VN Unity Horny Sekai [v29-08-2021] [IlluminatiGames]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jan 8, 2019
Played a quick game. Sometimes things were a little unclear (when Kasumi tells you to return the next day, there was no option to sleep or go anywhere else - it took me a while to realize I had to buy her a present and raise her affection).

But even worse is that the dialogue boxes overlap the choices you can make! I am unable to choose the 'stand guard' option because of this, which means I can't progress in the game.

IlluminatiGames

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Played a quick game. Sometimes things were a little unclear (when Kasumi tells you to return the next day, there was no option to sleep or go anywhere else - it took me a while to realize I had to buy her a present and raise her affection).

But even worse is that the dialogue boxes overlap the choices you can make! I am unable to choose the 'stand guard' option because of this, which means I can't progress in the game.
Oh! that's an interesting bug, those boxes shouldn't overlap and the game must always be 16:9 resolution, I'll fix that

IlluminatiGames

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021

Also, have you tried to do windowed mode and choose 16:9 resolution to try avoid this bug?

Therizio65

Dec 12, 2018
just bought the game on steam and wait for the download to finish

edit: took only 1 hour

Last edited:

Houlerner

Nov 28, 2017
Would like to see more of the art but I can't really play this type of game, fast clicking and moving the mouse would put too much strain on my already injured wrist.

Reactions: sandys2021
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote