VN - Ren'Py - Hoping for a Brighter Future [v0.5.1 Ep. 2] [Fuuccck]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Buryat Supremacy

This one is hit or miss, but it hit me so hard that I can’t rate it other than a five. It’s incest harem fantasy, but it lacks cheesy cliches and awkwardness that plages the genre so much. Your relationships with sister and mother are quite developed and she especially sees you more as an equal partner and man of the house, which is quite refreshing. I really want to praise writing for how very raw and real it feels and conveys the heavy atmosphere in which our characters find themselves. Your dialogs with your extended family members shows that each of them have some cockroaches in the head and gives you hints on how we're gonna corrupt them later. (Important note: I read novel in Russian, and skimmed through the English translation lightly. It’s not horrible, but it loses some of the charm, I really hope translation would be improved in the future versions.)

Some would say that our sister is too annoying and controls us too much, but their dynamic is more like a snowball that gains more and more speed, pushing each other to the new levels of depravity. It started with sister introducing MC to incest fantasy and quickly spiraled out of control, until things became real with our sister, then our mother, then we started influencing out brother, and now we going to wreck our extended family. She is certainly more deprived and spoiled, but to me it’s quite clear that this is only the beginning of her arс and in the future MC would control her more and more. And I have to admit, while usually I’m not into that kind of stuff, I thoroughly enjoyed bullying and sissifying our brother.

Oh, and animations are quite smooth and enjoyable and we have the sound effects. It really checks all the boxes for me. Can’t wait for the continuation of the story.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MugenMax

So much potential ^^
    The Story is okey and the scenes are fine, but this Visual Novel has something: that taboo feeling that I was'n feel in a long time. Because a lot of games has it, but the way of implement it
    it's what's matters.
    I hope an update about Kenny soon :sneaky:
  3. 1.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Storh 1/5
    This story has a very weird start and an even more stupid way of asking for fetishes, you drive a car and take a break so a girl can take a piss, then MC will go watch her take a piss and then ask AFTER if you liked it or not?
    So forcing a urine on the player with the first 2 mins of the game might not be the smartest thing to do if you want players to like the game...also no tag for it.

Next you find out the female bimbo who adopted MC is apprently someone MC is fucking as well? so now a forced LI and forced relationship, forced step mother sex shit, forced big tit fetish, oh and a forced loli as well ofc, whos as big of a pervert as MC apprently....so yeah game really dosent improve does it....and this is still within the first few mins of gameplay....

MC is just a pervert and an evil dude treating others like shit as well and no not in a fun way either, he has some kind of furry dog/cat looking slave thing which is just hes little brother? which he treats like shit, first its a he then mc wants to change it to a she i dunno weird shit.

The loli that is forced on you look like an alien or someone who hasent eaten in 10 years so she has an extremly thin both, i normaly like smols/loli types but this one is just a no.

As for choices you might as well forget it, you arent really in controle of anything importen like relationships and such.
    Im expecting this to be a pure mindless fuckfest at some point, atleast thats what its shown up to now.

Some times text shows in russian or whatever it is....and it surely dosent help that the english isent good either....game even starts up with a russian text or whatever it is, so you have to try to find the english setting in a menu you cant read.

Girls 1/5
    Its a first for me that i dident even like the smol but way to thin, dident like the milf either, so theres really not much there for me personaly.

Animations 1/5
    Pretty poor and some scenes are so dark that you can barely see whats going on

Music 0/5
    Silent game, there is a few effects but dosent do much for the game.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Revolving Mania

Very poor quality story. I appreciate that the dev tried to do something different, but they missed the mark with this one.

I'm usually against infodumps, but in this case, I would've preferred a long infodump at the start so we can have an idea of what the hell is going on. Ideally, dev would've drip fed us information, but you don't really know what happened and why everyone is acting so weird. The characters know, so they don't bother explaining, but you're supposed to get everything.

The characters are really unlikeable. There's a little brother who is apparently an asshole, but he has no dialogue because MC is bullying him and he's afraid to speak. We aren't told what he did, so we just have to bully him not even knowing why.

The MC is really unlikeable. He has no problem bullying his little brother and is basically his little sister's dog. He does everything she tells him and forgives every transgression, but when his mother, very reasonably demands common sense from him, he snaps at her.

The mother is also not very likeable, apparently very judgemental about her son's transition and is overall incompetent enough to be unable to keep her kids in check.

If that wasn't bad enough, the relationships are forced. I really dislike the little sister and I hoped that I would be given some choices, but the choices are mostly about whether or not you want to tell her she's pretty, massage her feet or tell her that you liked seeing her pee. Pretty strange choices, but basically, you have to be okay with her to even attempt to enjoy this game, because most of it revolves around her.

Lastly, the dialogue is horrendous. Engrish everywhere and with so little information and context, it's impossible to decipher what the hell is going on in most conversations.

Only two releases so far, so there's time to get better, but getting through the beginning feels like a chore. I think the introduction to the story needs to be completely remade. Give the player more information and context, get a proofreader and add more choices. I can't see anyone actually liking the anorexic little sister and having to put up with her really drags the game down more than necessary.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

ggregger33

I guess I missed the humiliation tag.

Pro -
    Female models are good
    Lilly is crazy fun
    Store over all is ok
    Cons -
    If you are not into humiliation as I am not then this is not for you
    At the start the story was hard to understand
    Had to find the English button as it was all in another language to start

Overall I found the MC to be unlikable and the story to be lacking.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

juanchopeee

Should get more support, great potential here. Seems to be a classic harem game with good amount of humiliation but also with interesting characters. Love to have a trans character in a harem, not much games do that