VN - Others - Completed - Horny Wives in the Early Afternoon ~Slut Corruption, Impregnation, and Crazy Copulation~ [Final] [Studio Pork]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Studio Park does an amazing job of creating a story that leaves the player content and satisfied. If you aren't familiar with Studio Park, they do an amazing job setting up a world setting and plotline that leaves no holes. In this game, you play as a young man who moves into an apartment next door to a housewife who is sexually frustrated. There's so much more that goes into it but it's best if you play and try it out yourself. You can change certain aspects of sex scenes too. The game is a good length, taking multiple hours to complete if you don't skip everything and actually take the time to read and get to know the characters. Please give this a try, it's one of the best VNs out there.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DrDownload000

The game itself has a good writing and a beautiful ending, also it does have an extra ending :D

I do commend this game and it's voiced! which is appreciated since the story does deserver some voices.

Only understandable that the MC does not have any face, but it's okay, both wives are hot!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Firecool9

This is my first review for this site. I will put some categories below divided into Story, Character, Art.

Story:

Standard story that follows most cheating wives stories in NTR games. This is done well and it is done from the perspective of an MC that you don't hate. There are compelling enough reasons for the main woman to cheat on her husband with you. Plot twist mid way though the game makes it really fun and interesting and separates it from the harem games.

Characters:

Characters and character development is good. The corruption of the wife is written well and you see progression outside of the corruption plotline that includes the MC. The story only works as well as it does because you find the characters endearing.

Art:

No animations, just still images that are censored like most Japanese eroge media. Art is really well done and has options for the character appearance at the bottom (just degrees of pubic hair but still a nice touch). For what the VN is the art is 10/10

Overall:

I have to give this 5/5 stars but my actual rating would be 4.5/5 with the only criticism being that I think the story could have had a slower burn with the corruption of the wife of the manager.