• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
OZg7BJ.jpg

Overview:
Horny Chronicles is a text based visual novel that follows the steps of a young wolf trying to figure out, explore and come to terms with his new found feelings that will lead him to do some very risky incestuous endeavors with his older brother and Father.
adapted from a series of stories previously published on Nifty.
the game features gay incest father/son/brother, sweat/musk/smell fetishes, and water sports.
and a lot more raunchy kinky fetishes in the upcoming updates.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-29
Release Date: 2021-05-06
Developer: _ach.raf - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

v0.2.6
Win: - - -

nackedsnake thanks for the link

title.png 8diRFY.jpg jCJElf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
This is surprisingly neat and simple in a good way
and the dog wearing dog tag also got me hooked :sneaky:

was hoping for pick-up-the-soap scene though
nvm it's still early :D

• Love
Reactions: _ach.raf

_ach.raf

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
This is surprisingly neat and simple in a good way
and the dog wearing dog tag also got me hooked :sneaky:

was hoping for pick-up-the-soap scene though
nvm it's still early :D
it's my very first attempt at making a visual novel/text based HTML game so I have a lot of improving to do but I'm very thankful you found it entertaining, please make sure to give me a lot of feedback and any type of criticism is welcome, and I'm also very open to suggestions, and you know what I just did in your honor, I made a little soap dropping scene I just updated it on itch.io. :p

_ach.raf

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
just updated the OP download links to v0.1.2 with the new chapter and art, thanks to anyone that took time to play this <3

Reactions: Grape Fizz

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
OwO the kink combination sounds sooooo fun, and the art looks good too! Looking forward to it. Good luck!

• Love

_ach.raf

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Why is every gay furry game always focused on being hyper muscled or just being a bear in general?
Where is the twink love, or the traps, or just the average built characters?
I know there's some stuff out there that has them, but very little.
you know what you are right, but this is my first ever go at a Visual novel and I adapted it from a series I posted on Nifty last year and the characters were already set in stone as big and buff, but you are so right I need to consider including more slender/twink built characters hopefully soon, please be patient with me and keep giving me this type of constructive criticism I very much appreciate it

Grape Fizz

Aug 22, 2020
you know what you are right, but this is my first ever go at a Visual novel and I adapted it from a series I posted on Nifty last year and the characters were already set in stone as big and buff, but you are so right I need to consider including more slender/twink built characters hopefully soon, please be patient with me and keep giving me this type of constructive criticism I very much appreciate it
Honestly, it's awesome that you're even considering it, and not just ignoring their complaining. There's no doubt that even if they aren't bears, your future characters are gonna be hot~

• Love

Sailor76

Feb 24, 2021
Be true to yourself first. People will always ask for something else, something more, something different. Follow your vision and your product will be great.

xtasis18

Oct 11, 2018
Why is every gay furry game always focused on being hyper muscled or just being a bear in general?
Where is the twink love, or the traps, or just the average built characters?
I know there's some stuff out there that has them, but very little.
Well I think it compensates the non-furry gay where all of them are about twinks/femenine/traps, I mean a lot of furry is about all of that but in games I suppose most gay man prefer the hunkys/bears characters, I usually didn't even look at a gay game with a trap/femenine mc

Reactions: PecsDickAss

Grape Fizz

Aug 22, 2020
Mind if I ask how you made this, by the way? I've always been curious about this sort of html game, I've seen similarly made things everywhere, but it doesn't seem as though there's a simple Ren'Py, Twine, or Quest sort of base to work off of.