Unity Horny Warp: Hentai Fantasy [v1.1.0] [IlluminatiGames]

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

IlluminatiGames

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
I saw some other people complaining about the mini-games, but they never bothered me. Though one suggestion I would make is to make the "crazy" difficulty the default once unlocked, sometimes I forget to switch it and had to play the slow version which doesn't give you many resources.
Oh, yep, you're right, that is a good thing to implement in the next update
Thanks for the suggestion!

IlluminatiGames

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
:love: Come on everyone, shoo-shoo, Horny Warp v0.5.0 is out! :love:
Full story of Harpies, new character and more!

While this build is available to our Patreon supporters, you can enjoy Honey Vee's outstanding sex voice acting. :devilish:

Dec 12, 2021
Okay, two things.
1: Can you please add a 'Monster Girl' tag to this game? I'm seeing a sexy dryad, sexy rabbit, two sexy harpies- But no Monster Girl tag. It's driving me nuts.

2: Hope to see this game fully realized soon, good luck my friend...

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

IlluminatiGames

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Okay, two things.
1: Can you please add a 'Monster Girl' tag to this game? I'm seeing a sexy dryad, sexy rabbit, two sexy harpies- But no Monster Girl tag. It's driving me nuts.

2: Hope to see this game fully realized soon, good luck my friend...
1 - hmmm, I see that tag, seems someone already added it (y)

2 - Thanks, working on it! :D

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
:love: Come on everyone, shoo-shoo, Horny Warp v0.5.0 is out! :love:
Full story of Harpies, new character and more!

While this build is available to our Patreon supporters, you can enjoy Honey Vee's outstanding sex voice acting. :devilish:

When will the public version hit the streets?

Beefmaster3

Aug 25, 2021
I didn't come here to complain about the minigames, but I would really buff the first one or add a third difficulty (or both)

It really doesn't feel like a good idea to upgrade twice for gameplay purposes because there is no reward (aside from a JUICY scene). Also, hitting the talk button doesn't really make sense, I would make it reward resources if answered properly.

Anyway, good game, but I would really buff the Apple minigame since I assume that we will be needing wood for everything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IlluminatiGames

IlluminatiGames

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
I didn't come here to complain about the minigames, but I would really buff the first one or add a third difficulty (or both)

It really doesn't feel like a good idea to upgrade twice for gameplay purposes because there is no reward (aside from a JUICY scene). Also, hitting the talk button doesn't really make sense, I would make it reward resources if answered properly.

Anyway, good game, but I would really buff the Apple minigame since I assume that we will be needing wood for everything.
Hey! Thank you very much for the suggestions regarding the game. We regularly receive messages about how the game can be improved in the player's opinion, and we treat each feedback with the utmost care.

When we conceived this game, we wanted to focus as much as possible on village building as a core part of the gameplay. Our task was to immerse the player in a magical world where he feels comfortable and enjoys the improvement and upgrade of the village. For each improvement, he receives a reward in the form of a new scene.
Of course, additional dialogues with girls are not mandatory content. Through it, players learn more about the girls. However, the choices in these dialogues affect one of the three endings. You'll also get these endings by choosing answers in the dialogues before viewing the scene. However, in additional dialogues, you can adjust your ending.

As for the apple catching minigame, no, a tree is not required to upgrade all the buildings. In the next process of the game, you will need other resources. Keep in mind that you are not playing the full game and you still don't have access to all the minigames. We tweak each build as much as we can and make it playable so you can get to know the game before release.

In any case, thank you very much for your concern about Horny Warp. All proposals are very interesting, but often they involve reworking the very core of the game. We can't afford it because it will turn our game into an endless Patreon project that won't be released for a very long time.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HornyWarpHentaiFantasy-0.5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes