2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
i don't understand mini-game with falling books, what represents each color?
Each book color/type gives a different result of research. Pink heart books distract you and getting hit with multiple of those causes the minigame to end early.
Once you try the minigame once you can "Research Carefully" to be able to skip it and manually choose your research (although at a slightly lower efficiency, you get less books during the same timeframe)

Will there be more sceans for our main girl with more sex scens or more prostitution??
Planned and in progress! In particular, the new prostitution system will have at least 5 different clients to work with, all centered around Olivia, and works as a (uncontrollable) part-time job as well! These will be implemented rather quickly now that the basic coding is done and the first is in the game.

New animations for Olivia will take a while though due to the art rework of Olivia taking more time than I had hoped (she has a lot of stuff that needed to be redone, including curse/blessing marks, gym uniform, etc etc)

Dec 13, 2017
I do hope that more outfits for the main character come around soon. It's weird seeing her attend swimming class and change from her uniform... right back to her uniform. And then swim in it.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
I do hope that more outfits for the main character come around soon. It's weird seeing her attend swimming class and change from her uniform... right back to her uniform. And then swim in it.
Very much planned. I tried early on to make various outfits, but the way I coded it broke regularly so it didn't really work. I think I got that fixed with "outfit crystals" which I used in various events(it's kinda like illusionary clothes tied to your school outfit), but before I could implement a bunch of them I realized my art skills had improved and that I should really redraw the main character's artwork before I did so.

And then before I implemented them a second time (a year-ish ago), I realized for the second time that... my art skills had improved, and that I should redraw the main character (for the third time) before I implemented them.

That process of redrawing the main character again has started relatively recently, so hopefully soon I'll have outfits implemented!

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I like your game hgameartman despite the bug and all that. At the start of BTT (an old project of mine), I had your game as a model but I had koikatsu as a visual generator. Now I'm drawing but using ren'py. I'm just waiting for RPG maker Unity to do a remake of my (BTT) project with my team. If I could advise you; Do a rework of your starter art, wait for Unity too, and try a remake of your game there. Maybe it can help with your code fixing now for once and also make your game more "welcoming" for new players.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hgameartman

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
I like your game hgameartman despite the bug and all that. At the start of BTT (an old project of mine), I had your game as a model but I had koikatsu as a visual generator. Now I'm drawing but using ren'py. I'm just waiting for RPG maker Unity to do a remake of my (BTT) project with my team. If I could advise you; Do a rework of your starter art, wait for Unity too, and try a remake of your game there. Maybe it can help with your code fixing now for once and also make your game more "welcoming" for new players.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, I didn't know RPGmaker was doing a Unity version! That will be interesting to check out!

That being said...
I don't particularly plan on remaking the game right now. I would rather finish up the game in a few years and then properly move on to a new game after squashing the bugs and making it nice and finished. The main point of using rpgmaker in the first place was to stop myself from coding and force myself to draw (as I had plenty of coding experience from college but, despite dropping out of art school to focus on computer science, nowhere near the needed art experience I desired).

I'll probably run a few smaller-scope projects alongside HMA over the next few years to properly learn unity, my first attempt being worked on side-by-side as seen here!

https://f95zone.to/threads/horny-ma...-girl-stories-v0-1-0-demo-hgameartman.113995/

The goal with the side-project was to limit myself to only learning Unity as a very basic level, using only the 2d kit and UI integrations alongside a simple dialog plugin and the Live2d SDK. By using artwork meant for the main game, I could focus on those tasks and not have to take too much time away from the main game to do so!

That being said, I will certainly be checking out the RPGmaker unite stuff once it releases! I'm not sure how it works with unity (it seems to be standalone built onto a unity distribution?) but I'm slightly stuck on a Unity 2019 version anyway because Live2d's SDK hasn't been updated to the later versions yet, but I'll figure something out with that in the future. I still haven't gotten the chance to try out the visual scripting tools, or even the ECS stuff I was seeing in the newer versions!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
Hey it been awhile since I last played your game and wanted to know if the story line with that cat boy ever got finished at all and the whole in heat cat village got finished to cause those where the most interesting stories beside the cult one

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Oh, I didn't know RPGmaker was doing a Unity version! That will be interesting to check out!

That being said...
I don't particularly plan on remaking the game right now. I would rather finish up the game in a few years and then properly move on to a new game after squashing the bugs and making it nice and finished. The main point of using rpgmaker in the first place was to stop myself from coding and force myself to draw (as I had plenty of coding experience from college but, despite dropping out of art school to focus on computer science, nowhere near the needed art experience I desired).

I'll probably run a few smaller-scope projects alongside HMA over the next few years to properly learn unity, my first attempt being worked on side-by-side as seen here!

https://f95zone.to/threads/horny-ma...-girl-stories-v0-1-0-demo-hgameartman.113995/

The goal with the side-project was to limit myself to only learning Unity as a very basic level, using only the 2d kit and UI integrations alongside a simple dialog plugin and the Live2d SDK. By using artwork meant for the main game, I could focus on those tasks and not have to take too much time away from the main game to do so!

That being said, I will certainly be checking out the RPGmaker unite stuff once it releases! I'm not sure how it works with unity (it seems to be standalone built onto a unity distribution?) but I'm slightly stuck on a Unity 2019 version anyway because Live2d's SDK hasn't been updated to the later versions yet, but I'll figure something out with that in the future. I still haven't gotten the chance to try out the visual scripting tools, or even the ECS stuff I was seeing in the newer versions!
To be honest with you, I don't know a thing about code, just basics to manage ren'py. But one of the people involved in our project knows C# so it should be a little easier to handle the new RPGM engine. However, from what I saw in videos and the description itself, you don't need to know C# to exploit the engine, it is like the rpgm we have now, but a unity version, replacing java with C#, from what I understand. This opens an avenue for us to make RPGs noted again, since nowadays 30 to 40% of the players are mobile, and unity supports these players.

Also, unity seems to be very friendly towards animation. I don't know much about animation either, but I'm dedicated to learning in the future, for now, my main focus is to get better at drawing. I'm doing it for 1 year so far, hopefully some more 6 months I can draw something better.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
To be honest with you, I don't know a thing about code, just basics to manage ren'py. But one of the people involved in our project knows C# so it should be a little easier to handle the new RPGM engine. However, from what I saw in videos and the description itself, you don't need to know C# to exploit the engine, it is like the rpgm we have now, but a unity version, replacing java with C#, from what I understand. This opens an avenue for us to make RPGs noted again, since nowadays 30 to 40% of the players are mobile, and unity supports these players.

Also, unity seems to be very friendly towards animation. I don't know much about animation either, but I'm dedicated to learning in the future, for now, my main focus is to get better at drawing. I'm doing it for 1 year so far, hopefully some more 6 months I can draw something better.
RPGM MV and MZ, uses Javascript NOT java, despite the similarity in name, they are 2 VERY different languages

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Hey it been awhile since I last played your game and wanted to know if the story line with that cat boy ever got finished at all and the whole in heat cat village got finished to cause those where the most interesting stories beside the cult one
Andrew's base storyline is "complete" but as each character is getting at least one side-story (and I need to go back and rework his artwork) there will eventually be more with both of them (at the very least, side-stories and more events!)

The neko village in particular will be fleshed out around the next stage of development, although that will probably take a while as I need to finish reworking the first part.

Jul 21, 2021
I REALLY do hope that there'll be more yurilicious/futalicious avenues in this story since i'd SOOOO go through them, not one for boring maledom-type sex after all, dead serious here... DX The slime pregnancy bit though is a MAJOR turn-on for me though (haven't once got it out of the MC after the MC and Anya's dual h-scene with them due to it nearly mixing two of my favorite things of both slime girls and pregnancy, the former being replaced by slime creatures is enough for now, though I DO hope that it can be upgraded to slime girl pregnancies and that it can become available in the future though, I really do... <3 ) and, while it won't be soon, I do hope that the MC can give birth to Slime Girls eventually, really, as I am not exaggerating when I say that I absolutely LOVE Slime Girls... <3 <3

Last edited:

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Each book color/type gives a different result of research. Pink heart books distract you and getting hit with multiple of those causes the minigame to end early.
Once you try the minigame once you can "Research Carefully" to be able to skip it and manually choose your research (although at a slightly lower efficiency, you get less books during the same timeframe)

Planned and in progress! In particular, the new prostitution system will have at least 5 different clients to work with, all centered around Olivia, and works as a (uncontrollable) part-time job as well! These will be implemented rather quickly now that the basic coding is done and the first is in the game.

New animations for Olivia will take a while though due to the art rework of Olivia taking more time than I had hoped (she has a lot of stuff that needed to be redone, including curse/blessing marks, gym uniform, etc etc)
any walkthrough to this game or wiki? because i don't know what to do in artifact quest
/QUOTE]

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
There's a first-semester walkthrough on the wiki linked in the first post, but not much more unfortunately. For most of the quests you simply need to gather research of the type it asks for(if it's asking for research pages) or take that research and process it into papers (if it's asking for full papers) at your study desk or the lower desk in the library.

For the artifacts 1 assignment, you have to keep going until you reach the secondish day of class, then upon leaving you will meet with someone, then go to the dorms at night to meet with Anya, then finally go to the front of the school to unlock the dungeon.

I... will almost certainly be streamlining that in a later update, as it's not very well explained.

Jun 16, 2022
How do I terminate a pregnancy? It keeps telling me to visit the nurse at my appointment in a week or before, but nothing ever happens and she doesn't offer me an abort option.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
How do I terminate a pregnancy? It keeps telling me to visit the nurse at my appointment in a week or before, but nothing ever happens and she doesn't offer me an abort option.
Removing parasites at the nurse should do it, if it's a human one and it's too far along(full belly) you might be stuck with it.
I'll double-check the code, it might be glitched out and need to be fixed next update!
Edit- It was glitched out (checking for a variable I changed a year ago). Fixing it next update.

Human pregnancies are in sort of a limbo at the moment as I'm trying to push through some new artwork for it, so it's not completely fleshed out. They're supposed to take a more realistically longer period of time, but with several "Checkups" with the nurse along the way, along with hopefully some fun events along the way.

And then the babies get chucked into an interdimensional rift! (As fire emblem taught me, the only proper way to raise a child)

Last edited:
Reactions: Overlord111!

Star_glider

Jun 14, 2018
I've noticed that the PC doesn't change into a swimsuit for swimming class. She just puts her uniform back on and swims in it.

And...the Parasite-B-Gone potion won't activate.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 15 Votes