Tutorial Tool Honey Select & Koikatsu to Blender! [Illusion]

by mal!

Feb 20, 2023
Hey i'm mal!

For some time i've been creating a tool for the Illusion Community, called SKLX-CREATOR.
A tool for connect ideas from the illusion games, such as Honey Select or Koikatsu to Blender.

SKLX-creator!

A plugin for import Illusion Games CHARACTERS to Blender
(You will need to install some requirements like BetterFBX[5.0.3] & SpringBones)

its free! :)

banner.png

sklx-pro-2.png

Tutorials & help?
Since i dont use so much this platform you can join on the discord server for help & tutorials!

|| ||

Last edited:

LegmaMonissimo

Mar 11, 2023
Iffy on needing to pay for a patreon subscription to unlock more robust import features, when there's no actual instructions on how to actually use this plugin to begin with.. Trying to use it results in the import options being completely missing, have tried blender 3.3 and 3.5. awgvwasgvawegt.png

Reactions: victor9643

Joninator42

Oct 28, 2019
Iffy on needing to pay for a patreon subscription to unlock more robust import features, when there's no actual instructions on how to actually use this plugin to begin with.. Trying to use it results in the import options being completely missing, have tried blender 3.3 and 3.5. View attachment 2671035
You have to install the dependencies that you find on their Discord too. Without them, you can not see the sidebar for the plugin.
hello can some share with plugin please i dont have patreon and card for pay
You need a Patreon Key to use the plugin, the key is personalist.

by mal!

Feb 20, 2023
There is a guide on the discord server, this is the public panel

1688745179976.png

patreon panel is for extra features

1688745238246.png

by mal!

Feb 20, 2023
Since im not entirely active on this thread you can ask for help on the

1688745668483.png

Last edited:

lurkingaroundagain

Feb 25, 2021
Here is the . Make the dependencies publicly available, I hate how everything is now locked behind discord or some other service where you are forced to make an account to "hit and run" just to download necessary tools.

Why isn't there a one time purchase option? I found this originally on , pretty sure there is an option for a fixed price paid version, itch.io also allows for a one time payment.

Last edited: