NHJL

Jul 17, 2021
Does anyone have a save that has all v0-07 done ready to start 0-08? Changed PC and saves didnt transfer properly

SnowDawg

Oct 12, 2017
ok so what Shadick did this time is probs just a platinum version of patreon, so you cant use the codes here just use URM ok?

SrKaralhokkk

Nov 7, 2022
Full Gallery Saves for 0.08:

View attachment 2129018

Installation:

Extract file

Copy and paste contents of saves folder into C:/Users/USERNAME/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/HornyCraft

Move original saves folder into HornyCraft/game

Saves:

1-1. General Save

1-2. Alex Scenes

1-3. Witch Scenes

1-4. Cow Scenes

1-5. Endergirl Scenes

1-6. Piglette Scenes

2-1. Creeper Scenes
what an king

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Why is steve such a little bitch? Also is there only handjob for Alex? Is the only way of witnessing sex with Alex via watching her have sex with an equine or through transforming steves body into a somehow more tolerable pig demon the only way? I mean I get that he's a bitch but you drew like 3 scenes of her having sex with a literal horse.

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
Why is steve such a little bitch? Also is there only handjob for Alex? Is the only way of witnessing sex with Alex via watching her have sex with an equine or through transforming steves body into a somehow more tolerable pig demon the only way? I mean I get that he's a bitch but you drew like 3 scenes of her having sex with a literal horse.
He know what most of us are here for. Gotta milk us of cash before making Alexa and steve scene-

Reactions: 5554432

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
I think I never felt so bad for trying a game out then for this unholy abomination, but the art looks to good not to.

Edit: The grinding was a little much, but damn I liked it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Svidri

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HornyCraft-0.09
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes