Razvanstff

Aug 10, 2023
hello, I have 2 quick questions: its telling me I have to go where I last saw the enderman but I cant remeber where it was and I searched everywhere I could think of but its nowhere and I was trying to finish the herobrine path but I get kicked out of the game after finishing the puzzle after the 3 doors, what do I have to do get the next event?
What to do when you get kicked out of game after the 3 doors puzzle

Jackson593377

Sep 18, 2020
so I get that people keep saying not to follow the herobrine route, but that's not the kind of person I am. since I know I CAN i feel like I HAVE to, but I cant get the torch to show up after clicking the sign at the wandering trader place. I get a bunch of AAAAA's that I have to choose 1 of 4, and at night in the upper right corner there is no red torch to click on. is my game bugged or am i just doing something wrong?

ZingierMold4

May 26, 2021
How can I unlock the last scene with the travelling merchant? I've already done everything I can think of, but it's the last scene I need to unlock. :(

Acheron2367

Aug 6, 2023
so I get that people keep saying not to follow the herobrine route, but that's not the kind of person I am. since I know I CAN i feel like I HAVE to, but I cant get the torch to show up after clicking the sign at the wandering trader place. I get a bunch of AAAAA's that I have to choose 1 of 4, and at night in the upper right corner there is no red torch to click on. is my game bugged or am i just doing something wrong?
You and me both pal
Also I think since you got the AAAAA's you have to look around the map a couple of times and find a bunch of herobrine cow images
If you don't have the cow unlocked may god help you finish the route

Apr 21, 2023
I've read 10 pages to find out how I get out of this damn maze in the mineshaft. All I saw were spoilers and a mention of the maze saying "just click like crazy" to which I think he's just trolling. Can some one tell me what's the secret to getting past this maze.

Apr 12, 2023

Ikea table

Jun 19, 2023
Dont know if it cont as a bug but if you do the herobrine storyline (by the love of anything that is still holy dont do it) you get softlock on certain action plus i think you cant get the 3rd house upgrade and lastly how do i get the melon scene?

Jackson593377

Sep 18, 2020
Just for people who are wondering, the last herobrine scene is very gory, I am saying this because people just keep saying not to do it but not giving a reason, so the reason is that its very bloody

Reactions: madtaco2

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
"netorare"
"prostitution"

I hope a creeper blows up your setup.
Preferably crash your setup while you're playing heavily modded MC.
I hope you never see another MC cat ever again.

I hope you MLG water_bucket short circuit your setup.
A chad like Steve does not deserve to be cucked by Alex like that.
I don't care if it's a "parody".
XP

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes