Yukanna

Jul 15, 2018
So I type in ''gamemode1'' in the cheatcode section. It says succes, yet I don't get 100 of each metarial. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bijihunter

Ansiktslos

Oct 1, 2022
No he podido obtener el botín de la mafia ni he visto ningún monstruo... ¿cómo obtengo exactamente el botín de la mafia?
[/COTIZAR]
tienes que ir al lado izquierdo del bosque en la noche alli te saldra un juego de memorizar y hacer clic debes hacer clic lo que sale exactamente igual a lo que te han mostrado

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist.

For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:
1. The heroine either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, osananajimi etc.)

2. Related sexual events are explicitly shown to the player or later described in detail.

From this sites thread: what's considered ntr

MarkD

Aug 3, 2019
are there sex scenes in this game?
Yes, not a lot but there are some. You can fuck Alex, get a blowjob from her and get a handjob. You can fuck the trader and get a BJ from Creeper. You can watch Alex blow a horse if you're into that. And I haven't seen the new stuff in the update yet.

goodday420

Jan 16, 2021
Mad props for addig herobrine into the game. I was thinking that it woud be nice to have him (or even better - her) in the game. And when i entered the update and found the clue i was super surprised and happy, you literally read my mind that day. Thank you, and I wish you all the best in future, updates have big potential to attract bigger audiences, love <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadik

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is there a way to disable the need for super rapid clicking?

Holy shit, this game is way too hard. I'm gonna get arthritis in my god damn hand.

Is there a walkthrough?

It keeps saying she's not back from the village yet. EDIT: You have to keep passing time until day 5.

You can use UNREN to unlock the console. Then press Shift O, and set these variables to 999.

cobblestone = 999
iron = 999
gold = 999
wood = 999
dimond = 999
emerald = 999
mob_loot = 999
fish = 999

It would've been fun to play the game as is, but the fast clicking is too much. I should be able to just left click the wood, and it harvests it. One click, that's it.

The puzzle mini game takes too long, not fun. Maybe let us do it one time, then after it gets easier and easier or something.

Last edited:

spaide1000k

Oct 16, 2022
esse jogo realmente e incrivel parabens. faz mais atualizacao por favor eu quero ver como vai acaba essa historia emosonante

Reactions: StoneASD

Caualaurohhh

Oct 10, 2022
Is there a way to disable the need for super rapid clicking?

Holy shit, this game is way too hard. I'm gonna get arthritis in my god damn hand.

Is there a walkthrough?

It keeps saying she's not back from the village yet. EDIT: You have to keep passing time until day 5.

You can use UNREN to unlock the console. Then press Shift O, and set these variables to 999.

cobblestone = 999
iron = 999
gold = 999
wood = 999
dimond = 999
emerald = 999
mob_loot = 999
fish = 999

It would've been fun to play the game as is, but the fast clicking is too much. I should be able to just left click the wood, and it harvests it. One click, that's it.

The puzzle mini game takes too long, not fun. Maybe let us do it one time, then after it gets easier and easier or something.
and on android how do i do it

Reactions: Sans22
3.60 star(s) 51 Votes