Hey there. I know it has been a long ago, from when this discussion appeared. But I`d like to know if you had found the links where to get those tools, cuz i can`t find any? DM me or reply if you did.

P.S. I`m also into creating a novel, but this trouble stopped me for like half a year.

Last edited: