EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot_1.png

Overview:
HookApp is a game that will have multiple playable characters using an online dating app. You can use it for fun, Getting laid, Or even finding a relationship. In the app you will find several profiles for you slide right (like) and slide left (dislike), When you download the app you decide how you wanna go about making your profile, You can make it well known that you're looking for a hook up and you can choose to build a profile that's looking for a relationship. After you slide all the profiles in your area, You would have several matches to pick from, Some profiles would never match with some profiles because of their preferences, Weight , Age, Interests etc. Some wont match with you if you're looking for a one night stand and some wont match with you because you're too serious on an hook up app. Some would only match with one of the playable characters. Your choices will affect dialogue and scenes and will lead down different paths. If you don't wanna talk you can send a nude photo in the beginning of the conversation signalling you're dtf, Some characters wont like it, Others will go straight to bed with you for it.
Thread Updated: 2020-09-25
Release Date: 2020-09-24
Developer: KlonHad
Censored: No
Version: 1.069 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

HA_1.png HA_2.png tyronep.jpg evp6.jpg la.png Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:

Thrans

Jul 23, 2017
I meant it for the sexual aspect of it. Are you implying that interracial is wrong?:unsure:
I think its more a case that by bringing up how pleased you are to see interracial content as your first positive point about the game, you inevitably politicize it. Potentially endangering the games future development by pigeonholing it as an 'interracial' game, and the baggage that can be attached to that*.

* Explination for anyone about to rage type at me: The baggage I'm talking about is the Supremacist sub set of Interacial content that regardless of phenotype, claims one group is Superior to all others

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I think its more a case that by bringing up how pleased you are to see interracial content as your first positive point about the game, you inevitably politicize it. Potentially endangering the games future development by pigeonholing it as an 'interracial' game, and the baggage that can be attached to that*.

* Explination for anyone about to rage type at me: The baggage I'm talking about is the Supremacist sub set of Interacial content that regardless of phenotype, claims one group is Superior to all others
It's my only point though, the only sexual content in this game is an interracial scene. How exactly do you politicize a sex game cause of interracial?. Also why do you say endanger the dev's development of his game? Are you saying people don't like interracial therefor will ruin the game? because believe me a lot do actually like it.

This game is like Tindering, you pick what you want and fuck who you want...kinda. This scene happened to be interracial and all the sudden me praising that is gonna make the game appear as an interracial only game. Give me a break mate :LOL:!

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Basically just a demo for now. I liked that I could be disgusted by some twit's attitude toward my character, and of course I approve of the initial character available :sneaky:

Thrans

Jul 23, 2017
K let me break that down into chunks.

It's my only point though, the only sexual content in this game is an interracial scene. How exactly do you politicize a sex game cause of interracial?. Also why do you say endanger the dev's development of his game?
By flagging the game during its infant stages up to those who would put down the game, due to its content, there is a risk of 'bad press' within community the game is featured in, that way drive away potential future supporters of the game, thus costing the developer future funds, that might lead to them spending less time on the game or dropping it.

Are you saying people don't like interracial therefor will ruin the game? because believe me a lot do actually like it.
I agree a large portion of player of erotic games and the adult entertainment industry, do indeed like and enjoy interracial content, of various types. there is however also a large portion of people in both those groups who are dispelled with a portion of the interracial community, that follow a Supremacism or Subjugationism mindset.

This game is like Tinderling, you pick what you want and fuck who you want...kinda.
I agree, its also not the first time I've see such a game done, but fingers crossed it will surpass other versions.

This scene happened to be interracial and all the sudden me praising that is gonna make the game appear as an interracial only game. Give me a break mate :LOL:!
I don't think I actually need to give you a break over anything? As my first post was merely answering your own post of confusion to someone reacting to your very first post, but anyway I shall 'Give you a break.' I neither demand nor expect any post from you, and am more than willing to let the subject/topic lie.

Last edited:

OniLove

Feb 2, 2019
Anyone know how to fix it from being a notepad download would love to try out the game seems really interesting. but i have no idea why its like that,

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
By flagging the game during its infant stages up to those who would put down the game, due to its content, there is a risk of 'bad press' within community the game is featured in, that way drive away potential future supporters of the game, thus costing the developer future funds, that might lead to them spending less time on the game or dropping it.
(squint)
Wouldn't those problemfolk do the same thing anyway, courtesy of playing it themselves...? According to claim, it's the only real sexual content currently available. If someone's liable to be put off by the comment alone, they're going to be similarly put off by having played it, leading to the same sum result, yes?

Reactions: Cavpal

Thrans

Jul 23, 2017
(squint)
Wouldn't those problemfolk do the same thing anyway, courtesy of playing it themselves...? According to claim, it's the only real sexual content currently available. If someone's liable to be put off by the comment alone, they're going to be similarly put off by having played it, leading to the same sum result, yes?
Yes and no, I took a look at the game an in its current state it seems only one date is available, however there are a wide range of potential characters of varied phenotype, that should the creator flesh them out, would mean that the Interracial content is at the users choice.

Fundamentally a good portion of games are somewhat lazy (what we know we are) and so if problemfolk (nice choice of phrase there) have left toxic comments, negative reviews or one star votes, newcomers are less likely to view the game and potentially invest in the games development.

(will need to be afk for a few hours in a bit so appologies if I dont get back to you swiftly should you choose to reply)

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
But in what way is it flagging the game? This isn't a interracial game...it's a Tinder like sex game where you meet people and have sex. If Furry's started showing up as one of the profiles on this game for example, should this be flagged for having another fetish among supposedly many this game might have in the future? You're looking way to into it, there is interracial scene's in many top game's at the moment. Are they hurting because of it? hell no...more like gaining from it. By you bringing this up, because of a compliment made by me. Is gonna make the so called problem worse by saying it's actually a problem when it's not.
I don't think I actually need to give you a break over anything? As my first post was merely answering your own post of confusion to someone reacting to your very first post, but anyway I shall 'Give you a break.' I neither demand nor expect any post from you, and am more than willing to let the subject/topic lie.
It's figure of speach man, would you understand if i said, give it a rest?. I wanted to understand what the confusion was from that person that quoted me. You got involved, and now i'm talking to you, specialy after making a statement like that about it being a problem having interracial when there was none to begin with. Do as you like, remmeber you quoted me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Thrans

Jul 23, 2017
Okay,

1. I think we both agree that the game is not exclusively about interracial content.

2. I commented 'got involved' with the goal of providing a contextual explanation to AsmonDeus post, beyond the one you gave that merely questioned their post, to anyone observing the posts. Further more I left a 1 hour gap before posting so as to give time for both you and AsmonDeus to go into it, which neither of you did, and is neither of yous fault.

3. Neither of us are against this games existence, or future development.

So what have I been getting at, optics.

The fist positively worded point about the games content in the post about the game is someone saying "i'm glad that you started it with some interracial stuff."

Like it or not acceptance and support of interracial relationships is a political position on the global scale, some countries and cultures are fine with it, some are not.

If that statement had been in any other post but the first it would probably not have drawn attention.

However it did, a response was sent, no words, just an image of someone blinking as if to say "Did they just say that?"

Your response, "Are you implying that interracial is wrong?:unsure:" codded language that translates as "Are you implying that interracial is wrong? Are you a Racist?"

I roll up, see all this and thing 'hey you know what this needs, context and communication, so we can get past this awkward little stumbling block' and so I give a short simple post.

You question it, I respond, you respond and now again I respond.

...but now I have stuff to do, mostly going to bed. That said if you really feel the need to keep this mess rolling, feel free to post again, I might rely after I've woken up.

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes