Fan Art HoneyGames Fanart Thread

Kalmint

Feb 5, 2021
Maaan!!! You're awesome, as my crush for Irene!))
Thanks, yes she is quite pretty

Taking a small break for now. :sleep:

Hey HoneyGames can you provide us some more dufs of others girls as it has been a long time.
Id like to make art for Keesha, Milla (first game), Cecil (first game) and Svetlana.
I sure hope so soon, as I am running out of girls to give portraits to.

Kalmint

Feb 5, 2021
Hey everyone, the great man himself HoneyGames provided us with more duf files. Check the OP (First post) of the thread for the link. So for those talented fan-artists in this community, make way and support this thread as much as possible. HoneyGames deserves this, as this game is incredibly good, filled with amazing renders and models that need to be exposed more. So more fanarts, the better! He has shown to really like what is going on here.

Lets also applaud HoneyGames for taking time off of his very busy schedule to pack up these duf files. Very generous and nice guy to talk to.

As for me, I will resume my portrait session within a few days once I compile and collect the assets from the duf files. Cheers.

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
Thanks, much appreciated.
HoneyGames models are very underrated (as you can see), and I will continue to do whatever it takes in order to showcase them as much as I can. He was nice and generous enough to lend me his assets, so I am grateful for his kindness.
yes they really are very underrated! better models than most games i have seen
keep up the good work!

Kalmint

Feb 5, 2021
Hello, everyone.

HoneyGames was once again generous and gracious with us into sharing more of his char duf files, mostly based on his recent game: Coral city. Be sure to thank him when you can.

You can download the recent link off of the first post in the thread.

As for me, plans are to hopefully continue the portrait session next week. Cant promise but I will do my best. Unfortunately real life has taken a toll on me with my busy schedule of college exams, and work. Will see what I can do by then.

Cheers