_ach.raf

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Mind if I ask how you made this, by the way? I've always been curious about this sort of html game, I've seen similarly made things everywhere, but it doesn't seem as though there's a simple Ren'Py, Twine, or Quest sort of base to work off of.
it's quite intimidating at first, but it's all comes with practice, I use Twine and whenever I need to tweak something I google the css code for it, also before I started I watched a few tutorials on YouTube to get a feel of it, just go for it and you'll figure it out bit by bit.

_ach.raf

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
God help us.
I highly suggest you try to seek something better to do with your time because looking at your last activities you literally go around the forum spewing nothing but concentrated negative energy in the comments that reek of internalized self loathing, if you find these games in here so called "appalling" since all you ever type is comments on thread acting surprised at people sharing and liking games with themes and kinks THEY appreciate then why don't you just avoid and ignore going into said threads, better yet if you do go and find something not to your liking then bite your damn tongue instead of constantly looking like a clown all over the forum.

"God help you and your poor contradicting soul", now shoo away.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I am very rarely attracted to games "furry" ... - but this one have a very cute side, I think if there were images of their actions, it would be very cute, romantic, and also rather sensual. ..
This somewhat "cartoonish" aspect makes this game quite unique, I hope that the what will follow will be in this direction, then this one risks becoming an interesting game despite the fact that it is exclusively homosexual "furry" content with incest. - moreover, since the story is mainly based on feelings and a certain/kind of passionate attraction, it helps to almost forgot that it is a story of incest.

_ach.raf

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
I am very rarely attracted to games "furry" ... - but this one have a very cute side, I think if there were images of their actions, it would be very cute, romantic, and also rather sensual. ..
This somewhat "cartoonish" aspect makes this game quite unique, I hope that the what will follow will be in this direction, then this one risks becoming an interesting game despite the fact that it is exclusively homosexual "furry" content with incest. - moreover, since the story is mainly based on feelings and a certain/kind of passionate attraction, it helps to almost forgot that it is a story of incest.
I'm so glad to hear the story was interesting enough for you to enjoy it even if the themes aren't quite your favorite that makes me happy about my amateur still developing writing skills, I just updated the game with a new chapter, and I'm about to edit the OP to make it up to date.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I'm so glad to hear the story was interesting enough for you to enjoy it even if the themes aren't quite your favorite that makes me happy about my amateur still developing writing skills, I just updated the game with a new chapter, and I'm about to edit the OP to make it up to date.

I think neither of us have any reason to doubt a pretty sure evolution in a good way, then you sound like a pretty talented young man to me.
Remember that in this kind of work, only time and practice can possibly move you forward. (in all senses of the word)
Anyway, obviously your dedication and passion are already there, so you just have to improve according to what you have in your heart. (that's how we get to become stronger/resistant, and endowed with more creativity in this kind of field, especially in the gaming world) - then if there is no passion invested, it shows in all of the content and it is not good at all. Moreover, patience and passion are the greatest assets that influence the most in this kind of professional field.
I leave you a big hug.
Take good care of yourself.

- - - / / - - - / / - - -

I almost forgot to tell you ...
Don't always pay attention to what you are told, then sometimes there are malicious people who post negative comments. - speaking differently: not all comments are good to take, often you have to ignore those who go too far in wickedness, and sometimes in psychological manipulation with their simple words. Ignore them completely.
On the other hand, it will help you build your own strength and defense against these types of people.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: _ach.raf

_ach.raf

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
I think neither of us have any reason to doubt a pretty sure evolution in a good way, then you sound like a pretty talented young man to me.
Remember that in this kind of work, only time and practice can possibly move you forward. (in all senses of the word)
Anyway, obviously your dedication and passion are already there, so you just have to improve according to what you have in your heart. (that's how we get to become stronger/resistant, and endowed with more creativity in this kind of field, especially in the gaming world) - then if there is no passion invested, it shows in all of the content and it is not good at all. Moreover, patience and passion are the greatest assets that influence the most in this kind of professional field.
I leave you a big hug.
Take good care of yourself.

- - - / / - - - / / - - -

I almost forgot to tell you ...
Don't always pay attention to what you are told, then sometimes there are malicious people who post negative comments. - speaking differently: not all comments are good to take, often you have to ignore those who go too far in wickedness, and sometimes in psychological manipulation with their simple words. Ignore them completely.
On the other hand, it will help you build your own strength and defense against these types of people.
it's really appreciated how you took time to give me such lengthy feedback, way too kind of you.

Reactions: Aktheom

Aktheom

Sep 14, 2020
Hi, first of all thanl you for the game I love it so much, the artworks are amazing. I also have a question is it possible to save or go back ?

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
Why is every gay furry game always focused on being hyper muscled or just being a bear in general?
Where is the twink love, or the traps, or just the average built characters?
I know there's some stuff out there that has them, but very little.
I know why. but if i said it id be banned, but you right though.

still might check this game out once it actually develops more.

_ach.raf

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Hi, first of all thanl you for the game I love it so much, the artworks are amazing. I also have a question is it possible to save or go back ?
I just updated the game with the 4th chapter and added a shortcut at the start to jump to the chapter of your choice, and I also added shortcuts to the end of every chapter for easier replayability, I'm waiting for the mods to update the download links on the thread but if you want you can go to my itch.io page I have up-to-date download links there <3

edit:

The mods just updated the download links in the OP, bless them

Last edited:

Aktheom

Sep 14, 2020
I just updated the game with the 4th chapter and added a shortcut at the start to jump to the chapter of your choice, and I also added shortcuts to the end of every chapter for easier replayability, I'm waiting for the mods to update the download links on the thread but if you want you can go to my itch.io page I have up-to-date download links there <3

edit:

The mods just updated the download links in the OP, bless them
Thank you so much for your answer I'm going to see your itch.io page

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
This is a pretty cute game so far, and the graphics are great! I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for future updates. :)
If I could make one recommendation, it would be to get yourself a reliable proof-reader to check your writing before each release. Proper syntax and punctuation will make the story both easier to read and more immersive, and really add to the overall polish of the game.
Otherwise, nice!(y)

_ach.raf

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
This is a pretty cute game so far, and the graphics are great! I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for future updates. :)
If I could make one recommendation, it would be to get yourself a reliable proof-reader to check your writing before each release. Proper syntax and punctuation will make the story both easier to read and more immersive, and really add to the overall polish of the game.
Otherwise, nice!(y)
Yeah, I'm pretty limited by the fact that I'm not a native speaker, but hopefully it's not to the point where there is no immersion at all, hopefully someone offers to help me proofread down the line.

Grape Fizz

Aug 22, 2020
Do you intend to have it stay as one linear path, or will there be branching paths?
I only ask cause I'd love to see virginity claiming scenes from the Dad and Brother too~

_ach.raf

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Do you intend to have it stay as one linear path, or will there be branching paths?
I only ask cause I'd love to see virginity claiming scenes from the Dad and Brother too~
well you're in luck because as of Chapter 4 there is two routes, one where the Protagonist gets broken in by his uncle and it's going to be the kinkier more raunchy sex crazed route, and the other one where his first time will be with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just updated the game with the first part of chapter 5, hopefully the mods update the OP links soon, the second part of the chapter 5 will be up in a couple days max.

Reactions: Mr.Waffle

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
I'm not really into the whole brother/brother thing so I kinda wish the Dad and Brother paths were separate. That would probably take a ton of rewriting though, so I guess I'll stick to the uncle. Good luck!