VN Ren'Py Honeymoon Island [v2.1] [TK8000]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022

That's totally Tremolo with a fake moustache, fake body hair and a wig!
The dick seems to match though, but I'm not a dickologist.

BTW, the "friend" has a huge tattoo on her right leg in one of the pictures while she has nothing at all in the rest :WaitWhat:
it´s a cloth if you mean the first pic

Reactions: Aristos

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I will be totally honest, here. I only clicked on this thread because I saw "TK8000."

And I agree, the girl is cute.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The word you are looking for is sail.

When used as a verb, the word sail means "to travel on water in a ship".
Ehhhh, I don't care enough, lol :HideThePain: But I still think drive is is correct in the context, of the Aunt driving the MC and "Friend" to the island.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
My Americano is very well!
But seriously, the drive is correct if you mean the person who steers the boat, I think.
Very good point. :giggle: If you know me, I try to get a little funny in there to balance the inevitable negative vibe.
Cheers.
Your Aunt drives you and your "friend" to an Island to see if the place is ready to receive people.
This is a learning build from TK8000 for his new project. It is not certain if it will be continued.
Your Aunt takes you and your "friend" to an Island to see if the place is ready to receive people.
Your Aunt, you, and your "friend" go to an Island to see if the place is ready to receive people.

(It is not certain if it will be continued.) :cry: Oh, don't say that. Are you a sadist? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Bob69 already put this info in the OP so I'll take the bullet for trying to clarify what should have already been clear (bold emphasis mine):

Hello everyone!
As I wrote here a few times in the past, I decided to use my spare time to learn something about 3D rendering with more professional software. I decided to do a small nonchalant project called "Honeymoon Island", where a guy and a girl are alone on an island for a week. I worked on this project for only 95 hours over several months.
The game is super short and incomplete, with only the first 10 chapters (each chapter is very short).

I decided to release it now because I probably won't work on it anymore. If you are curious, the download links are below [links not included, see OP]. Just be aware that there is not much content and the masturbation potential is low (lol):

1687812094647.png

Since this is a project I did for learning purposes, the quality of the images varies greatly. There are many images that could have been greatly improved if I had put a little more time and effort into them, but I decided not to waste too much time on what is a simple project.

Now I will continue working on the next HS Tutor update that involves Ursula and Mom, and a few other things.

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
I haven't played it but going off the screens I imagine the MC will on at least one occasion use the phrase "No no, the shades stay ON" after undressing. :cool:

Renders look good, I must say.

• Haha
Reactions: joblo9394

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
At least the dev is honest about his intentions going forward. That alone is worth a ton in this forum.
Not that my input matters more than anyone else's, but this Dev is as transparent and, oof, do I say "trustworthy"? [crosses fingers] as any dev I've ever supported. Honestly, the $3 a month I spend is worth it just because his updates sometimes are as humorous as his game content. I am confident that no one will ever feel cheated or "milked" with a modest support if you enjoy his content, also he'll be like "meh, so it goes" if people enjoy his game for free on this pirate site.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes