• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Downloaded from gofile and the file is glitched, it says the file is cut off and refuses to do anything else, I'll see if other downloads work, but honestly why?
Edit: it was gofile, kusdvflvsdabv

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Will you be working more on the translation or is this it?
I do fan translations only for money, MTL requests are free. If such request will come I'll update the translation, but now you have to do with this.

I can't believe some guys are complaining about Karen's body... she's perfect! By the way, the game is good, short but good and I appreciate it, many games make the mistake of being very pretentious and long and that usually makes the games boring, what's new in this update? i finished this game months ago with the mtl i can see the mtl is still there so whats new?
Read the Translator's Notes. And this is a complete translation, including the custom status menu.

So whats the mod?
Sep/17/2022_MOD2 - The date is taken from the dlsite, easier to find out compared to number versions that some developers use, some don't. The MOD[number] appendix is my modifications to the game, including translations, bugfixes if found and fixed, etc. [Original Game version]_[Modifications version]

Reactions: TatsumaruOZ

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
will this Karen demand to have sex with that guy over there even though he ain't a gigolo?
Or will Reddit justice do its usual crap and falsely accuse Karen of something she ain't do?

We will never know...

anyway I gonna download it and play it over the weekend I'll rate you know if it's good for my taste or not (I am already vaccinated to do the MTL Playthrough so don't worry about me)

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
Rivalz906 be like: I don't get how people find such disgustingly adult woman attractive. Don't get me wrong, I like a legal age female as much as the next guy, but the protagonist resembles someone who’s at least 18 years old which is disgusting
You do realize that contrary to popular believe not the whole world is USA and therefor, there is a plenty of places where legal age is 16 or even 14? Plus, A-size cups exists not only on loli, mature skinny women need dick too.

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Upscaling Patch

Note: the game uses custom UI elements that use pixel coordinates to determine position and size. I roughly modified the character menu to fit the new window size, but there's still some overlap here and there. I didn't do much testing so I probably missed more stuff. If you find some menu elements that look really bad, send me a direct message and preferably a screenshot of the issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Upscaling Patch

Note: the game uses custom UI elements that use pixel coordinates to determine position and size. I roughly modified the character menu to fit the new window size, but there's still some overlap here and there. I didn't do much testing so I probably missed more stuff. If you find some menu elements that look really bad, send me a direct message and preferably a screenshot of the issue.

With utilities that can upscale on the fly, I don't see much reason to upscale manually, but I added your patch to the first post anyway.
I'll add the said utilities inside the Translator's Notes too.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Karen is so beautiful
She has such a sexy body too. Love those big tits and ass

Almost all games on the site are with either little girls or women with flat ass and tits (somestimes small to medium ones)
A very tiny minority of games actually have such big ass and tits, which is a shame.
But even still there are people complaining about the body ... smh

MaxNotDead

May 16, 2022
Guys, I'm sorry, but I don't understand why you write "this is a short RPG" as a merit of the game. I don't want to play short games, I want to develop a character, explore the world, complete tasks. I want to, damn it, slowly corrupt my heroine. I don't want a vague story for half an hour, it's not a game, I won't play it and vote for it.

Jun 21, 2018
Suboptimal that pregnancies are just visual novel events, but it's better than a gameover condition and you can continue playing with a birth count which is something...

There's a bug with the guy who's trying to complete a fake riddle that "didn't wash for 3 days". Having kids with him doesn't add to the counter for some reason.

XdijX

Feb 25, 2022
I don't get how people find such disgustingly huge boobs attractive. Don't get me wrong, I like a good pair of tiddies as much as the next guy, but the protagonist resembles a deformed mass of flesh more that she resembles a human women.
small tiddy top tier but tbh i really dont care as long as the art is good

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
Although, i play this with only JP text... might do a rerun because... why not? at least this got translated

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes