Identify Horheristo community post identification

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

madtaco2

Aug 28, 2017
I know this will probably be pretty difficult, but I was hoping someone could find out what this game that horheristo made a community post about is since he bans anyone that says the games name in the comments and makes people go to his patreon to find out. Clothes are edited on, obviously. Thanks in advance.

Jack_Shark

Aug 16, 2020

New one from the chump. Is his bullshit excuse that YouTube censors even the name even remotely true?

To quote the community post he made:
" This game was actually so controversial that even Steam that allows a lot of freedom has banned it. Writing more about it is way too risky, let alone publishing a video. "

rook

Aug 9, 2016
No. It's untrue. On the previous post, he went off on a guy who brought up how fucked it is that he's making money on people just trying to get a name. His defense is that he's basically a journalist and that paying for his patreon is a curated list of yada yada bullshit.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Ye, figured. Anyone with half a sense, any sense, can tell he's full of it. Just raking in money off idiots with his Patreon. Which, I guess, since it works... that's extremely disappointing.
He has his videos set to approved comments only, he throws a temper tantrum whenever you call him out on his bullshit or you provide the name of the game on places he can't personally moderate, and his fanboys make fun of you whenever you ask for a source. He's a pathetic manchild, I'm also disappointed this guy gets any money at all.

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
No. It's untrue. On the previous post, he went off on a guy who brought up how fucked it is that he's making money on people just trying to get a name. His defense is that he's basically a journalist and that paying for his patreon is a curated list of yada yada bullshit.
Lol I guess we're all journalists then because more times than 1 most of us have given sauce to those in need.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes