cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
howw do i get the last scene with the cow girl?? i have all the rest, just missing that one.

Jayluger1

Nov 27, 2018
Played the last update. It's cheesy but kinda fun. I updated and lost all progress. And with out a cheat code I don't see myself grinding it all over again. Uninstalled. Shame, was looking forward to an update but I just can't waste all that time again for the same scenes

Dralich

Jun 9, 2022
for the warden click left in the labyrinth until the screen gets a little foggy then click right and you find warden

Aug 11, 2022
IMO, this game has almost perfect grind system (except for mob loot, but you'll adapt fast enough). Hot characters. Can't wait to play more.
P.S. Done everything without any problems.

Reactions: Bob Jewl

Unkn0wnX

Jan 12, 2018
Will we have a "scene" Gallery instead of just a "cg" gallery? By scene I mean that portion of the game scene incorporated into the gallery and not just images/animations since it would be nice to read the text and hear the sounds. Or at least put the sound into the animation..for the gallery

DMaster2024

Dec 10, 2019
howw do i get the last scene with the cow girl?? i have all the rest, just missing that one.
You need to have unlocked the creeper girl bikini event (after her second try and she gives you a titfuck) then talk with cow girl and she will ask you to go to the beach, then you go to talk to creeper girl and ask her for a swimsuit for cow girl, give her the loot she asks you for and talk with her the next day (she needs a day to make the swimsuit) then go to talk with the cow girl and later go to the beach

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes