Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
I can't find any book to interact with in the kitchen, so could someone please tell me the door code.

EDIT: nvm my blindness seems to be cured and i found it.

brata

May 16, 2017
so u were serious...well thnx for the info, u saved my internet data:eek:penedeyewink::p:closedtongue:
Seriously though , my opinion on this....
The game is one of those games that :
- Don't you wish sometimes when you were playing a serious game like Doom or Outlast or Resident Evil that it had some hardcore sex in it? Like Incest and Rape etc?
- Don't you wish sometimes that you can play something different that is not a visual novel crap or those silly "Oh hi! Lets fuck!" kind of plots?
Then this game is for you
The sex scenes are well made , animated good for a unity game , actual 3D and not prerendered.
Fappable or Not ? - Well it depends on what rocks ya boat matey but this game gave me some serious hard on on the milf rape scene not because of the hot action (which again is quite well done) but because of the atmosphere where a guy and his mom had been mindcontrolled to fuck. The kitchen sex scene is also very fappable in my opinion while the first scene where the bully is fucking his mom while the dad is looking for them , it could had been done better imo.

janse26

Oct 5, 2017
can anyone tell me what the code is for the padlock?

I do not know how to see the code in a book, Heeeeelp: D

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
The radio plays by it self once you get near it. Be sure to have the game volume up (in the Menu -> Settings).
There are two radios , one in the shack under the basement - you may need to wait a few seconds there to hear her first voice
2nd radio is in the 2nd floor of the asylum in the locked room (very creepy room). The beds there are blocking your way so you need that evil thing that your crybaby friend let out to break through them so it will make you an opening. Then you need to crouch and squeeze through so you can go to the other side where there is a toilet and the locked room with the keylock. The combination for the lock is found in the kitchen cook book (the # of the pages)

Hi Brata:

Many thanks for your response. I realized a day later that I possibly had the volume in settings incorrect. Something that defaults to zero and I never adjusted. I only ever adjusted the resolution whilst in settings.

Regards the room with the padlock, I eventually found it, however the lock is only visible if you do not have the camera active. I was walking around with the camera active and could not find a room with a padlock because of this reason.

Once again thank you for your reply.

Reactions: brata and janse26

brata

May 16, 2017
Why would you walk around with the camera?
The camera is supposed to view ghosts ... does that mean that the lock is fictional as well? That would be a nice twist from the dev!

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone else having a problem opening the journal in this version? J works but K & L will not turn pages so all I see is the journal cover.

hihi123

Jun 8, 2017
I used to be able to run this game on my shitty laptop. After the resent updates it runs so laggy even on lowest settings. Help!

brata

May 16, 2017
I used to be able to run this game on my shitty laptop. After the resent updates it runs so laggy even on lowest settings. Help!
Are you reducing the resolution in-game (not from pop-up box before game starts) or the quality? It's the quality that you must reduce and not the resolution.

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
anyone know where the 6.6 save file is? cuz i really don't feel like starting all over again

Reactions: brata
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes